Hey you useless mods, what does it take to permaban these fuckers?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Yaaaaay, another totally-neutral-you-guys poster!
    The war is being fought on Ukrainian soil since 2014. Russia has not lost a single grain of sand in more than 10 years.

And I despise the Russian state and Putin. One thing is being objective and not buying propaganda, other is support the criminal Russian government and their mediocre military.

Saying that Russia is losing or that they are on a stalemate is delusional, Putin has achieved more than 50% of his wargoals, they have been consistently controlling Ukrainian territory despite all the attempts to kick the Russians from there.

The only way Ukraine can win in the current scenario is the West sending troops there, and that will not happen anytime soon.

This is a map from a pro Ukrainian source. We all want that Ukraine wins, but nobody is putting boots in the ground to help the Ukrainians to kick the Russian Imperialists from their lands.

https://deepstatemap.live/en#5/48.243/35.324
    Last edited by Vonazak; Today at 03:42 PM.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    The war is being fought on Ukrainian soil since 2014. Russia has not lost a single grain of sand in more than 10 years.

And I despise the Russian state and Putin. One thing is being objective and not buying propaganda, other is support the criminal Russian government and their mediocre military.

Saying that Russia is losing or that they are on a stalemate is delusional, Putin has achieved more than 50% of his wargoals, they have been consistently controlling Ukrainian territory despite all the attempts to kick the Russians from there.
    Where else would it be fought? It's a defensive war for Ukraine. Ukraine is NOT there to annex russian land Do you realize that temporarily occupying lands (yes, wars take years) does not equal achieving anything...If you call current situation 50% achievement for total eradication of Ukraine in spirit and culture alike, I think its not the others who have bought into propaganda...

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Where else would it be fought? It's a defensive war for Ukraine. Ukraine is NOT there to annex russian land Do you realize that temporarily occupying lands (yes, wars take years) does not equal achieving anything...If you call current situation 50% achievement for total eradication of Ukraine in spirit and culture alike, I think its not the others who have bought into propaganda...
    Currently Putin and his goons control Crimea and the rebel provinces. CURRENTLY Ukraine is not pushing them from their territory, the situation is critical in the front despite propaganda saying otherwise.

If Americans get to elect Trump, then it will be over and Ukraine will be forced to accept defeat. Minsk all over again.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Currently Putin and his goons control Crimea and the rebel provinces. CURRENTLY Ukraine is not pushing them from their territory, the situation is critical in the front despite propaganda saying otherwise.

If Americans get to elect Trump, then it will be over and Ukraine will be forced to accept defeat. Minsk all over again.
    Then here's hoping we're not stupid enough to elect him again...

Currently Russia is burning through their demographics, economy and any remnants of goodwill towards them. While Ukraine just got a renewed aid package deal from the USA, and more armaments from Europe. Russia can't keep it up forever, Ukraine sure as hell can survive longer than they alone ever would have.

You think no nation has backup plans if Trumptard is elected and decides to condemn a whole nation to an utter end? Good grief I can imagine how Trump would obliterate any diplomatic positivity towards them if Trump is elected and manages to do something retarded. But I like how you call just one side as propaganda. But who knows, maybe you entirely forgot the russian propaganda...

Of course, I will not deny most recent events that happened on the eastern frontline (eastern for Ukraine) looked bad, russian pushing through abandoned defensive positions which was supposed to be at least partially manned, giving them essentially a free gift. And half the american goverment simping for Putin didn't do any wonders. Ukraine is indeed reliant on foreign aid and it serves a very good cause for the civilized world to support Ukraine.
    Last edited by Saradain; Today at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNeutral View Post
    I thought Ukraine is winning the war? Why does the Kiev regime need to resort to such draconian measures?

https://twitter.com/dwnews/status/1783679389277802636
    Ukraine is cutting off passport services for its male citizens who live outside the country, to force men to come back home and serve in the military.

Try harder, from April 2023
    https://www.ft.com/content/c41be6b0-...4-d03eb4b6372b
    Russia confiscates passports of senior officials to stop defections
    Russia’s security services are confiscating the passports of senior officials and state company executives to prevent overseas travel, as paranoia over leaks and defections spreads through President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

With Russia’s invasion of Ukraine still raging, security officers have tightened travel requirements within the state sector, demanding the surrender of travel documents from some prominent figures and former officials, said several people familiar with the matter.

The increased pressure reflects deep suspicion in the Kremlin and FSB, the KGB’s successor agency, about the loyalty of Russia’s civilian elite, many of whom privately oppose the war in Ukraine and are chafing over its impact on their lifestyles.

Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s spokesperson, confirmed Russia had tightened the restrictions on foreign travel for some who work in “sensitive” areas. “There are stricter rules for this. In some places they are formalised and in some places they depend on a specific decision . . . about specific employees,” he told the Financial Times. “Since the start of the special military operation, more attention has been paid to this issue.”

10+ Year Old Account
    "Wars take years"

(Ok that last one is a bit of a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Then here's hoping we're not stupid enough to elect him again...
    I will be shocked if Trump isn't re-elected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I will be shocked if Trump isn't re-elected.
    I look forward to your shock.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Hey you useless mods, what does it take to permaban these fuckers?
    It's so easy to evade bans here, that they might as well not bother.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently Russia is burning through their demographics, economy and any remnants of goodwill towards them. While Ukraine just got a renewed aid package deal from the USA, and more armaments from Europe. Russia can't keep it up forever, Ukraine sure as hell can survive longer than they alone ever would have.
    It's a race to the bottom both for Russia and Ukraine on that front, but the reality is that Russia still has far more meat to throw into the meatgrinder - it's a simple numbers game. Ukraine is running out of people to send to the front, it's a fact.

Right now, the best-case scenario for Ukraine for the remainder of the year is a stalemate and that is kind of bad, because nobody knows whether US will be footing the bill next time.

IMO, US and Europe really missed the ball on this one. They really should have supplied Ukraine more advanced weaponry faster.

Maybe some miracle happens, and Russia implodes one way or another, but if things go as they are - it's not really a great outlook for the Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    It's a race to the bottom both for Russia and Ukraine on that front, but the reality is that Russia still has far more meat to throw into the meatgrinder - it's a simple numbers game. Ukraine is running out of people to send to the front, it's a fact.

Right now, the best-case scenario for Ukraine for the remainder of the year is a stalemate and that is kind of bad, because nobody knows whether US will be footing the bill next time.

IMO, US and Europe really missed the ball on this one. They really should have supplied Ukraine more advanced weaponry faster.

Maybe some miracle happens, and Russia implodes one way or another, but if things go as they are - it's not really a great outlook for the Ukraine.
    Already have eternal ire towards certain european leaders for fucking it up so badly and imagining one can co-exist with Putin. I was in whole different life situation back in 2014 so I can't remember everything about Crimean invasion but that certainly translated into the lack of reaction from the civilized world. If the worst happens to Ukraine, be it utter annexation & destruction of sovereignty or "just" losing the "rebel" eastern land permanently by a peace treaty, I'll sure as hell will be guessing there'll be some internal turmoil in the west. And we deserve it. Caving in to a nazi-like dictator out of fear that is baseless, with superior military forces on our sides...And the endless scaremongering of weapons of mass destruction rendering dickless european leaders inept.

But what can we do but to wait, at least russian trolls and bots spamming one-liner posts is almost a positive sign because they coincidence with positive news. Such as ATACMS hitting targets in Crimea.