Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think you are ignoring a crucial fact we kill civilians on purpose all the time fairly recently in Afghanistan that entire family got wiped out by a drone. We've also used cluster bombs on civilians and right now as we speak Yemeni hospitals are getting leveled by USA made bombs. The moral high ground isn't the one you want to take here sure ideally that would be the case but the world isn't black and white.
    So you defend Russian activities in killing innocents, wow.

I think you are ignoring a crucial fact we kill civilians on purpose all the time fairly recently in Afghanistan that entire family got wiped out by a drone. We've also used cluster bombs on civilians and right now as we speak Yemeni hospitals are getting leveled by USA made bombs. The moral high ground isn't the one you want to take here sure ideally that would be the case but the world isn't black and white.
    Ah yes the whataboutism

Quote Originally Posted by Strange One View Post
    Nope but his strategy is to break the spirit of the people we've done it in so many wars too. It's not irrational cruel and immoral yes but not crazy.

I think you have trouble understanding the difference between immoral and irrational.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-3...-1687052?amp=1

Every US Senator - all Republicans - that voted against the concurrent motion with the House amendment to provide $13.6B in humanitarian and military aide to Ukraine
    I mean, if they were already against providing 2bil in aid for Americans, why would they be for in favor of 13bil for non-Americans, especially when it's against the people that line their pockets with money?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I think you have trouble understanding the difference between immoral and irrational.
    So its logical and reasonable to kill civilians?

Nope but his strategy is to break the spirit of the people we've done it in so many wars too. It's not irrational cruel and immoral yes but not crazy.
    You're fucking crazy. Killing innocent people is bad, killing children is bad. But it seems you support both, you are a monster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every US Senator - all Republicans - that voted against the concurrent motion with the House amendment to provide $13.6B in humanitarian and military aide to Ukraine
    Of course, vocal Ukrainian supporters Cruz, Romney, and Rubio vote against providing material support. Fuckin' hypocrites.

You're fucking crazy. Killing innocent people is bad, killing children is bad. But it seems you support both, you are a monster.
    Not my fault you are illiterate putting words in my mouth isn't helping your cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Not my fault you are illiterate putting words in my mouth isn't helping your cause.
    You defend murder of innocents, not my fault you're an evil excuse of a human being.

You defend murder of innocents, not my fault you're an evil excuse of a human being.
    I have literally done none of that, do you not know the meaning of the word irrational?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The line that the media has taken that Putin is crazy never jived with me, he has been pretty consistent over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-3...-1687052?amp=1

Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee,
    John Boozman of Arkansas,
    Mike Braun of Indiana,
    Richard Burr of North Carolina,
    Bill Cassidy of Louisiana,
    Tom Cotton of Arkansas,
    Kevin Cramer of North Dakota,
    Mike Crapo of Idaho,
    Ted Cruz of Texas,
    Steve Daines of Montana,
    Deb Fischer of Nebraska,
    Bill Hagerty of Tennessee,
    Josh Hawley of Missouri,
    John Hoeven of North Dakota,
    Ron Johnson of Wisconsin,
    John Kennedy of Louisiana,
    James Lankford of Oklahoma,
    Mike Lee of Utah,
    Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming,
    Roger Marshall of Kansas,
    Rand Paul of Kentucky,
    Jim Risch of Idaho,
    Mitt Romney of Utah,
    Mike Rounds of South Dakota,
    Marco Rubio of Florida,
    Ben Sasse of Nebraska,
    Rick Scott of Florida,
    Tim Scott of South Carolina,
    Dan Sullivan of Arkansas,
    Thom Tillis of North Carolina
    Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania

A controlled list most likely, curated by Bitch McCoward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I have literally done none of that, do you not know the meaning of the word irrational?

- - - Updated - - -

The line that the media has taken that Putin is crazy never jived with me, he has been pretty consistent over the years.
    '

You dont think it's crazy to kill innocent people, you are evil.

not killing people = good
    killing people = bad

seems pretty fucking black and white to me

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    not killing people = good
    killing people = bad

seems pretty fucking black and white to me
    Where did I say it wasn't bad? I am saying he isn't irrational.

Where did I say it wasn't bad? I am saying he isn't irrational.
    If i'm not irrational then im rational, learn english.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Seems you too are unable to read. Do you two think random shouting of emotions are arguments or discussions? We did not for a moment say Putler is good, or excuse his deeds. We said something entirely different.

God damn internet madness.

Of course he isn't, it's just easier to sell that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Logical yes. If you are trying to cow an opposing force, targeting civilians makes sense. You cow some, remove others, and those who live and are full of vigor are a much smaller group than pre-bombing. Reasonable depends on your personal values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Logical yes. If you are trying to cow an opposing force, targeting civilians makes sense. You cow some, remove others, and those who live and are full of vigor are a much smaller group than pre-bombing. Reasonable depends on your personal values.
    Pretty much this their original plan was coercion they expected to be welcomed as liberator now they are going full fear and death.

7+ Year Old Account
    Putin wages an illegal war and bombs hospitals and you don't think that's crazy.
    That's evil but why is it crazy from Putin's perspective? Russia is losing influence and control over its satellite states, if Putin did nothing to keep them under his control then he would be screwed in the future when former allies(like Ukraine) become Western allies who exist right on their border.
    You're fucking insane and a warmonger.
    No I'm against war... Explaining a war doesn't not mean support of a war.