Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    It was a weather balloon not a spy balloon.
    Yea, Hanlon’s razor is calling here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I fucking knew Kane was behind all this!
    na, Kane is in the other timeline when he put one in the back of Stalin's head

as for the "500k is scary"
    its only scary to people that know they don't have the equipment to RUIN those 500k soldiers before they cross the field they stepped on to

Ukraine has been fighting with worse odds before
    now they have gear
    BEYOND battlehardened troops
    AND they are pissed, and defending their homes

id say the risk is those 500k soldiers seeing the front squads be mowed, and finally say "fuck this, Id rather fight the sergent and putin, I might live then"
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2023-02-04 at 10:24 PM.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    na, Kane is in the other timeline when he put one in the back of Stalin's head
    Nah, that was Nadia who killed Stalin via poisoned tea. Kane then shot her in the back and left the player as the ruler of the USSR until nod rises in the 1990s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Nah, that was Nadia who killed Stalin via poisoned tea. Kane then shot her in the back and left the player as the ruler of the USSR until nod rises in the 1990s
    Wait what? Which C&C is that??

OT: Canadian Leopards are on transport. Confirmed and all by the Canadians

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post

Red Alert One - Soviet ending on hard, its canon is questionable, but with all the time travel, no one flat out denies it
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post

Red Alert Soviet Ending. The game was originally designed as the prequel to the original C&C, but EA took control of Westwood and forced the two games into separate timelines.

Zelensky invites the "Global Elite" Corporations to Ukraine after the War to help rebuild it

Lots of profits to be made in resource rich Ukraine for the Worlds wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo88 View Post
    Zelensky invites the "Global Elite" Corporations to Ukraine after the War to help rebuild it

that is a bold flex. He's absolutely confident he will come out on top from this war.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo88 View Post

If Republican lawmakers are apathetic to Ukraine, this gives their corporate backers who ultimately tell them what to do when it comes to actual policy incentive to push them towards Ukrainian support. And I’m fairly certain the number of “disinterested republicans who don’t care about Ukraine beyond its viability as a political tool” that can be made to support it outnumber the “owned outright by Russia” republicans like trump who actively undermine Ukraine.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

"Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Wait, I thought this special operation was to denazify Ukraine, why would Russia want to conquer it?

Drunkvedev is not to be taken seriously. He threatens everyone all the time. It's just hot air. Seriously, stop listening to russians.

Medvedev wants to die, he's attempted suicide multiple times before, but is kept alive likely because if he goes Putin will off his family. Which is why he's drunk more so than Yeltsin was when he was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Wait, I thought this special operation was to denazify Ukraine, why would Russia want to conquer it?
    The Russians are obviously scary enough to denazifi, conquer and destroy Ukraine all at the same time with their utterly terrifying human wave tactics that were made useless a couple months into -checks notes- WW1.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

even I am getting pretty tired of it at this point, and I'm sure it sounds stale or tiresome to you people as well.

Russia keeps threatening to destroy something, but they don't ever go through with these threats. It's almost all bluster now.

It's almost like people have been pointing that out since before the war began.

Oh, right, they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    even I am getting pretty tired of it at this point, and I'm sure it sounds stale or tiresome to you people as well.

Russia keeps threatening to destroy something, but they don't ever go through with these threats. It's almost all bluster now.
    Now? You mean over a year old at this point?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, here's a great chance to apply what I taught you earlier vis-a-vis Russia's claims and whether they're lying or not.

Ask yourself:

Could Russia be lying with the headline you just posted?

If the answer is yes... maybe reconsider posting it, because Russian lies aren't worth the paper they're written on, and discussing them is pointless because they're... empty, hollow lies.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Kerch Bridge parts factory was destroyed in fire.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...crimea-bridge/

This could mean that Ukraine forces may push the Crimera.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

that is a bold flex. He's absolutely confident he will come out on top from this war.
    After all this time you still don't get it, do you? Ukraine is actually facing an existential threat, if he doesn't come out on top there will be no Ukraine anymore.

I really hope you are trolling, because if the thoughts you express here are genuine you should stop posting and get professional help from a psychiatrist.