Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not true, high functioning psychopaths are often incredibly 'successful' people. Hence the need for the special kind.
    That's an oxymoron. They clearly would have issues with following commands. Sociopath sound more likely. But regardless, soldier capable of rational thinking is worth more than dumb bag of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Why do people seem to think that Russia is unwilling to suffer even minor casualties to take Ukraine? Talking about 3500 wounded/dead as if its some huge number in a war is strange.
    21st century and the West's general weakness even about casualties, even single ones make headlines. The millions dead in WW2 is an ancient past.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh sorry, RUSSIA STRONK! (am i doing it right?)
    No, you and some others are approaching this in purely memey way of stereotypes about Russia while judging the situation by seeing couple of tweets with screaming claims. Which is funny, considering most of them were applied to Ukraine as well during USSR and for a long time afterwards. Brother nations and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Easo; 2022-02-26 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post

Right...
    Oh sorry, RUSSIA STRONK! (am i doing it right?)

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an oxymoron. They clearly would have issues with following commands. Sociopath sound more likely. But regardless, soldier capable of rational thinking is worth more than dumb bag of rage.
    Yeah, that's not what a psychopath is. They don't get angry, they don't have much by way of emotional response or empathy at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, you and some others are approaching this in purely memey way of stereotypes about Russia while judging the situation by seeing couple of tweets with screaming claims. Which is funny, considering most of them were applied to Ukraine as well during USSR and for a long time afterwards. Brother nations and all that jazz.
    Nah, i just pass WW2 russian mass grave everytime i go hiking. You know how it looks? Its a pile of dirt. With small stone tablet that says "There are about 200 ruskies here".

And by sending 20 year old boys who grew up playing minecraft and roblox to warzone and their....limited success russia proves that it haven't learned its lesson.

But hey, 100k cannon fodder later it may work.

Shouldn't be surprised by the Ukrainian misinformation campaign: handing out weapons to civilians who wind up shooting each other and labelling each other as "Russian saboteurs", claiming that men fought to the death over an island with no strategic value or civilians on it when in reality they just surrendered when they realized that their government wasn't worth dying for, shooting down two of your own troop transport planes, commencing a missile bombardment on your own cities. The sooner Zelesnky is apprehended the sooner this farce ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The sooner Zelesnky is apprehended the sooner this farce ends.
    how about the sooner Russians fuck off back to their home country this farce can end? what the fuck is wrong with you?

- - - Updated - - -

incredible, making the country that is the one being attacked seem like the bad guy in this situation, what scum fuck behavior.

8 years and endless propaganda has eroded the "brother nations" a bit. I also am starting to question some of your worldviews... Understand it as you want.
    I don't care if you "question my world views". It's not like you're qualified to do political commentary on European nation's motivations. Little hint: The dumbed down US media version? Not good enough.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Does anyone think that Putin will accept defeat on Ukraine along with sanctions that will bankrupt his state without going even madder?

Could he possibly use nukes out of desperation? you know, if I'm going to the grave, I will take all of you with me....

Shouldn't be surprised by the Ukrainian misinformation campaign: handing out weapons to civilians who wind up shooting each other and labelling each other as "Russian saboteurs", claiming that men fought to the death over an island with no strategic value or civilians on it when in reality they just surrendered when they realized that their government wasn't worth dying for, shooting down two of your own troop transport planes, commencing a missile bombardment on your own cities. The sooner Zelesnky is apprehended the sooner this farce ends.
    Is this a clown reunion today?
    It's always fascinating to see a new Russian shill appearing one after the other regularly: Shalcker, Strawberry and so on.

Your posting "fame" preceeds you but this one just takes the cake. Gives me an entirely new perspective on the word "commiefornia".

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Is this a clown reunion today?
    It's always fascinating to see a new Russian shill appearing one after the other regularly: Shalcker, Strawberry and so on.
    this is the Trump shill variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is super-cringe. Go get some better talking points from RT and try again later.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    Does anyone think that Putin will just accept defeat on Ukraine along with sanctions that will bankrupt his state?

Could he possibly use nukes out of desperation? you know, if I'm going to the grave, I will take all of you with me....
    No because despite the best efforts of the Ukrainian military they will not win, the Russians have had setbacks and are a bit more bloodied then they thought they would be but unless a major power starts sending actual troops to the area the ukrainins can only really make Putin pay a premium for each bit of land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone think that Putin will accept defeat on Ukraine along with sanctions that will bankrupt his state without going even madder?

Why would he be "going to the grave"?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    they mostly likely signed up thinking they would never have to fight or the enemy would just roll over
    Could also be a classic deterrence maneuver in case of being captured by the enemy forces. Pretending being conned by your own dictator, you have living chance in being granted mercy, also it's an outstanding outlet for spreading confusion and public propaganda amongst more gullible civilians, since the news outlets will most likely will be reporting about this captured enemy soldier who didn't know what he was doing. Slightest confusion can lead to disorganization and victory in a long run.

I don't make any claims knowing for sure what did happened in Russian deployment process, and if there was in fact any local propaganda lying to their troops. But hey, cautiousness first, pardons second.

And I'm sorry if I'm misinterpreted your post in any way. I'm also ex military, and my guess that it was just another day in the office for most of these troopers. So I stick with my suspicion that captured Russian soldier will most likely going to lie by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    You assuming these guys have a choice, they mostly likely signed up thinking they would never have to fight or the enemy would just roll over.
    Military service is mandatory in Russia, they most definitely don't have a choice. I don't know if the men sent in Russia are career militaries or random cannon fodder doing their mandatory service though, or both.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, that depends entirely on the loyalty of his men. Will they also be willing to just die for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I assume your not gonna dance to the radio when it states that Magomed Tushayev died either? Hey they dont have to win just make life so miserable for the invaders that they regret ever joining in the first place, once bodies hit a number high enough the people will have enough ( if the coming economic hardships wont force a hand either ).

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Bit of an embarrassing showing from Russia so far if truth be told. Either that or I vastly overestimated Russian military capabilities and know-how. Suddenly they don't seem half as scary as they did before.
    The Ukrainians are doing a great job defending their country. However, the Russian, so far, has not deployed their best units and arsenal either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Military service is mandatory in Russia, they most definitely don't have a choice. I don't know if the men sent in Russia are career militaries or random cannon fodder doing their mandatory service though, or both.
    Rosgvardia according to some reports, so professional soldiers rather than conscripts.