10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No, no, that's not it at all.

Shalcker said Russia would surrender to Finland. That's not force.
    But free saunas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    'you can't even launch a war of aggression, that kills thousands of young men without the woke mob cancelling you'
    It's true, I've rarely if ever seen someone sexually identify as Voldemort before Putin said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    There is also independent (from both of us) justice system that could potentially protect me.
    The Russian justice system???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    But free saunas?
    You have to jump into the freezing water afterwards. "Free" is debatable in that context.

That means war will go on until one of sides gets an upper hand to force their will. How long did it take to break Barbarossa?

I guess ten to twenty millions of refugees shouldn't be too much for Europe to handle?
    does that include all the russian refugees fleeing russia?

10+ Year Old Account
    That means war will go on until one of sides gets an upper hand to force their will. How long did it take to break Barbarossa?

I guess ten to twenty millions of refugees shouldn't be too much for Europe to handle?
    So according to your analogy, Russia should just give up invading like Germany did?

- - - Updated - - -

You have to jump into the freezing water afterwards. "Free" is debatable in that context.
    Sign me in.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can probably take that many Russians, sure. Shame they won't be allowed to leave with any money.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-claims.html

So, what's this all about?

Russian grunts injuring their own officer. Surely for sending him off the battlefield to protect him? All according to the plan?

Can definitely tell Shilcker is back given the pages and pages of shit every time I come and look so checking for new information from here just isn’t worth the effort till his next vacation.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Stop teasing me.
    I, for one, would welcome our meth fueled overlords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post

Russian grunts injuring their own officer. Surely for sending him off the battlefield to protect him? All according to the plan?
    seems like nonsense tbh. Ukraine doesn't need imaginary stories its doing enough real damage to Russian troops.

Imagine how badly NATO would roll this army if they are being held by Ukraine. Every dead Russian is one less who can threaten Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post

While it's the Daily Mail so I take it with a huge grain of salt, let me channel my inner Shillcker:

All according to plan, the officer was wounded and didn't make Russia proud, so the soldier was putting him out of his misery

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Can definitely tell Shilcker is back given the pages and pages of shit every time I come and look so checking for new information from here just isn’t worth the effort till his next vacation.
    It’s baffling how his suspensions are still of the temporary sort after this long.

While it's the Daily Mail so I take it with a huge grain of salt, let me channel my inner Shillcker:

All according to plan, the officer was wounded and didn't make Russia proud, so the soldier was putting him out of his misery
    I admit that I just glanced on this piece of news on finnish newspapers live-following the course of the war, so I googled the reporter's name in the finnish live-feed and got this article for it.

I'd still have infinitely more faith in Daily Mail posting legit information compared to Z-hillcker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    that sounds like asking a person being raped to stop fighting back against their rapist to stop violence. (and then the rapist asking the dumb question well aren't you against violence??)
    No, i'm not against violence.

I prefer world without it aesthetically, and i'd rather not suffer it personally (or see anyone else suffer), but as it exists it remains as a tool in human arsenal. Like surgery - people being cut is clearly bad, but sometimes seen as necessary.

And limiting use of violence requires a lot more then wishful thinking.

Russia wants NATO to stop expanding
    Russia attacks non-NATO country
    Approval inside of some non NATO countries of joining NATO goes up..
    Putin: Shocked pikachu face.....
    Noone who paid any attention is surprised.
    Non-negotiable "NATO expansion show-stopper" only related to Ukraine and Georgia.
    If you look at articles that was quite clear to IR scholars.

10+ Year Old Account

He was doing his duty to Mother Russia. The tank treads needed greasing. The brave hero was keeping the lubricant warm. In his veins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Troll farms is a steady paycheck. Unlike the majority of jobs in Russia.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-negotiable "NATO expansion show-stopper" only related to Ukraine and Georgia.
    This is false. There is an extensive thread on these very forums filled with actual Russians quoted saying the same kind of thing about Finland and Sweden.

What you have said, is a lie. You are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is false. There is an extensive thread on these very forums filled with actual Russians quoted saying the same kind of thing about Finland and Sweden.

What you have said, is a lie. You are lying.
    **shocked**

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Ah, so the "great Russian Empire" is equating itself to... A kid's book author...

Yikes.
    and she's not even "canceled", there is another Harry Potter universe movie about to release, and if canceled comes with those sort of royalty checks, I want to get canceled
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.