7+ Year Old Account
    Or Russia could assassinate Putin and then with draws.

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    All Russia needs to do is...go back to Russia.
    that's surrendering, admitting total defeat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Or Russia could assassinate Putin and then with draws.
    The Russians at large genuinely love Putin. That's not hyperbole either given the chaos in Iran right now; if they were oppressed or whatever, it could be like that, but it isn't because they genuinely love Putin.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    the problem with saying these things is it means now diplomacy or anything of the sort like amiable relations with Russia is out the window.

Now the terms are more or less: Surrender. Otherwise, there's nothing to say.
    yup thats all ok. We should have set up a no fly zone over ukraine at the start of the war, what are those piss pants russians gonna do. Fuck them.

that's surrendering, admitting total defeat
    How is Russia maintaining unchallenged its internationally recognized borders and complete political integrity equal to total defeat?

I'm going to kill myself. I have to put you on ignore I'll jump out of a window.

Because Russia waged a war? There's winning or losing. If they go back home, Ukraine wins, Russia loses.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

The Russians at large genuinely love Putin. That's not hyperbole either given the chaos in Iran right now; if they were oppressed or whatever, it could be like that, but it isn't because they genuinely love Putin.
    Where do you get these takes, RT News?

Because Russia waged a war? There's winning or losing. If they go back home, Ukraine wins, Russia loses.
    Yes, good, they should do that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only issue with this is that Russia isn't losing fast or decisive enough for my liking.

The russian population is so brainwashed and servile they'd believe anything they are told. So if pootie pulled out and said they'd won, it would be believed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I think everyone with nukes is afraid of each other.
    I'm pretty sure there's a Poseidon sitting in wait near every major port city in the world. Undetectable until it activates. At that time it will be too late.
    Miami, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, all would be erased within a few minutes.
    “Here Ukraine, have some more weapons to blow up the Russians. Come on by, we’ll even train you how to do it! And while we’re at it, let’s dial up the sanctions on Russia a little tighter.” ~ The US

“Hey US you better stop that, or we’re gonna send another mindless mouthpiece to say mean things on state-run media again!” ~ Russia’s response

Yeah bud, the US seems real “terrified,” here.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The russian population is so brainwashed and servile they'd believe anything they are told. So if pootie pulled out and said they'd won, it would be believed.
    no, they (the citizens) know they're losing right now. They know, believe me they know.

Putin wouldn't be able to fabricate such a lie. However, what drives the Russians right now in their war to win is they genuinely think everything they've suffered, from the lives to Russia regressing into an almost third world country, is because the West is out to destroy them. They think if they surrender now, then they will have truly lost everything.

So that's why they must keep going from their POV. They think if they win in Ukraine, they will be normalcy in their lives again: you know, Mcdonalds, social media, etc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I think everyone with nukes is afraid of each other.
    I'm pretty sure there's a Poseidon sitting in wait near every major port city in the world. Undetectable until it activates. At that time it will be too late.
    Miami, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, all would be erased within a few minutes.
    I think this was true up until it became clear that Russia's conventional forces were fucking hilariously ill prepared to actually launch a war against a near-peer military and how poorly maintained or simply rubbish much of their vaunted equipment was. It calls into question their readiness to even launch nuclear attacks in the first place, and the showing of UA successfully bombing air fields hundreds of KM into Russia tells us that their AA is also absolutely garbage (Likely because they've been using their AA batteries to bomb hospitals and playgrounds and puppy shelters or whatever) and may not even be prepared to protect itself in the case of a nuclear strike.

If their Nuclear Subs are anything like their Air Craft Carriers or their (former) flagship of the Black Sea, then I'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of them that still even work or exist to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

no, they (the citizens) know they're losing right now. They know, believe me they know.

Putin wouldn't be able to fabricate such a lie. However, what drives the Russians right now in their war to win is they genuinely think everything they've suffered, from the lives to Russia regressing into an almost third world country, is because the West is out to destroy them. They think if they surrender now, then they will have truly lost everything.

So that's why they must keep going from their POV. They think if they win in Ukraine, they will be normalcy in their lives again: you know, Mcdonalds, social media, etc.
    Then they're deluded and I can play the world's smallest violin when they cry about a NATO armed UA turning their rubbish army of barbarians into a fine red mist.

My sympathy for them really isn't there anymore. I won't dehumanize them, and I think a lot of folks here need to take a step back about ascribing a whole people as a bunch of bloodthirsty monsters, but if the populous is gonna keep trucking on throwing support into a - poorly conducted - genocide then I don't have the energy to feel sad about it when they send another thousand shlubs to be obliterated or complain about being sanctioned over a conflict their shitty dictator started.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I don't have the energy to feel sad about it when they send another thousand shlubs
    not a thousand. 200k.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    not a thousand. 200k.
    right my mistake.

When they send another Two-Hundred Thousand Shlubs to be obliterated*.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem with saying these things is it means now diplomacy or anything of the sort like amiable relations with Russia is out the window.

That shipped has sailed with all the threats, gas lighting, and lunacy from Russia. There is no future diplomacy with Putin. A duck is a duck long before the US declared him a terrorist.

Powerful speech by Zelensky. Really played to the audience with references to things like Battles of Saratoga and the Bulge. Also the part about aid to Ukraine not being charity but being an investment in global security and democracy was well said.

Of course the deplorables were going to deplore. Boebert and Gaetz were both seen refusing to clap when he entered and Boebert pointedly sat down while the applause was still going on. You are going to have to find someone else to whore out to once daddy pootie is no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Of course the deplorables were going to deplore. Boebert and Gaetz were both seen refusing to clap when he entered and Boebert pointedly sat down while the applause was still going on.
    man I'm not gonna go as far as to claim he's a king to deserve it, but do you HAVE to clap or applaud in this instance?

15+ Year Old Account
    They're just openly calling Putin a terrorist now on TV. And by "they," I mean government officials and Biden, not just social media goers.

I lost track of how many times on the conference today they called him terrorist with some peppers of murderer and warmonger.
    GOOD

Our elected officials need the balls to say what needed to be said and the truth.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

man I'm not gonna go as far as to claim he's a king to deserve it, but do you HAVE to clap or applaud in this instance?
    Just gonna leave this here.

Good. Fuck Putin.