10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    What is the legal basis for this? Where does in EU laws it says countries can be punished for voting differently?
    The circus is real. Keep doing this, what can possibly go wrong?
    I dunno, I',m not an EU law expert, but I'm sure they wouldn't consider it if they can't make it stick.

What is the legal basis for this? Where does in EU laws it says countries can be punished for voting differently?
    Hungary isn't being punished for voting differently.

Hungary is being punished for sabotaging European security and for using that to blackmail the EU into concessions on previous sanctions tied to corruption and other legal violations.

The suspension of Hungary's voting rights has been long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    The suspension of Hungary's voting rights has been long overdue.
    Seconded.

(yes, my location is correct)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder where those 65 PoW's went... -.-

Jesus christ... I love how your post literally does the opposite and is a perfect example of Western hubris. This is exactly what West does - tries to educate others and absolutely have a sense of superiority over everyone not democratic or not sharing the same values.

"Their beliefs are wrong!!11". Here's another example - Chinese generally support their goverment - yet we definitely are saying that their goverment is shit. 1.4 billion Chinese are wrong? Tell me, is it not a hubris to make such sweeping claims about 1/7th of all mankind, not a sense of superiority?

And while no one here can read or cares I still will explain - this is not about morality and the right thing, even if they are true nor does it matter if they are - it is about doing exactly what others think West is doing. Kremlin loves you very very much.
    Adding more words to an ad populam fallacy doesn’t make it less fallacious, part deux.

The west is arrogant, yes, but it isn’t because they haven’t been listening to your doomposting about Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Just showing how much you understand how the world works. Endus should be the last person you should be quoting
    I will quote him over you every fucking time, since you have NEVER been right.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I will quote him over you every fucking time, since you have NEVER been right.
    You and others not agreeing with me does not mean I am not right. Do not be so arrogant

You and others not agreeing with me does not mean I am not right. Do not be so arrogant
    You have NEVER been right, you will never post a fucking source, and you make extremely outlandish claims. Then when you get called out on it, you run and fucking hide.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You have NEVER been right, you will never post a fucking source, and you make extremely outlandish claims. Then when you get called out on it, you run and fucking hide.
    Nah, I just do not want to waste time to educate people that live in their illusion. Can't help people that do not want to be helped.

So then, over these past weeks, terrorist neonazi regime of okraine has done such heroic deeds as:
    1. Bomb civillians on market in Donetsk
    2. Bomb civillians near ice rink in Belgorod
    3. Bomb yet even more civillians in Donetsk
    4. Shoot down a transport jet full of their own POWs

The fourth point is quite intersting, what with okrainians spreading a literal flood of so-called "PEREMOGA" messages on how they managed to down a jet, then shamefully deleting their messages and/or lying about said jet through their teeth. Damage control including, but not limited to: there were no POWs, there were rockets transported, or even such feats of humanity like "we don't care if those 65 guys died, we robbed Russia of a plane."

One might wonder why would okrainians claim Donetsk and Crimea (along with people there) to be parts of okraine, yet are continiously shooting and bombing allegedly their own.

On the positive note, we might recall about 200-something frogs being squished in Kharkov the other day.
    That is not to mention the destruction of a museum dedicated to a literal nazi shukhevich.

Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    So then, over these past weeks, terrorist neonazi regime of okraine has done such heroic deeds as:
    1. Bomb civillians on market in Donetsk
    2. Bomb civillians near ice rink in Belgorod
    3. Bomb yet even more civillians in Donetsk
    4. Shoot down a transport jet full of their own POWs

The fourth point is quite intersting, what with okrainians spreading a literal flood of so-called "PEREMOGA" messages on how they managed to down a jet, then shamefully deleting their messages and/or lying about said jet through their teeth. Damage control including, but not limited to: there were no POWs, there were rockets transported, or even such feats of humanity like "we don't care if those 65 guys died, we robbed Russia of a plane."

One might wonder why would okrainians claim Donetsk and Crimea (along with people there) to be parts of okraine, yet are continiously shooting and bombing allegedly their own.

On the positive note, we might recall about 200-something frogs being squished in Kharkov the other day.
    That is not to mention the destruction of a museum dedicated to a literal nazi shukhevich.
    Do you have anything to say that isn't a falsehood/propaganda? Probably not because the day you get off from your holiday, you are so eager to head back. /wave

Nah, I just do not want to waste time to educate people that live in their illusion. Can't help people that do not want to be helped.
    AKA you have nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Do you have anything to say that isn't a falsehood/propaganda? Probably not because the day you get off from your holiday, you are so eager to head back. /wave
    To be fair, that plane is apparently still "im frage", last I heard the russians did eventually provide Ukraine with an accurate list of PoWs that were supposed to be exchanged that day, additionally they claim to have given the Ukrainians 15 (!) minutes warning. Now whether or not the PoWs were on board of the plane, that's a completely different question. On the other hand: russian officials cannot be trusted.

(As said, last I heard, so if there's inaccuracies then I missed those.)

This is the first post of yours that I have ever agreed with. Assuming that you're talking about yourself?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    This is the first post of yours that I have ever agreed with. Assuming that you're talking about yourself?
    Getting everthing wrong as usual. Not surprising though.

Another intersting topic to ponder on is this: why is it okraine is always getting only scraps/leftovers/old armour and tech, and - not for free at that?
    It's as if usa and the west don't want okraine to win, but rather bleed out and get bogged down in debts, because even old and weary that tech might be, it doesn't come for free.
    okraine is indebted, having to sell it's soil to fair gentlemen like blackwater, with no chances or hopes to pay off said debts.
    Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Another intersting topic to ponder on is this: why is it okraine is always getting only scraps/leftovers/old armour and tech, and - not for free at that?
    It's as if usa and the west don't want okraine to win, but rather bleed out and get bogged down in debts, because even old and weary that tech might be, it doesn't come for free.
    okraine is indebted, having to sell it's soil to fair gentlemen like blackwater, with no chances or hopes to pay off said debts.
    Hm.
    Speed running from making shit up to degrading stuff to full on conspiracy theories in the span of a few hours.

Are you spiraling buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    Speed running from making shit up to degrading stuff to full on conspiracy theories in the span of a few hours.

Are you spiraling buddy?
    He got told to up the ante otherwise no turnips for him

btw, has anyone heard anything about Gerasimov?

Nope. He hasn't been seen or heard for a month now.