Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OMG OMG OMG!!!! A brand spanking new, convoluted SYSTEM!!!! Just what everyone asked for.
    Damn ActiBlizz. Just damn...

i think i'm stupid or tard because i still do not understand what all of that is for about.
    Did it give me more power?
    did it give me more trasmo/pet/mount?
    did it give me some other kind of reward?
    Why i must do that?
    Is this system going to end like thorgast after we farm our leggo and goodbye?
    Is mandatory for raid/m+/pvp???
    WHAT THE HECK IS ALL POCOPOC CONSOLE PUZZLE THING ABOUT WHAT???
    HOW LORE AND THIS SYSTEM ARE.... ARE?

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Which of these unlocks Flying?

imagine wasting so much time on system that will be completly ignored because it offers 0 power progress so nobody cares about that stuff

thats why wow looks like it looks now.

instead just put 8 new dungeons into game that players would really enjoy,

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Seems like another system I'll just completely ignore. Nothing it does upgrades my character, and I plan to spend as little time as humanly possible in the new zone since I doubt we can fly there.
    Clearly you didn't read the article intro or watch the preview video. You'll be able to fly and is the end reward for the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    So .... it just takes 63 days to complete.
    Which isn't bad to unlock flying after about 2 months. Better than waiting several months for the following patch to unlock.

I’m fine with the system. I just hate the time gating
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Wait, what are these again ?

More borrowed power awesome

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Systems serve the grind, at least in this game. The only system I recall being a “fun” grind was Suramar, because, surprise, following an endless chain quest is more fun than doing the same 20 dailies for months and kill some rares in the meantime.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m just wondering why they spent so much time for a 100% optional system with zero player power locked behind it when they could have spent the same amount of time for a X% optional system with player power locked behind it.

This game desperately needs player power alternatives not bound to the triad or to boring endless grinds.
    “Optional” and “player power” are basically polar opposites for this game and it’s community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    imagine wasting so much time on system that will be completly ignored because it offers 0 power progress so nobody cares about that stuff

The player base not being a hivemind has it simultaneously hating player power being tied to things and also demands it.

There is no winning.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you want MORE systems with player power locked behind it? lolol, of all the places for us to put systems, it should be the optional stuff with no player power behind it.
    No, I don’t want “systems”, I simply would like player power not locked only behind M+/raid/PvP or horribly tedious long grind systems.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

Temporary powers / convoluted system that will be discarded in a few months!

Just what I always never wanted!!

FFS Blizz, why do you have RPGs?

It's like they heard the feedback on shit like this and said, you know what, we're going to pull out all the stops and give them something they'll really fucking hate. This looks like the final boss of systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    i think i'm stupid or tard because i still do not understand what all of that is for about.
    Did it give me more power?
    did it give me more trasmo/pet/mount?
    did it give me some other kind of reward?
    Why i must do that?
    Is this system going to end like thorgast after we farm our leggo and goodbye?
    Is mandatory for raid/m+/pvp???
    WHAT THE HECK IS ALL POCOPOC CONSOLE PUZZLE THING ABOUT WHAT???
    HOW LORE AND THIS SYSTEM ARE.... ARE?
    I'm with you. I also have no idea what I'm looking at. And contrary to most people here I liked (or rather did not mind) Soulbinds and the other systems of SL... But this seems just... whatever?
    If this is about a companion I have to run around with, then no thank you. "AI" companions in WoW are just the worst. Nazjatar was hell.

And if this really taked 63 days before I get to fly there, then I guess I won't resub until the next expansion, if at all.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-12-03 at 07:29 PM.

remove timegating and its good. Wheres the player power btw? someone complains here about it, cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    No, I don’t want “systems”, I simply would like player power not locked only behind M+/raid/PvP or horribly tedious long grind systems.
    That honestly does not sound like a simple request. An MMO is either about playing with others, waiting or grinding alone. When in the history of WoW did we have a player power progression system that did not involve other players or grinding/time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez this system is making me sweat bullets thinking about alts. Is progress account wide? I just want to raid without being a slave to solo content. I just hope I can skip all this on my alts.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Jeez this system is making me sweat bullets thinking about alts. Is progress account wide? I just want to raid without being a slave to solo content. I just hope I can skip all this on my alts.
    As I understand it you dont need to do this at all if you dont want to. It doesnt give player power needed for raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh WOW. Another system that no one need XD

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Oh WOW. Another system that no one need XD
    People wanted stuff to do outside raiding, pvp, m+. People wanted this content to be without player power. Now the only thing missing is that they dont timegate this.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

lol you really think this thing is the same amount of effort as 8 dungeons? you have to be kidding.