10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    There are reports the Gherkin has been arrested by russian law enforcement. I'm surprised it took so long.
    They were jerking their Gherkin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

hopefully girkin gets [redacted]. In a really bad way

10+ Year Old Account
    He bitched too much, his role in 2014 events gave him some protection, but after the whole Wagner thing, Russia can't afford this bitching anymore.

Putin said something about Poland, that its independence was a gift from Stalin and he will teach them that, could he use wagner along with belarussians to invade Poland?

Prigozin said that the belarussian army will become the second best in the world with the tutoring of wagner. I suppose they were so succesfull on Ukraine so they turned to coaching now? did they gain the credentials on bahmut to teach others?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    Putin said something about Poland, that its independence was a gift from Stalin and he will teach them that, could he use wagner along with belarussians to invade Poland?

Prigozin said that the belarussian army will become the second best in the world with the tutoring of wagner. I suppose they were so succesfull on Ukraine so they turned to coaching now? did they gain the credentials on bahmut to teach others?
    We already have a guy invading another country here, that guy has the 2nd best army and has used his most powerful weapons minus nukes.
    If Russia has the 2nd best army now and promises to turn Belarus into the 2nd best later, does that mean Russia goes down to 3rd?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Lol, then Belarus would be occupied by Poland within a month.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I'm just shocked. Russia is employing starvation tactics against civilians, enacting borderline terrorist attacks on grain silos
    Do you even know what you are talking about?

the Belarusian army is so badly equipped they train with sticks and air rifles if they are lucky. their training montages make jihadists who jump through fire hoops look smart.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/...08775517954051

Seems like two can play at that game, going to be interesting to see how the ruskies bitch about that.
    Nah... Ukraine can't do much, if anything at all.
    It's a rather strong move from Russia, even if it's an asshole move that once more shows that Russia (the goverment) and the people supporting this war should be swiped away from the surface of this world.
    However, Ukraine doesn't have the power to attack or hinder anything or anyone at sea to this extend. Russia does.

Russia will go away with full power over the food-transports and earn a shit ton from the reserves and harvests they are stealing from the ukrainian people.
    The correct move here would be for NATO to show power and that Russia just can't decide stuff like this by themselves, and block every-single-ship that has any cargo related to that filthy country.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2023-07-22 at 03:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Do you really think they will invade a NATO country?

Why are you trying to one-up Yuppie with these deranged posts?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Why are you trying to one-up Yuppie with these deranged posts?
    I think the term is "one-Yup".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think the term is "one-Yup".
    Good one.

/10 one-Yups
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account

Come the fuck on now.

Russia is utterly stuck with Ukraine. They are not going to invade anyone, for a long time. Rebuilding all that has been lost takes time. And Belarus is just way worse Russia. Poland has an actual modern army, and would do just fine on its own. Even better, Poland is part of the fucking NATO, and any invader would get absolutely dogpiled.

So no, Poland is not going to get invaded, by anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Belarus has a small conscript based army with poor training and really outdated gear. Poland's army is larger, professional and trained to western standards, not to mention with vastly better gear, like f35s, abrams and other top tier western gear. Belarus and Wagner would be crushed if they even looked at Poland.

Please God let them try.

The Poles alone would absolutely ROFLSTOMP Belarus/Wagner and whatever the Russians can scrape together without fully collapsing in Ukraine. That without taking into account the about 10000 US forces stationed in Poland and the roughly 40000 NATO forces in the Rapid Response force station across Poland/Baltics. The absolute and total ass blasting the RuZZkis would get would go down in history as the worst public humiliation since the 2014 Germany v Brazil World Cup Finals.

I was watching some combat footage (LIVE) in the morning and goodness, though it was stated before, Russians literally have a victory or death mindset.

Some Russian soldiers were offered to surrender, but they instead immediately chose to raise their guns after a pause. Predictably, they were killed by the Ukrainians pointing weapons at them.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

I was watching some combat footage (LIVE) in the morning and goodness, though it was stated before, Russians literally have a victory or death mindset.

Some Russian soldiers were offered to surrender, but they instead immediately chose to raise their guns after a pause. Predictably, they were killed by the Ukrainians pointing weapons at them.
    Would you mind telling me what the point of this post was? I am actually curious what compelled you to write this. Like honestly, why did you?

So genocidal scum were offered an honest chance to live and quit association with pure evil but they chose to degrade themselves even further and got killed for it?

Where's the bad news in this? Victory or death has nothing to do with this, murderous scum want to kill, rape and pillage. Let's not even pretend the russians have some uniform cause to fight for, it's just a free chance at being usual marauders their "empire" has been across centuries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Would you mind telling me what the point of this post was? I am actually curious what compelled you to write this. Like honestly, why did you?
    Sharing his morning fap material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.