Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Cannibalism
    What's next Satan worship? I seriously worry about your mental health.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    But what they don't have is a record of using nukes. And especially not right on their own border in land they want to take. Irradiating land you want to own and rendering it unusable kind of defeats the purpose.
    they'll only use nukes if defeat is imminent in ukraine. As in, they lose and get kicked out with no coming back since if that happens Ukraine will join NATO or EU ASAP.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    they'll only use nukes if defeat is imminent in ukraine. As in, they lose and get kicked out with no coming back since if that happens Ukraine will join NATO or EU ASAP.
    No, they won't.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    No, they won't.
    they won't, to what? Nukes or Ukraine joining EU? The latter (joining) is a done fucking deal already should they win.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

I don't know why I am a pariah from the own thread I created based on predictions that have come to pass steadily on a checklist. I kept track of how much I was rebuked for the chemical weapon speculation, with people citing Russia isn't that insane, knowing the implications of NATO response to that spreading past Ukraine.
    You know damn well why you're a pariah in this thread. You regurgitate a billion different asinine theories you heard from other people on reddit, and if one out of a billion happens to be even the slightest bit correct you praise yourself as a literal prophet. Let's recap though, the only thing you've gotten right is that conflict would happen and in that "prediction" YOU ADMITTED OTHER PEOPLE MADE THAT PREDICTION AND YOU JUST PARROTED THE INFORMATION.

Though I'll give this to you: If nukes are used, I will apologize to you personally so long as if they're NOT used you have to admit you're not a prophet and stop spewing garbage theories with every post.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    What's next Satan worship? I seriously worry about your mental health.
    Worhip of an imaginary being is mild next to the stuff they've done. Bad example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    You know damn well why you're a pariah in this thread. You regurgitate a billion different asinine theories you heard from other people on reddit, and if one out of a billion happens to be even the slightest bit correct you praise yourself as a literal prophet. Let's recap though, the only thing you've gotten right is that conflict would happen and in that "prediction" YOU ADMITTED OTHER PEOPLE MADE THAT PREDICTION AND YOU JUST PARROTED THE INFORMATION.

Though I'll give this to you: If nukes are used, I will apologize to you personally so long as if they're NOT used you have to admit you're not a prophet and stop spewing garbage theories with every post.
    after Russia's deployment of chemical weapons today, I don't think there's much to prove or argue about anymore in regards to the "what ifs."

If they nuke Ukraine, it wouldn't even be surprising. There's no mystique or anything hidden to Russia's depravity anymore. Plus, if I showed up on that hypothetical day to say "I told you all" I would probably get flamed with "congratulations we're all fucked, you expected the worst and got it" or "shut up, don't you know how serious this is."

There would be nothing to be proud of in regards to being proven right

Plus, if I showed up on that hypothetical day to say "I told you all" I would probably get flamed with "congratulations we're all fucked, you expected the worst and got it" or "shut up, don't you know how serious this is."
    Nah, if you were ever right about something I'd be too busy trying to catch all the monkeys flying out of my butt.

Though I noticed you didn't take up the offer. If you were so confident in your "inevitable" nuke prediction you'd have nothing to lose. Is this admission that your posting style is just to rile people up and you don't actually believe what you say?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    hmm .. human the other chicken, hmmm
    Human, the other other white meat.
    Long pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Worhip of an imaginary being is mild next to the stuff they've done. Bad example.
    I must have missed the reports of Cannibalism then.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was in between the first 10 Os and last 11 O's in NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!
    It's easy to miss, you go on autopilot after the first dozen or so hallucinations about dropping NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

We don't need to go there. Everything they've done is worse than the mere worship of something that doesn't exist. That doesn't hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    You know damn well why you're a pariah in this thread.
    It only confuses me because I see most of the contempt (and by extension, the world) directed at any kind of Russian apologist behavior.

I've been against Russia since the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, maybe. But the use of chemical weapons, highly fucking illegal, is a step up from the "routine" murder and rape.

Oh, and "the chemical weapons didn't work very well" isn't an excuse. If I aimed a double-barrel shotgun at, say, Shalcker and pulled the trigger, I don't escape jail if the shells are duds. That's still attempted murder and I go to jail long enough for my current student's children to be my students when I get paroled. Wouldn't that be awkward. "Are you in Prof. Shotgun's class?"
    You won't, obviously, since we can all read. Your honor won't need to be defended by some simp.

We don't need to go there. Everything they've done is worse than the mere worship of something that doesn't exist. That doesn't hurt anyone.
    I was replying to Yuppy who brought up Cannibalism, have a word with him if you must.

I was replying to Yuppy who brought up Cannibalism, have a word with him if you must.
    While there are no confirmations of such a thing... nothing would surprise me at this point.

And to me, eating a dead body seems milder than the torture of a live one.

While there are no confirmations of such a thing... nothing would surprise me at this point.

No there isn't any at all, it was the usual BS nonsense from Yuppy! It got a mocking reply from me, that IMO his totally unfounded, attention seeking comment deserved.

The supply situation would have had to have gotten a lot worse for them to resort to cannibalism. There is evidence though that they were eating pet dogs.

No there isn't any at all, it was the usual BS nonsense from Yuppy! It got a mocking reply from me, that IMO his totally unfounded, attention seeking comment deserved.
    Fair enough. But still, I would be more upset about the actual things that have happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The supply situation would have had to have gotten a lot worse for them to resort to cannibalism. There is evidence though that they were eating pet dogs.
    Their tolerance to do horrible things doesn't seem very high to me. Infact it's their modus operandi. Again, would not be a surprise at all.

Fair enough. But still, I would be more upset about the actual things that have happened.
    I'm furious about what is happening! I'm taking the piss out of a forum troll nothing more, nothing less!

I suggest you go back and read what Yuppy has been saying since his latest enforced forum holiday ended:

I told you all this would happen (the chemical weapons). Nukes are next, without a doubt, but this has been mentioned before.

I don't know why I am a pariah from the own thread I created based on predictions that have come to pass steadily on a checklist. I kept track of how much I was rebuked for the chemical weapon speculation, with people citing Russia isn't that insane, knowing the implications of NATO response to that spreading past Ukraine.

Well they've done it and don't care. What do they care about anyway anymore for people to be concerned with their thoughts on pragmatism
    I meant people (the normal people that aren't straight up Neo-Nazis or pro Russian advocates) should just stop thinking with the logic of:

"Russia wouldn't do [insert war crime] because they are pragmatic or don't want MAD."

Over following Ukraine's live feed on various social media channels over the last three months, I have witnessed every atrocity known to humankind being performed in Ukraine by the Russian army. I don't think self-preservation is even on mind anymore from what they've done.

With the deployment of chemical weapons, nukes are the only thing left on their war crime sheet. They've done everything else, but let's list:

Cannibalism, torture/mass torture, mass rape (on toddlers as well not just women), mass murder, mass property damage, kidnapping, subsequent human trafficking, mass killings of animals, all on a daily basis.

What I mean by "self preservation" in mind is you can't do these things and ever expect sanctions to go away. They've crossed the point of no return and *know* it, and the only option is to keep pressing forward on their path of destruction.