10+ Year Old Account
    If PC2 says the west will win, I'm really worried.

Russian forces carried out a terrorist act near Kherson when they fired at an ambulance transporting seriously wounded people. The ambulance burned down, the driver died, and a paramedic was injured.

Another warcrime commited by Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Why they just wont roll over wtf bbq?
    They are likely to try now. "Games" have ended, Ukraine has refused to just throw hands in the air (which might have been unexepected and the reason for the lighter than planned initial assaults).
    Ukraine's forces will have it harder now and heavy weapons will be used much more to try and break the defenses.

In short - this will suck, but... might force ceasefire sooner. Russia does not want protracted war.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I wonder just how angry Putin is watching all these reports come in of anti-materiel weapons being sent to his enemy.

Like, I picture him starting to gnaw at table-legs in frustration.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I wonder just how angry Putin is watching all these reports come in of anti-materiel weapons being sent to his enemy.

Like, I picture him starting to gnaw at table-legs in frustration.
    I'm sure he thought that Nord Stream 2 would be enough to buy them.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Dude, stop. Next you are gonna sound like certain Ukrainians who are talking about taking back Crimea after this.
    Stop speaking the truth? You salivating over the eliteness of the Russian army is just sad. For example Russian Spetsnaz; the so called elite are a joke compared to even some third world country special forces. Their track record is absolute garbage, they are killers and war criminals. US marines are better trained and better soldiers then the Russian elite. The whole Russian Military is big and strong is a Meme, they don't have a logistical network they don't have a central command system they can not in any way shape or form fight any form of sustained conflict. They're big and weak. The only thing that makes them scary is their nuclear capabilities.

I have a bad feeling that Kiev is again hunting for non-existing diversants. This night is gonna suck even more.

As for the German and other deliveries - I want to know when those will happen. It takes time, especially considering only ground convoys are possible and after a week it might not matter. Oh yeah, and the risk of them getting blown up the moment they arrive in Lviv, not to mention the time and logistics needed to get them to front, while it is still possible.

Quote Originally Posted by P for Pancetta View Post
    Stop speaking the truth? You salivating over the eliteness of the Russian army is just sad. For example Russian Spetsnaz; the so called elite are a joke compared to even some third world country special forces. Their track record is absolute garbage, they are killers and war criminals. US marines are better trained and better soldiers then the Russian elite. The whole Russian Military is big and strong is a Meme, they don't have a logistical network they don't have a central command system they can not in any way shape or form fight any form of sustained conflict. They're big and weak. The only thing that makes them scary is their nuclear capabilities.
    Ok, this is going nowhere. You should go talk to the same people who announced, thrice, that they had the Antonov airfield back under control and Russian paratroopers were defeated. Please ignore the harsh reality that those statements were not true and Chechens were totally not taking pictures with captured equipment over there today.
    Take that haters.

Ok, this is going nowhere. You should go talk to the same people who announced, thrice, that they had the Antonov airfield back under control and Russian paratroopers were defeated. Please ignore the harsh reality that those statements were not true and Chechens were totally not taking pictures with captured equipment over there today.
    Ofc this is going nowhere you're a nitwit who doesn't even know half about what you are talking about.

The airfield had been taken by paratroopers(experienced and elite going by their age and equipment, we know this because they're dead) and they were waiting/holding for the main Russian army to catch up to them with their blitzkrieg. They failed and the Ukrainian forces eliminated the paratroopers before the army reached them. they destroyed the runways and they abandoned it before the main army arrived and Russia claimed it as a victory.

The Nato has already begun publicly supporting Ukraine, the chances that Russia who has already deployed a sizable portion of it's army in Ukraine and by historical military standards is doing absolutely atrocious in this conflict is going to come out as the winner in the end is zero.

Even the people who are closest to Putin now are publicly on Russian television begging him to go and negotiate an end to this conflict. Because the only person in Russia who has something to gain from this conflict is Putin and his ego.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-02-26 at 07:05 PM.

Orban is talking about supporting EU sanctions and unity, blah blah. Nice to see him finally being put in his place and toeing the line.

Ofc this is going nowhere you're an idiot who doesn't even know half about what you are talking about.

The airfield had been taken by paratroopers(experienced and elite going by their age and equipment, we know this because they're dead) and they were waiting/holding for the main Russian army to catch up to them with their blitzkrieg. They failed and the Ukrainian forces eliminated the paratroopers before the army reached them. they destroyed the runways and they abandoned it before the main army arrived and Russia claimed it as a victory.
    Sure, whatever you believe in.
    Take that haters.

Ofc this is going nowhere you're a nitwit who doesn't even know half about what you are talking about.

You know that basically everything that Ukrainian government claimed in the last 3 days is complete bullshit, right? Unless its corroborated by independent sources with PLENTY of ground pictures, it didn't happen.

Ukrainian government is giving Baghdad Bob a run for his money.

Do these saboteurs and paratroopers have a death wish?

Why would someone agree to do this job? this is basically the equivalent of suicide, how much are they getting paid to do this and do they belong to on an elite force?

It's interesting to see what kind of people exist out there. Some just don't care about dying even when it's obvious that will happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post

Why would someone agree to do this job? this is basically the equivalent of suicide, how much are they getting paid to do this and do they belong to on an elite force?

It's interesting to see what kind of people exist out there. Some just don't care about dying even when it's obvious that will happen.
    For the Motherland!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Their threat is overblown. There is a reason why I am talking about the gun distribution as very bad thing. Fear has big eyes.
    Take that haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    You know that basically everything that Ukrainian government claimed in the last 3 days is complete bullshit, right? Unless its corroborated by independent sources with PLENTY of ground pictures, it didn't happen.

Ukrainian government is giving Baghdad Bob a run for his money.
    I haven't used the Ukrainian government as a source of my information even once in my life. The videos of all the dead Russian soldiers are fake? the convoys of Russian tanks and personal carriers burning and the corpses of their horribly burned occupants who tried to crawl out of their coffins and are frozen in their last moment of horror as a charred corpse are fake? The video of crashed personal carrier with hundreds people worth of gore, body-parts and maimed corpses are fake? The videos of the countless war crimes being committed by the Russian people against innocent Ukrainian civilians is fake? If you want to find these videos they are not hard to find. But I won't share any of it because of the rules of the website.

You saying something is bullshit isn't an argument. and turning your sentence into a condescending question is counter productive. It is a truth-claim though and a truth claim needs to be backed up by strong evidence as you yourself claimed. I tried to find some proof of the Ukrainian lies but unlike the video's they proved quite hard to find. As a matter of fact I didn't find anything. And since it's your claim and since your evidence shouldn't be against the guidelines of this forum, you should be able to provide this proof to us all in a matter of minutes, right?

Sure, whatever you believe in.
    I think the video of the Ukrainian forces taking guns from the dead Russian forces at the airfield should be proof enough, that video is even on very mainstream sites like reddit.

ps: there are also plenty of videos of Ukrainian losses but not as much.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-02-26 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Yea...none of his posts have aged well...
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    People just like to use hyperbolic language, it's the same with January the 6th.
    Not well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Whatever country you're from, you're also buying oil from russia. Them having money is pointless if they can't buy anything with it, you know that right? "funding" war is not a one-way street, being well funded doesn't guarantee you are getting the goods.
    They will be buying stuff with it. If you think China is turning away Russian blood money you probably would be wrong. Is it AS effective as getting goods directly from other places? No. Of course not. But its better than nothing. China probably wouldnt give it to them for free however.

I haven't used the Ukrainian government as a source of my information even once in my life. The videos of all the dead Russian soldiers are fake? the convoys of Russian tanks and personal carriers burning and the corpses of their horribly burned occupants who tried to crawl out of their coffins and are frozen in their last moment of horror as a charred corpse are fake? The video of crashed personal carrier with hundreds people worth of gore, body-parts and maimed corpses are fake? The videos of the countless war crimes being committed by the Russian people against innocent Ukrainian civilians is fake? If you want to find these videos they are not hard to find. But I won't share any of it because of the rules of the website.

You saying something is bullshit isn't an argument. and turning your sentence into a condescending question is counter productive. It is a truth-claim though and a truth claim needs to be backed up by strong evidence as you yourself claimed. I tried to find some proof of the Ukrainian lies but unlike the video's they proved quite hard to find. As a matter of fact I didn't find anything. And since it's your claim and since your evidence shouldn't be against the guidelines of this forum, you should be able to provide this proof to us all in a matter of minutes, right?

I think the video of the Ukrainian forces taking guns from the dead Russian forces at the airfield should be proof enough, that video is even on very mainstream sites like reddit.

ps: there are also plenty of videos of Ukrainian losses but not as much.
    As I said before, believe whatever you want, but do try to relax. I live in the real world where Ukraine, for example, has provided zero proof of their yesterday's IL-76 shootdowns over their controlled territory. Or the real world where south is looking fucked now after the loss of Melitopol and the half encirclement of Berdiansk - last city towards Mariupol, which prevents connection between Crimean forces and those of the DNR.
    Take that haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    They will be buying stuff with it. If you think China is turning away Russian blood money you probably would be wrong. Is it AS effective as getting goods directly from other places? No. Of course not. But its better than nothing. China probably wouldnt give it to them for free however.
    China has already put sanctions on Russia today

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

You assuming these guys have a choice, they mostly likely signed up thinking they would never have to fight or the enemy would just roll over. Now that they signed up they can’t exactly quit since most militaries have various punishments for disobeying orders.
    Russia is most likely gonna “win” this just by bodies/firepower alone but Ukrainian are gonna make them work for it.

Honestly I have no idea what Russia is wanting here, this isn’t like Afghan/Iraq where the majority of the population/army hate the people in charge. If they install a puppet government it will just be overthrown by the population, they have no forces loyal to them besides some “separatists” in those two provinces that had to be bolstered by their own troops.