10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    That's why it's faded from my mind.
    I think thats more on your selfproclaimed excessive alcohol abuse, but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasana...fgu/to_mortar/

I've seen this video of the young lad attempting to put a mortar into the tube the wrong way a handful of times and people keep saying it's Russia...is this some over-eager young Russian lad who's more than just a bit dim? Or is this just some random kinda funny/stupid video on the internet that people are saying is coming out of the war.

Because it seems like it could go either way.
    It's a mentally impaired kid with zero training.. russia have been 'recruiting ' the mentally impaired as cannon fodder - some have been take pow which is how we know it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    It's a mentally impaired kid with zero training.. russia have been 'recruiting ' the mentally impaired as cannon fodder - some have been take pow which is how we know it is happening.
    But like...whose brilliant idea was it to apparently get this kid on a mortar team? Are they trying to get their own forces killed by sending in some idiot to load mortar shells the wrong way and blow them all up?

As I told you people: Russians view this fight as one for their very existence.

They will recruit anyone, regardless of disability or other issues, to fight.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

As I told you people: Russians view this fight as one for their very existence.

They will recruit anyone, regardless of disability or other issues, to fight.
    No they don't. If they did, they would be mobilising the ethnic russias of Moscow and St petersburg. They, being the nazis they are, are cleansing the undesirables of society. Rather than murdering them, like the Germans did, they ate sending their mentally impaired and ethnic minorities off to war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But like...whose brilliant idea was it to apparently get this kid on a mortar team? Are they trying to get their own forces killed by sending in some idiot to load mortar shells the wrong way and blow them all up?
    I don't think they know or care about things like that. All that matters is finding fresh bodies and feeding them into the machine.

A Ukrainian general makes a statement declaring Ukrainians should be allowed to kill Russians on their soil (likely in response to the various suspicions of assassinations in Moscow)

"The enemy can and should be killed on his territory.

Partners are afraid to transfer weapons - we will use ours.

To save my people, why should I ask someone for permission what to do in enemy territory?"
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

A Ukrainian general makes a statement declaring Ukrainians should be allowed to kill Russians on their soil (likely in response to the various suspicions of assassinations in Moscow)

To save my people, why should I ask someone for permission what to do in enemy territory?"
    And? He's right. Anything else to add?

10+ Year Old Account

What is there a war on or something?
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

How is any of this a surprise to you, Yuppie?

Not a Ukrainian general - Ukraine's top general. They guy running the war.

Didn't he already say this 2-3 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    How is any of this a surprise to you, Yuppie?
    Because of what Putin said in regard to any incursions made on Russian soil by the Ukrainians.

But given we've been through numerous assassinations already, nothing's come of it.

Because of what Putin said in regard to any incursions made on Russian soil by the Ukrainians.

But given we've been through numerous assassinations already, nothing's come of it.
    And still you post like a troll about it as if Putin would be our supreme overlord. Like a broken record...

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    And still you post like a troll about it as if Putin would be our supreme overlord. Like a broken record...
    He's already gone on record saying he wishes the U.S. had a leader like Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    He's already gone on record saying he wishes the U.S. had a leader like Putin.
    Well he does want to forcibly-voluntarily get drafted and die. Question is, why does this thread have to suffer and bloat because of that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Lavrov meets with Southeast Asia countries representatives and begs them to stop using dollar in deals with Russia.

kek
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Lavrov meets with Southeast Asia countries representatives and begs them to stop using dollar in deals with Russia.

kek
    Like how their BRICK* bank borrows dollars that now they can't pay back so they can give out loans in Yuan...Yuans that instantly have to be converted back into dollars so the borrowers can actually buy anything with their loans?

I really wish people would look a wee bit beyond the propaganda and press releases and realize how much these "de-dollarization" schemes are so meme tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Well he does want to forcibly-voluntarily get drafted and die. Question is, why does this thread have to suffer and bloat because of that?
    Maybe some people above our access levels to the forums enjoy watching someone's drunken descent into hatefucking their own hands about wanting the complete annihilation of humans regardless it includes himself.

This is not kink shaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    Like how their BRICK* bank borrows dollars that now they can't pay back so they can give out loans in Yuan...Yuans that instantly have to be converted back into dollars so the borrowers can actually buy anything with their loans?

I really wish people would look a wee bit beyond the propaganda and press releases and realize how much these "de-dollarization" schemes are so meme tier.
    This isn't about de-dollarization. Its about forcing people to trade in roubles to artificially prop up their currency and pretend like their economy isn't exploding.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a tradition in Russia to kill their own generals. Putin has gone full Stalin.