15+ Year Old Account
    The press conference will be held at 16.30 CEST.

Also, they've now located the damaged part of the pipeline. A network cable was damaged, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/...1-91a3056e2995

So the fucking Russians sabotaged the Baltic Connector gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia.

I propose we blow up the Ryssä's consulate in Åland with some JASSMs as payback.
    something something article 5
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/...1-91a3056e2995

So the fucking Russians sabotaged the Baltic Connector gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia.

I propose we blow up the Ryssä's consulate in Åland with some JASSMs as payback.
    WHY do they have a consulate in Ahvenanmaa? Also, no, let's not.

Russia really exploiting this cover they are getting from Israel.

Welcome to the multi-polar world. It's fun isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    WHY do they have a consulate in Ahvenanmaa? Also, no, let's not.
    Google Aland War.

It's fucking retarded.

WHY do they have a consulate in Ahvenanmaa?
    Because we are a nation of cowards.

Also, no, let's not.
    Yes, let's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Newest info about the gasline thing is that the hole in the gaspipe is in Finnish territory and the damaged data cable is in Estonian territory. So they are not right next to each other.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Google Aland War.

It's fucking retarded.
    I'm familiar with the history, I just question why it hasn't been closed in the last two years. Then again, as you say, it is somewhat of a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Newest info about the gasline thing is that the hole in the gaspipe is in Finnish territory and the damaged data cable is in Estonian territory. So they are not right next to each other.
    Odd, you'd think they wouldn't bother with two different locations. just one boom or dragging of an anchor. Also, if I read it correctly it's in the economic zones, not the territories proper so that's a bit separated.

That's assuming they run parallel of course...
    Last edited by Iphie; 2023-10-10 at 02:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The same Russian ship (Sibiriakov) that was spotted near the Nord Stream pipe when it was blown up was seen near the Finnish-Estonian pipeline just before the pipe got damaged.

A Finnish article: https://www.verkkouutiset.fi/a/suome...n-rajahdyksia/

Build a...wall in the Baltic Sea...and make Russia pay for it!

Cut sea access out of Baltic Sea, cease any land routes from and to Kaliningrad as Russia simply cannot play nice (which was never a realistic hope anyway).

Perhaps one day we'll learn for real that Russia is unsuitable to exist along other nations in its current form?

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Google Aland War.

It's fucking retarded.
    No. Demilitarization is due to Åland war and it was imposed by British so Russia, who controlled Åland at the time wouldn't build fortifications there. Finland inherited that international agreement upon gaining independence and the treaty was reaffirmed by UK, US, France and other great powers of the time. The consulate is a state agreement between Soviet Union and Finland after 1940.
    Last edited by Wilian; 2023-10-10 at 03:45 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Since when did adbots start spamming posts in the politics section?
    Isn't this like a prime environment? Political trolls are after all used widely nowadays.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The same Russian ship (Sibiriakov) that was spotted near the Nord Stream pipe when it was blown up was seen near the Finnish-Estonian pipeline just before the pipe got damaged.

A Finnish article: https://www.verkkouutiset.fi/a/suome...n-rajahdyksia/
    Coincidence, nothing more...

RuZki boats need to have far more accidents, coincidences and storm caused sinkings. Their bullshit warrants a response, one that isn't just a strongly worded Twitter post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Ukraine are putting russia losses for the last 24 hours at a staggering 34 tanks and 91 other armoured vehicles.

It may be a bit high but russia took very heavy losses trying to pincer and surrounded Ukrainian defences at Avdiivka. It failed badly. There are plenty of videos and shots showing a lot of destroyed russian vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ukraine are putting russia losses for the last 24 hours at a staggering 34 tanks and 91 other armoured vehicles.

It may be a bit high but russia took very heavy losses trying to pincer and surrounded Ukrainian defences at Avdiivka. It failed badly. There are plenty of videos and shots showing a lot of destroyed russian vehicles.
    Its difficult getting the news on whats happening compared to just last week. This Israel-Hamas coverage has become 24/7.
    Its a dark day for Israel of course, horrible what has happen, but hasn't Ukraine lost over 20k civilians and nearly 100k children kidnapped?

Israel will come out of this ok, they have money, they have weapons, they have support. Ukraine though, I worry about the upcoming winter and they seem completely forgotten.

I'm sure Zelensky is watching the build up of Israeli armour and the Iron Dome in action with more than a hint of envy. If they had all that, that war would be over.

Well, that's a gross generalization...At least for the Netherlands it's mostly the far right who are pro-russia, the left not so much. In fact as far as I've heard in the last couple of years it's overall the right who is in bed with russia across Europe.
    Far right is so pro-Russia, and far left is so anti-US/NATO that the ends of this horseshoe curl around to touch each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Far right is so pro-Russia, and far left is so anti-US/NATO that the ends of this horseshoe curl around to touch each other.
    Finland being an obvious exception, no-one in their right mind likes russia here. (I'm not counting idiots like Anu whatshisface from VKK as anyone in their right mind.) I think it's quite scary when I can, unironically, say that I am on the same side as the persfinnit. You know, being an immigrant with the wrong colour as far as they are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by alach View Post
    Its difficult getting the news on whats happening compared to just last week. This Israel-Hamas coverage has become 24/7.
    Its a dark day for Israel of course, horrible what has happen, but hasn't Ukraine lost over 20k civilians and nearly 100k children kidnapped?

Israel will come out of this ok, they have money, they have weapons, they have support. Ukraine though, I worry about the upcoming winter and they seem completely forgotten.

I'm sure Zelensky is watching the build up of Israeli armour and the Iron Dome in action with more than a hint of envy. If they had all that, that war would be over.
    The Israel conflict will be over relatively soon... Imagine if Ukraine completely controlled Russia's supply of food, power and drinking water...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    The Israel conflict will be over relatively soon...
    ...said an advisor to pharaoh

Finland being an obvious exception, no-one in their right mind likes russia here. (I'm not counting idiots like Anu whatshisface from VKK as anyone in their right mind.) I think it's quite scary when I can, unironically, say that I am on the same side as the persfinnit. You know, being an immigrant with the wrong colour as far as they are concerned.
    The left still harbors some fucked up ideological allegiance to Russia as the inheritor of the USSR leftism, even if Russia itself doesn't exhibit any of the traits. Especially the old school leftists/social democrats like Erkki Tuomioja. Mainly it is product of the iNtElLeCtUaL redwine leftism upbringing that aligned itself with Russia and USSR because they hated the USA.

...or maybe the hate for USA was instilled by the USSR propaganda that the then leftists sucked up in their circles.