10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    To make it even worse, those dead soldiers were abandoned. Why have mobile crematoriums if you don't use them? Very inconvenient for the russian narrative.
    With food becoming scarce, don't you mean Mobile BBQ smokers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Implying they haven't been that for the longest time?
    Hmm good point.. but now im saying it openly

In short - Kharkiv is starting to get surrounded, south is looking just bad and they are going around stronger defense zones towards Mariupol (biggest nuclear plant in Europe has been captured https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zapori...ar_Power_Plant , unless I am mistaken. Chill your panties, nothing is gonna happen to it), and Donbas front is also being pushed back. A reminder - it has the best troops Ukraine has.
    As for Kiev - seems like the attack around the left shore of the city is the approach Russia is taking.

The mobile crematoriums are mostly fake, it takes hours to burn the body, they would not be the primary tool for dealing with the bodies, simply due to inefectiveness.
    Last edited by Easo; 2022-02-26 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

As a swede, I have to tell my son that there is not going to be a war here. But I don't believe what I am saying. Putin is angry, mad, crazy, he is going to attack NATO next, and we will have a nuclear war. Unless Russian people remove him. Nobody else can do this except Russian people, so PLEASE, end this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Russia specifically target military targets, maiuripol is in the DONBASS, meaning those are Russians they are trying to liberate, the fighting wouldn't take place there if it weren't for ur nazi buddies being too chicken shit to fight outside civilian areas...

I have seen some pictures claiming Russians hit some apartment building in Kharkiv, doesn't make sense as that is a ethnic Russian city, wouldn't be surprised if the Ukrainians hit it just for propaganda purposes... but in war nothing is 100% safe, there's no such as no civilian casualties...but you can sure that Russia wants to avoid hitting civilians especially in southern n eastern ukraine that is populated by ethnic Russians...

But why would you or anybody here cry about Russian civilian casualties?`Where was ur crying the past 8 years when Ukraine artillery shelled Russians civilians in the Donbass? Crocodile tears...
    Are you living in a fantasy? Russian troops are standing at the edge of Kiev for two days now, getting slaughtered by the Ukrainian defense each time they try to push in. three huge Ilyushin Il-76 military carrier planes have been shot down since the start of the war, each carrying up to 125 paratroopers. thousands of your young countrymen have already been slain because of one mongoloid infant who's called Putin. And the worst part is that your wounded and dead are just left behind or just burned in their portable crematoriums they seem to carry around. Every single ally you had that isn't an insignificant nation inside your sphere of influence(countries bordering Russia) has denounced you. hundreds of your soldiers have defected, the morale of your army is extremely low. Also the insane amount of friendly fire incidents among your own troops is baffling. many 18 year old boys getting mowed down by their own comrades because they're badly trained, anxious with their finger on the trigger in a war they don't want to be in.

All things the Russian military is supposed to be good at is being thrown out of the window right now because your army couldn't push through Ukraine fast enough, as a result many of your most elite special forces dropped at strategic locations have been killed. Now Putin seems to be pushing even harder because he seems to be unable to accept his own shortcomings and he will have his legacy (he has none, and no dynasty either) regardless of how many young lives he'll have to sacrifice to get it. today he has ordered medical personal of all kinds to be moved to the west because of a huge medical crisis. this means that Putin is suspecting many many more of your countrymen to die or get wounded and he's not going to back down. your military is moving as being directly commanded by Putin himself, taking unnecessary risks for insignificant gains, making illogical decisions; ones that an experiences military officer never would. Your countries military is 70% power and 30% support. the NATO's military is 30% power and 70% support. Russia can never win a sustained war. they're already facing logistical issues now. and while the NATO's 30% isn't going to help Ukraine, the 70% support part is rolling already.

You think China is your friend? they already stabbed you in your back today. The only thing China wanted is to push Putin this far to be able to study the NATO response to a crisis situation. now that Russia has engaged they're done with you until the dust has settled.

The only thing this war has proven so far is that Putin is a terrible leader, and that the Russian army is an absolute joke. They're eventually gonna beat Ukraine if that's what Putin really wants. but that's the last significant thing they'll ever accomplish under Putin. Not because he doesn't want more, but because he doesn't have what it takes to get more and the price that Russia as a nation will pay in their own blood and the economic downfall after a victory is going to turn Russia into a completely irrelevant nation in this century. And the fact that you're supporting such a delusional man who's done nothing for you and your people but make them poor and stupid while he makes himself and his friend filthy rich is inexcusable.

You know why Putin is doing this? not because of Neo-Nazi's. The Ukrainian president is JEW! who had lost many members of his family in concentration camps in the holocaust. This person and his government are the very last thing from being nazi's while Putin with his etho-nationalistic policies and gulags (concentration camps) is supposed to be the anti-nazi? He is doing this because if a brother-nation like Ukraine would join the Nato and the EU the quality of live in those countries would quickly improve to be much better than that of most Russians. Which would instantly proof that Putin is a horrible leader, but if he keeps those countries weak, and in his pocket he can do what he always does, point the finger at the neighbor and says what a mess it is because of their neighbors and western influences.

Your life would've been a whole lot better if you had had a leader like Ukraine got right now in your country all those years. Think about that, it's not too late yet. You just have to stand up and show the world that you got some balls. Instead of always claiming to have them while cowering behind a weird as strongman.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-02-26 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    As a swede, I have to tell my son that there is not going to be a war here. But I don't believe what I am saying. Putin is angry, mad, crazy, he is going to attack NATO next, and we will have a nuclear war. Unless Russian people remove him. Nobody else can do this except Russian people, so PLEASE, end this war.
    Start digging a bunker.

I'd like to say he definitely wouldn't, but a few days ago I still thought he probably wouldn't invade Ukraine. That said, I just can't see him picking a fight with NATO. It would be the end of him.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I'd like to say he definitely wouldn't, but a few days ago I still thought he probably wouldn't invade Ukraine. That said, I just can't see him picking a fight with NATO. It would be the end of him.
    As history has shown, Russia never started a fight with major powers. It got invaded by them instead. So I wouldn't bet on Russia attacking NATO as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    As history has shown, Russia never started a fight with major powers. It got invaded by them instead. So I wouldn't bet on Russia attacking NATO as well.
    The Deluge, comes to mind.

Russia is only capable of terrorizing weaker nations and justifying their massacre with 100% false propaganda-based reasons. Cowards to the core.

Yah, I mean you can't count Poland and Finland as major powers. Instead it attacks the weaker states (relative to Russia and it's previous incarnations).

Read in full.

Do the last three paragraphs sound familiar?

You may be right when talking about RUSSIA, but this is Putin the madman. I can imagine how frustrated he is right now, he thought that Ukrainans would just give up like Afghan people after US left (and I really understand the afghans, no blame on them really). He might just be crazy enough to start a fight with NATO just *beacuse* it is the last "great" thing he will do.

Putin: ''lets blitz for Kiev!'' *fails to blitz to Kiev* .. ''Sir, do we continue and use everything we have?'' Putin: ''Yes.''

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    The Deluge, comes to mind.
    and less than half a century earlier, Poland invaded Russia. Everything else that came after that were just the consequences of that.

Putin: ''lets blitz for Kiev!'' *fails to blitz to Kiev* .. ''Sir, do we continue and use everything we have?'' Putin: ''Yes.''
    This is absolutely not 'everything Russia has'.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    People here have serious issues with underestimating Russian army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I agree, they could probably fill the skies with planes, drive tanks over tanks until they filled the rivers, and send their fleet so they could walk to crimea. Putin sent a sizable enough force as he really thought Ukrainans would just give up. He believes in his own delusions. That means he can make up any story and believe it is real. Will he blow up ships in Kaliningrad and say that the baltic states attacked? I'm sure that plan is somewhere on his desk.

I agree, they could probably fill the skies with planes, drive tanks over tanks until they filled the rivers, and send their fleet so they could walk to crimea. Putin sent a sizable enough force as he really thought Ukrainans would just give up. He believes in his own delusions. That means he can make up any story and believe it is real. Will he blow up ships in Kaliningrad and say that the baltic states attacked? I'm sure that plan is somewhere on his desk.
    or maybe he says it was the swedes / finns who did that?

or maybe he says it was the swedes / finns who did that?
    Please don't give him ideas. He is already spooked enough.

yeah but at the rate they're losing stuff now they won't last until the end of the year. The main idea behind Russia's might was their military being experiences and well trained combined with it being large. Their equipment is sup par compared to Chinese or western technology. Now that the Russian Army has proven to be an unhinged mess without a solid central command structure capable of handling an entire modern army doing one massive operation they don't look that impressive anymore. A large group of badly trained soldiers with sub par equipment is a joke to any modern army.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-02-26 at 05:30 PM.