Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Some voice lines were datamined showing that one quest has Sylv looking for "her love".

Good job Dansaur, you dirty fuck.
    Imagine being a Night Elf player doing that quest. Better yet if it's a part of the campaign and you're literally forced to complete it if you want to progress the story. It's like Blizzard looked at the whole Go'el and Aggra shite in 4.2 and their conclusion somehow ended up being "You know what? People didn't hate this enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And while she may feel responsible nonetheless, she objectively is not. And since the rest of the cast is made out of goody two shoes Blanduin orbiters, they aren't going to punish good Sylvanas for the Banshee Queen's acts that she had no hand or even a finger in, even if she wants to be punished herself.
    It's amusing because Thrall was ready to smash Garrosh's head in with the Doomhammer back at the end of the Siege of Orgrimmar... and yet with Sylvannas here, who objectively did so much worse... his hand doesn't even try to reach for his axe.

Nice to see Sylvanas's new morality so quickly tossed out for some d.

She was completely disgusted with her actions as the Banshee Queen that Nathanos gleefully went along with sans corruption or being MC'd. One would think Nathanos too would disgust her but no. I'll be curious how they spin him being absolved of his crimes too should he ever re-emerge in the story.

A lot of Hard Simping and Copium in the comments. I didn't realize how many people held the camera for their girls onlyfans while Jamal cucks them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post

Criticism of WoW doesn't not happen on the site however, If you believe correct criticism does happen, Weldone, You are a complete moron.
    Wait a second. If i think that correct criticism does happen then i am a moron? So you must think that there is no correct criticism then? So you must think that wow is perfect masterpiece! So you agree with my sarcastic statement. lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's amusing because Thrall was ready to smash Garrosh's head in with the Doomhammer back at the end of the Siege of Orgrimmar... and yet with Sylvannas here, who objectively did so much worse... his hand doesn't even try to reach for his axe.
    That's obviously not because of bad writing. Not at all. It's only because Garrosh had strong personal feelings towards Garrosh and he has none towards the person that tried to kill him (and potentially his family) out of the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

This cinematic doesn't make any sense. If the "banshee" was being controlled and evil all along, then she wouldn't have tried to garner sympathy from Anduin, nor would've defied Zovaal in 9.1 since he was supposedly controlling her.

Anyway, it's pointless to argue about it, Blizzard will redeem her no matter what. I just hope this story ends for good as soon as possible, this character is ruining the franchise, we need new stories that don't include Sylvanas FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Thrall had so much esteem for Orgrim Doomhammer, the guy with the most visible atrocities commited in warcraft in his suitcase, that he named the capital of his new horde after him. Sylvanas is way closer to Orgrim on that point (still behind) than Garrosh ever was.
    Sadly he is not warchief anymore so we won't have a Sylvanar capital.

Hey, thats not fair, putting in the music of the Vol'jin death cinematic(the best one made) in the end so it got me feeling something!

They wrote themselves into a corner with Sylvanas so they decided to replace her with a new character. It's only normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    I.. LOVED it. I really did. No one comments anything positive anymore. It's like anyone with a positive view just keeps it to themselves, only negativity is spoken... In game and out of game.
    Garbage is garbage. Write garbage story, get garbage comparisons. If they wrote something good, people would comment that it was good.

Loved the new animations!! Especially on Sylvanus!

I really can’t understand the vitriol tossed onto the Story. It’s like the Amazon reviews for 5lbs bag of Sugar Free Gummy Bears. Leaving a terrible review has become a sport.

The story is the same as always. It’s not Tolkien, but it’s not so much better or worse than it’s ever been before. It’s enough to carry the gameplay and I have fun with it.

What a joke, Danuser got what he wanted but lots of fans feel insulted by this outcome. His waifu love pillow is more important than the paying fans after all.

Good luck with this dying garbage franchise. Shame for all the old Blizzard employees that created it to see it destroyed so fast.

Ha, that was funny. Obviously fanmade, but funny.

Wait what do you mea-

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Nice to see Sylvanas's new morality so quickly tossed out for some d.

She was completely disgusted with her actions as the Banshee Queen that Nathanos gleefully went along with sans corruption or being MC'd. One would think Nathanos too would disgust her but no. I'll be curious how they spin him being absolved of his crimes too should he ever re-emerge in the story.
    I'm glad you said it, because that's a very good point. Where does this insane story put Forsaken and Nathanos? Of course we've seen that in WoW the blame is always pushed onto someone else, faction members have no agency and personal responsibility doesn't exist. So probably they'll just hand wave it with "teh banshee quen made me do it" and never bring it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    This cinematic doesn't make any sense. If the "banshee" was being controlled and evil all along, then she wouldn't have tried to garner sympathy from Anduin, nor would've defied Zovaal in 9.1 since he was supposedly controlling her.

Anyway, it's pointless to argue about it, Blizzard will redeem her no matter what. I just hope this story ends for good as soon as possible, this character is ruining the franchise, we need new stories that don't include Sylvanas FFS.
    She wasn't being controlled by the Jailer. Instead he basically removed her Ranger General persona from her and left her just full of vengeance and hatred.

That said, there's still a lot of glaring inconsistencies this causes. Like her never having free will in the first place or the Dreadlords saying her heart was still "elven" when

1. The Jailer would of already had her soul fragment

and

2. The Dreadlords being agents of Zovaal should of been aware of this, making the comment even more strange

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Garbage is garbage. Write garbage story, get garbage comparisons. If they wrote something good, people would comment that it was good.
    Nah, I'm willing to bet at least seven stray cats that almost every single negative comment on this video went into watching it with the idea that they were going to hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing. Syvalnus fanboys trying to explain how the most basic rules of storytelling don't exist as long as "you like it" ITT. The storylines reaching back into wc3 and literally everything in the last 2 expansions didn't mean anything and ITS OK GUYS. Look how pretty she looks in the cinematic. How can you say its bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    genocide, mass murder, human experimentations, so on and so on, for about two decades, that is going to far

its again, insulting when other characters did far less and got killed without a chance to be redeemed anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

they didn't

but you are pretending that"their redemption" was somehow fine and good? people complained as much, did you even paid attention to the forums when ilidan murdered the prime naaruu and the entire army of the light gave two shits about it?
    Yes they did lmao. It is not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    What a joke, Danuser got what he wanted but lots of fans feel insulted by this outcome. His waifu love pillow is more important than the paying fans after all.

Good luck with this dying garbage franchise. Shame for all the old Blizzard employees that created it to see it destroyed so fast.
    What about the paying fans who like it? Do they not count?