10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Man that would be so hilarious I almost wish it was true.
    Imagine waking up, turning on news and seeing his incinerated corpse in TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But it was "just a joke" apparently.
    Nope. He removed the post. You don't do that with funny jokes. You do that to cover your embarrassment or when Twitter flags you as misinformation.

Unsurprisingly, Rogan, who has since removed the post, was duped

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I don't deny that. Putin has made a stronger case for NATO. But you need to get the crazy guy to put the knife down first.
    Except this is a crazy guy we already KNOW won't put that knife down at all because he knows its the only thing giving him any power, he would rather die than put that knife down.

The moment they put nukes on the table over this, the writing was on the wall. He can't uncross this line and he knows it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Except this is a crazy guy we already KNOW won't put that knife down at all because he knows its the only thing giving him any power, he would rather die than put that knife down.

The moment they put nukes on the table over this, the writing was on the wall. He can't uncross this line and he knows it.
    There aren't any nukes on the line.

People need to get off their nuclear hard-on. It's simply not going to happen and most certainly not going to happen over Ukraine.

The whole purpose of these statements is to make people panic and pressure their governments to lay off. But it's simply a bluff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    He seems to be very scared of getting covid.
    Which is why he and the other people in the room are wearing masks... Oh, wait.

It's literally just a paranoid autocrat being paranoid of being assassinated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

People need to get off their nuclear hard-on. It's simply not going to happen and most certainly not going to happen over Ukraine.

The whole purpose of these statements is to make people panic and pressure their governments to lay off. But it's simply a bluff.
    They have already had Russian state media talking about it and how they have 500 nukes they could launch and what good was the world without Russia in it anyways along with Belarus already talking about getting nukes back from Russia to help them.

They have already made the threats of nukes if they don't get there way, that will be their main get out of jail free card at this point given where they are and as another has already said, Putin is "Riding the Tiger" so to speak and he knows there is not getting off at this point. If he loses power, he is as good as dead.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Rofl... This will really piss off putin now
    Not sure why[The EU part], I don't think Ukraine will get accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Which is why he and the other people in the room are wearing masks... Oh, wait.

It's literally just a paranoid autocrat being paranoid of being assassinated.
    With that distance you won't need masks. He is pulling the same shit with other world leaders who refuse to take Russian tests while he used to sit close to him.
    He is no doubt a paranoid freak, but this seems to be more over his covid paranoia.

10+ Year Old Account
    With that distance you won't need masks.
    It's indoors and also ignores that everyone else is in a maskless cluster.

So no, this isn't social distancing. Autocrats gonna autocrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have already had Russian state media talking about it and how they have 500 nukes they could launch and what good was the world without Russia in it anyways along with Belarus already talking about getting nukes back from Russia to help them.

They have already made the threats of nukes if they don't get there way, that will be their main get out of jail free card at this point given where they are and as another has already said, Putin is "Riding the Tiger" so to speak and he knows there is not getting off at this point. If he loses power, he is as good as dead.
    Yes, Russian state media the beacon of credibility and legitimacy.

Bruh, I am Russian. I seen some of that state media here and there - them talking about Russia stronks, big fast missles, big stronk nukes - is par the course.

They can't hold it in their pants even in more peaceful times with their "look this new super high tech missile we have, US has no analog poggg. We stronkest!".

Don't even think bringing Russian state media as indication of anything, especially as far as things like that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It's indoors and also ignores that everyone else is in a maskless cluster.

So no, this isn't social distancing. Autocrats gonna autocrat.
    https://www.economist.com/europe/202...most-invisible

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ian-covid-test

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-full-26346783

The dude is fucking paranoid about covid. Turns out you can be paranoid about multiple issues, sound crazy right?

Not sure why[The EU part], I don't think Ukraine will get accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

With that distance you won't need masks. He is pulling the same shit with other world leaders who refuse to take Russian tests while he used to sit close to him.
    He is no doubt a paranoid freak, but this seems to be more over his covid paranoia.
    From what i read, a lot of eu country agreed to let Ukraine in

If he was more paranoid about covid he wouldn't be in the same room with others like this. It sure seems like he just doesn't want anyone within arms length of him.

You seen his fuckin COMMAND DESK? That thing is comedically large.

Everything is always on the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    From what i read, a lot of eu country agreed to let Ukraine in
    You 'read'? where? And you need all of them, not just half or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

If he was more paranoid about covid he wouldn't be in the same room with others like this. It sure seems like he just doesn't want anyone within arms length of him.

You seen his fuckin COMMAND DESK? That thing is comedically large.
    He started doing the same with World leaders he met who refuse the Russian tests[for good reason]

The images were not of extreme gore, at least not the first handful that I saw. I don't know why you're on a tear about this.

Sorry I care more about the deaths of innocent children than invading Russian soldiers?
    Russian soldiers are human beings too and the majority most likely don't want to be there in the first place. There's not much they can do to get out of there.

Every innocent child will grow up to one day become a potential soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Because that table is fucking humungous.

- - - Updated - - -

There's not much they can do to get out of there.
    Actually, there is.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    It sure is made to fit everything on it too.

It sure is made to fit everything on it too.
    One table to rule them all.

10+ Year Old Account

Its posturing 101. It is also inconsistent with how Putin has handled his entire Invasion. If he was as unhinged as a guy 'ready to push the button at any moment' then why isn't he just steamrolling Ukraine. Say what you want about the capability or readiness of his Invasion force, he is still hitting Ukraine with kiddie gloves.

The media loves to ham up any mention of nukes. I remember when anchors were suggesting that Erdogan was going to seize US nukes back when he was being an ass (still is) in Turkey.

As for Russia putting nukes in Belarus. You should more worried about Belarus in that relationship than Russia. Putting ones nukes in another country is something just Cold War starts. Putin is trying to rebuild the old USSR buffer around Moscow, if not Ukraine then Belarus.

You can start to worry when he completely stops speaking to his advisors and begins hitting civilians indiscriminately.

Just to show how leaders know how to get the media going, NK throws missiles at Japan all the time. They makes weird nuclear propaganda videos just for some anchor to make a story out of it.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2022-03-01 at 12:52 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive