10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    TFW head of a christian church supports this invasion.
    Russian Church is a part of 3 way deal the system arranged in Russia.

Just like elites who are given the freedom to enrich themselves the way the see fit with appropriate state support in return for loyalty. Russian Church is also one "signatories" there, it gets state support in return for pushing the narrative to the unwashed masses of believers.

Apparently Ukraine allows men with 3+ children to leave the country.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    What's off is that prices quadrupled. It went from 100 euros for the exact same amount of kWh and cubic meters of gas to 480. In my apartment I pay 14 eurocents per kWh. But that's a fixed price. Energy suppliers don't offer those anymore, only variable. And that's currently at 77 eurocents per KWh.

When you want to change supplier this is what they are going to charge you with for a small 3 person household:

It's in Dutch but I think you can figure out what it says.
    It's kinda funny that we have several people who don't even live here tell you that you did your calculations wrong or that we live in castles. I'm in a similar situation as your friend, but without kids. I have a variable contract, but one from the big 3, where I've been for years now. Luckily my monthly payment "only" went up 20 euros, the new price includes the 400 euro that we need to pay less in energy tax. The people here that claimed you were wrong also simply can't understand that alot of people don't have a choice, they can't move places. And people with low income are also the ones who end up in poorly isolated houses. I'm cutting back on gas consumption where I can, but it's also poorly isolated and I'm just not gonna go sit in the cold. Prices will change again this June I think, hopefully things have changed a bit and that the goverment came up with some solutions. Thank God we had a winter like this one this time around.
    Last edited by noremorze; 2022-03-09 at 12:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    What's off is that prices quadrupled. It went from 100 euros for the exact same amount of kWh and cubic meters of gas to 480. In my apartment I pay 14 eurocents per kWh. But that's a fixed price. Energy suppliers don't offer those anymore, only variable. And that's currently at 77 eurocents per KWh.

It's in Dutch but I think you can figure out what it says.
    Jezus te paard...I'm so glad I left when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    It's kinda funny that we have several people who don't even live here tell you that you did your calculations wrong or that we live in castles. I'm in a similar situation as your friend, but without kids. I have a variable contract, but one from the big 3, where I've been for years now. Luckily my monthly payment "only" went up 20 euros, the new price includes the 400 euro that we need to pay less in energy tax. The people here that claimed you were wrong also simply can't understand that alot of people don't have a choice, they can't move places. And people with low income are also the ones who end up in poorly isolated houses. I'm cutting back on gas consumption where I can, but it's also poorly isolated and I'm just not gonna go sit in the cold. Prices will change again this June I think, hopefully things have changed a bit and that the goverment came up with some solutions. Thank God we had a winter like this one this time around.
    I luckily had air-conditioning installed for the summers, now using them to heat the house instead of using the CV is much cheaper.

I'm a bit unlucky, not so long ago they upgraded alot of houses here, with solar panels etc. But, my street has some houses that were put up for sale many years ago, so they're not all rental. And now it didn't get upgraded because of that.

People who were on yearly contracts are really getting screwed hard. I used to change every year myself, because of the bonus, but since I was lazy, I couldn't be bothered. And I'm so glad I didn't, my price only went up 20 ish euros, I've cut back on gas a little bit (I still have it set to the same temperature in my living room) and thanks to the warm winter, I'll get more than 250 euros back if things stay the same as they are now. There is such a huge contrast between what people have to pay, they really need to step in and help those who need it the most out.
    Last edited by noremorze; 2022-03-09 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Guys. I finally figured it out. I finally understand what this war is really about. It's the gays! Putin is saving humanity from the gays!

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-ort...-pride-1685636

How could I miss this? Of course, naturally. This is a crusade to save civilization from the gays.
    Russia seems like complete utopia for Republicans and Trump voters, in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Jesus Christ, just checked what I would have to pay monthly for the same usage as last year: 434,85 euro. How the fuck am I gonna pay for that? That's impossible for me and my situation. And no, I don't live in a castle, but a small house. This is the current price for gas, including taxes as of today: € 3,151106 per m³ for a new contract. What the actual fuck.
    Last edited by noremorze; 2022-03-09 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Hahah...

Yes, spreading the light of democracy and happiness to them natives. The usual altruistic motives, what else could it possibly be.

It was all another chapter in a shitty game of who has the biggest schlong and Russia took the bait like fools. You think anyone who pulled this off truly gave a damn about Ukraine over something like re-alligning the flagging western allies around the mothership on a path to the showdown with China?

Ukraine is a tool that did its job and magnificently at that. It really really could not be any better for US, I think the only better outcome would be if elites would bump off Putin and drive westwards, heck chances of that increased given the results.
    What exactly do you think the US or even NATO gains from this? Higher prices at the gas pumps? What a brilliant plan!

Don't tell me that you're one of thoose tools, who thinks the west is playing 4D chess, for a Russian invasion in 2075, so we can steal all their oil and gas, when we're all driving electric cars and trucks powered by solar and wind power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    It's kinda funny that we have several people who don't even live here tell you that you did your calculations wrong

I think its mostly americans with that attitude. They don't understand what this means for europe and rest of the world soon enough considering the incoming effects of such high oil prices. The recession that's coming will make 2008 look like nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    What exactly do you think the US or even NATO gains from this?
    Are you kidding with this question?

Out of all this mess the biggest beneficiary by far is US, amazing opportunity to bring various stumbling sheep into the fold. As for NATO - self-explanatory, in-between greater military spending, the 2% and sudden more relevance. And both gain a lot with Russia in a hole which it got into.

Like really, bruh...

Are you kidding with this question? Out of all this mess the biggest beneficiary by far is US, amazing opportunity to bring various stumbling sheep into the fold. As for NATO - self-explanatory, in-between greater military spending, the 2% and sudden more relevance. And both gain a lot with Russia in a hole which it got into. Like really, bruh...
    So...what of it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Somwhat obvious that it is just a matter of when Finlands joins NATO.

I know Finland would like to join along with Sweden given our close ties but Sweden just started on its monumental shift towards majority for joining unlike Finland which this last (5th war by Putin) became the straw that broke the camels back and its formalia once they decide to do so.
    So lets presume Putins fear of a defensive pact is anywhere near as high priority as it is for him to create a greater Russia he certainly failed on that point.
    Ontop of that he made both EU and NATO hitting a never before seen consensus regarding his Russia.

Then again his main priority is to create his version of lebensraum he wont care if civilians in either Ukraine or Russia die and suffer nor if russian soldiers dies the tens of thousands.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    So...what of it?
    Nothing, good going.

Which was my point. Great setup, champagnes well earned.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I think its mostly americans with that attitude. They don't understand what this means for europe and rest of the world soon enough considering the incoming effects of such high oil prices. The recession that's coming will make 2008 look like nothing.
    Slant (one of those claiming he did the math wrong) is German though as far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, you did the maths wrong. That's an annual price if anything. Typically you'd pay something like 50-80 bucks/months for the type of consumption and m³ he has.

Nothing, good going. Which was my point. Great setup, champagnes well earned.

Nothing, good going.

Which was my point. Great setup, champagnes well earned.
    There's more to life than everything being 67D chess CIA espionage spygame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Evacuation of ukrainian city of Izjum is halted because of russian bombardment. Nothing new, just posting these randomly to ensure pro-russian shills are drowned eventually.

This is a video of Putins recent visit to Lukashenko. The first bit got cut out by Russian media, but pay close attention to his right hand and leg.

https://twitter.com/bobham88/status/1499649678278807560

Are you kidding with this question?

Out of all this mess the biggest beneficiary by far is US, amazing opportunity to bring various stumbling sheep into the fold. As for NATO - self-explanatory, in-between greater military spending, the 2% and sudden more relevance. And both gain a lot with Russia in a hole which it got into.

Like really, bruh...
    To accomplish what exactly? You've still failed to present what you think is a goal. Making NATO relevant and to get other countries to spend 2% for? What invasion do you see the US plan through NATO here?

There's no 4D chess going on, just so Russians can get in the bread line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    This is a video of Putins recent visit to Lukashenko. The first bit got cut out by Russian media, but pay close attention to his right hand and leg.

https://twitter.com/bobham88/status/1499649678278807560
    Too much coke.