Why is the British coat of arms on the certificate of registration?

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Yeah, "Join Date: Dec 2014" is pretty coincidental, considering his posting history of loudly shilling for every pro-Russian politician and conspiracy theory in Eastern Europe. Thing is, that doesn't necessarily make him Russian. There are actually people who revel in that sort of contrarian pro-Authoritarianism.

I met an individual from Canada a few weeks ago, that strongly felt that NATO forced Putin to invade Ukraine, and that carpet bombing cities was ok, because it was Russia's sovereign right to crush Ukraine, because Russia has always owned Ukraine, therefore it ok to keep beating it up. The guy was legitimately Canadian too, the obnoxious shill showed up at a Coffee shop where a group of us were discussing politics. One of those spoiled rich kids who thinks the opposite of whatever the US government says must be true, so vaccines are bad and Putin is good. Those people do exist, and they are very jarring to meet in person, but some of these internet characters are neither paid propagandists or trolls. They are just very, very, very wrong.
    Holy shit, did you run into Ulmita irl?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Because I lived in England, East Sussex for 6 years. And moved on from there. Some people travel a lot for work or just in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaaz View Post
    Here in Ukraine is that. As for my alleged Czech citizenship - it is actually illegal to have dual citizenship in Ukraine. So think whatever you want, I am not going to show anything of the sort. Both of my parents and my wife are also Ukrainian. And I can not leave this country, taking 3 families with me. I live here. I work here.
    Я розмовляю україньською, я говорю по русски, I speak english, mluvím česky, yo domino espanol (un poco).
    This is all very nice but it doesn't make your persistent shilling for the Kremlin any less odious or any less counterfactual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Probably worked in the UK at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Here in Ukraine is that. As for my alleged Czech citizenship - it is actually illegal to have dual citizenship in Ukraine. So think whatever you want, I am not going to show anything of the sort. Both of my parents and my wife are also Ukrainian. And I can not leave this country, taking 3 families with me. I live here. I work here.
    Я розмовляю україньською, я говорю по русски, I speak english, mluvím česky, yo domino espanol (un poco).
    You shouldn't be proving anything on the internet, especially in a thread like this where many are unable to discuss various topics without having a visceral reaction to reading things they don't want to read. Wether anonymous A or B believe you on the internet is meaningless and the exchange of information and opinion are the only things that matter.

This thread was, untill the last couple of pages, a contaminated no-go zone because half the regular posters can't resist the urge to argue with the only openly pro-Russian guy in the thread. The taunts for you to prove something to absolute strangers are part of the same approach.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2022-03-29 at 01:50 PM.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post49064127

OK, now I need to add another point to my bucket list, lol. Need to see that if I get a chance.
    But you should google Prague subway. Our stations have less "epicness" but are not worse in style. Most have a distinct color theme. Not all though. That may be just my personal bias speaking however.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague_Metro
    PS. I am flying to Ukraine next week. Might get a chance to see their subway. Knowing guys at Sudnopidyom though, probably will end up in a strip club again. Cause you know, I am Czech, I am supposed to be into these things . Last time I ended up translating for an Indian dude (with a terrible accent) in Mint Rhino.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post45769111

Czech Republic.
    And it is all too convinient and easy to discuss the world in general, how easy it is to substitute one system for another while having zero experience in safety control for dangerous (with improper operation procedures) equipment. And I am sure that there is a multitude of companies that deal with specialized equipment like Siprotec 4 relays and security for them. Same goes for accounting. I am sure in the next several months your superior IT industry is going to come up with a substitute for 1C. Yet, somehow I would put my money on an assumption that if I would make a call to our affiliate in Kiev same time next year, they would still tell me that state financial forms can only be submitted with 1C standards electronically or in paper form. All while more and more of your economy is turned from production and actual R&D to India style outsource IT service.
    PS: I have at home an excellent example of waisted potential from your country. A titanium-manganese chemical anode. It is lighter more durable and with comparable conductivity and life expectancy to the most expensive US anodes, while costing a third of a price. Plus it can operate in salty waters, does not produce toxic substances during decomposition, requires little to no maintenance (connector welds still need to be checked every decade or so) and you do not even technically have to dig it up after use compared to iron based anodes (which does cost you extra). The fact that your government forced a closure of its production in Symy (not sure if I spell it correctly) because the owner (ukrainian by the way) has production facilities in Russia and supplied a russian gas company with these anodes speaks volumes. I think you have a saying, somewhere along the lines of "cutting your fruit tree so that your neighbour would not be able to rest in a shade". Or was it from Kuwait. No matter, I think it is applicable in this case.
    So, if you're Ukranian....why did you say you were Czech?

Were you lying then? Are you lying now? Both?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2022-03-29 at 01:50 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/o...ried-7xbqwzdqw

Thats the future of Ukraine under Russia. Rape and murder.
    Yeah, I linked that story earlier. Pisses me off. And that's just one story among hundreds, if not thousands that we haven't heard about.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Probably worked in the UK at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn't be proving anything on the internet, especially in a thread like this where many are unable to discuss various topics without having a visceral reaction to reading things they don't want to read. Wether anonymous A or B believe you on the internet is meaningless and the exchange of information and opinion are the only things that matter.

This thread was a contaminated no-go zone because half the regular posters can't resist the urge to argue with the only openly pro-Russian guy in the thread. The taunts for you to prove something to absolute strangers are part of the same approach.
    Fair point. It does not look like anyone is willing to discuss anything here, being here only for the daily dose of rage and cheerleading for their favorite team (meaning East vs West and so on). Disclosing my identity completely would be stupid at best, possibly suicidal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair point. It does not look like anyone is willing to discuss anything here, being here only for the daily dose of rage and cheerleading for their favorite team (meaning East vs West and so on). Disclosing my identity completely would be stupid at best, possibly suicidal.
    No one is buying what you are selling, tovarisch. You claimed repeatedly years ago to be Czech but in the past month you suddenly started claiming you are Ukrainian, living in Kyiv and rooting for the dictatorship currently BOMBING IT AND TRYING TO KILL YOU IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN KYIV.

Go back to Tsar Vladof Putler and beg him for mercy for failing to successfully peddle his propaganda. Maybe if you are lucky you'll just spend a few years in prison for treason against the Rodina under the new laws Putlers rubber stamps in the Duma passed over the last month.

Yes this does get me angry because you have been caught in a lie and have repeatedly tried to gaslight everyone here instead while Putler is ordering the deliberate massacre of civilian populations to try and force Ukraine to surrender even though he's at best locked in a stalemate and at worst losing to get the slaughter to stop. Does the fact that he poisoned Ukrainian peace negotiators not bother you in the slightest?!

And yes, in reality Russia is losing this because the world thought Ukraine would fall in a matter of days to the 'mighty Russian bear' and instead they have held their ground for a month, revealing the Russian military to in reality to be a toothless and clawless bear barely clinging to life with the only thing giving it any strength being its nuclear arsenal. For Russia, anything less than total victory is a humiliating defeat and right now, Russia needs to be humiliated. Ukraine doesn't need to be 'demilitarized', Russia does, because Putler and Putler and his cronies alone started this war.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2022-03-29 at 08:38 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Talks are ongoing, Abramovich is there, too xD As per everyone - no progress is expected. Turkey is trying hard to score some political wins, though.

There is another video of torture and this time brutal execution too of a Russian POW, using knife in the eye. And... the executioner has already been found out via social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm going to get a fucking aneurysm.
    Your choice to keep worrying about some imaginary issues. Let me know when Ukraine is pushing into Crimea against the stupid, incompetent, incapable and cleptocratic Russkies.

It was damaged beyond repair during a firefight. That is why they burnt it afterwards. Otherwise it would have been towed to safety and repaired. First tweets about this particular launcher state that it was captured (march 4th iirc), not found abandoned. Frontal projection also looks like it was used for target practice at the very least. But likely this is the main reason why this launcher was disabled.
    So why did you post a picture of it burning...? The burning was done later. How do you know it was not used for target practice before burning but after getting stuck in the mud?

And yes - avoid posting personal pictures, even ones like you posted.

Funny how the moment one shill goes down another miraculous starts posting again....

Ukraine is one of the least fascist places around, as has been pointed out numerous times. Far right parties received less than 2% of the vote, which is amongst the lowest in all Europe. And, as has been pointed out before ad well, Putin came to power through the use of actual neo-nazi groups, and not pretend ones.

Now Russia isn't even hiding it any more - they gone full on Nazi with zwastikas, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, the works.
    They do have questionable practices of Ukrainization, though. It has to be noted that they became very accute after the 2014 - I guess that one should not be surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    It took you 15 pages and a decent amount of pressure before you admitted you were wrong. The audacity of some people...
    But... I did not. Let me know when Slant finds his "T-60's", though.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ukraine reportedly recaptures two towns as US says Russia ramping up Donbas attacks

Also US is sending forces to Germany's NATO, Ukraine shot down 17 more aircraft, and FOX News continues to hammer in "Biden said something crazy" after 6 years of backing Trump. After the break, weather, sports, and can koalas cross the Mexican border and rape your white children?
    You forgot to add those are Ukraine's claim without proof - this is war, both sides have skyhigh numbers, it's part of the job for MoD's. There has not been any for at least ~10 days now with the exception of couple of Forpost recon drones and, I think, a cruise missile. We do love the Oryx here, don't we? Not noted there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

You don't need to disclose your identity....just asking why you claimed to be Czech then....but claim to be Ukranian now.

The answers would appear to be one of these:

a) you were lying then
    b) you are lying now
    c) both a and b
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    You don't need to disclose your identity....just asking why you claimed to be Czech then....but claim to be Ukranian now.

The answers would appear to be one of these:

a) you were lying then
    b) you are lying now
    c) both a and b
    e) Dual citizenship is a thing in some places, and illegal in others (e.g. Ukraine).
    I am not going to engage in this any further. Dissenting views meet very harsh reactions over here. Most people I know try to delete chats or browsing history in case they visited something they were not supposed to look at, or discussed something they were not supposed to discuss. Opposition, even by a member of parliament ends up like this

It was foolish of me to try and communicate problems and worries of Ukrainians who do not belong to the chosen nation or ethnicity.

snip
    How nice of you to defend a traitor like Shufrych and paint him like an innocent martyr of freedom of speech. Shufrych, the guy who refused to condemn Vladimir Putin's actions in Donbass and Crimea during a panel show. The guy who was allegedly providing the Russian military with locations and intel of the Ukrainian army. You really have a hard on for defending shitstains.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-lawm.../31736680.html

Yeah, totally a good guy and totally not a traitor.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2022-03-29 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dissenting views
    The term for what you're describing is "collaboration", not dissent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing is for certain. As soon as tree and bush leaves start growing, Russa will lose as it will be even easier to make a ambush. It just needs some rain.
    Right now its kinda hard to make a ambush, but in high grass you can easy hide and shot from pretty much anywhere.

This is a pretty good source to visualise how the combat is right now:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I am not going to engage in this any further. Dissenting views meet very harsh reactions over here.
    Making dubious claims with "trust me bro"-level claims meet very harsh reactions over here.

It was foolish of me to try and communicate problems and worries of Ukrainians who do not belong to the chosen nation or ethnicity.
    Since it's already established you are no true ukrainian.

Why are you in Kyiv? Why are you not fleeing, if you don't intend to defend Ukraine? Why are you shilling for russian genocidal rapists and murderers, when internationally verifiable sources give proof that you dismiss with your words on MMO-C?

You are going to need much more than a picture of ukrainian passport (how can you get one if dual citizenship is illegal in Ukraine? I might be missing out something here) if you literally reside in Kyiv when it's being shelled by your beloved russians, when stories of all kind, with varying levels of proof flooding in from their relentless war crimes. While you claim Russia could end the ukrainian resistance of their main target city with "few clicks of fingers" like you put it, but for some reason, they'd rather lose this entire war for lols.

I think we can safely establish it here based on your claims with vague pictures with no context, your previous post history from years ago - that you are not posting with good intentions. Still waiting for that proof for ukrainians using their civilians as meat shields, while confirmed russians straight up target civilians, but same time you claimed they are not, because of meat shielding.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-03-29 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Oh, I have no reason to doubt her story. I'm just wondering how our resident Putleristas will try to spin this.
    Rebuilding their army. Once they take over Ukraine, those Ukraine babies will become glorious Russian cannon fodder for next expansionist excursion!
    Commissar Svetlana wants YOU!
    TO make more children. By any means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Just a reminder that a "superpower" is having trouble wiping the floor in a matter of days with a military that has to take in actual donations and sells NFTs to secure military equipment to fight said "superpower"
    The NFT idea was brilliant. Regardless of what you think of NFTs, this was a quick way to raise a lot of money in one transaction. No 5, 10, 50 dollar donations. BOOM. One absurd amount for....an ape picture? Someone with that kind of liquidity wouldn't have a Wells Fargo account that would have go through 2 or 3 systems to get the money in the sellers hands, plus holding for 5 days bullshit. It'd be almost instantaneous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can show how many stacks of passports you want it still won't change the fact that you're posting basic russian propaganda trash.

It's probably bollocks but things could be going the right way as 'Moscow has decided to “fundamentally cut back military activity in the direction of Kyiv and Chernigiv” in order to “increase mutual trust for future negotiations to agree and sign a peace deal with Ukraine.”'

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status...74654940520448

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It's probably bollocks but things could be going the right way as 'Moscow has decided to “fundamentally cut back military activity in the direction of Kyiv and Chernigiv” in order to “increase mutual trust for future negotiations to agree and sign a peace deal with Ukraine.”'

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status...74654940520448
    They also are getting their ass kicked in that region. They want to secure the Dombass before negociations are over.