Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sylvanas to lead a darkfallen allied race - but who will lead the Forsaken?

I'm placing my bet Sylvanas will be a racial leader for undead elves trying to do right, even though she should be a lone outcast embraced by her sisters alone.

Question is though who would lead the Forsaken? Calia Menethil does look quite regal, but does that mean we will have a lightforged forsaken allied race too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    I'm placing my bet Sylvanas will be a racial leader for undead elves trying to do right, even though she should be a lone outcast embraced by her sisters alone.

I'm placing a bet that this won't happen. Not in the slightest.

THe only acceptable outcome here is that Sylvansa returns to the Forsaken and lead them again.

Do we really need more elves?

I don't think we need more elves

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    THe only acceptable outcome here is that Sylvansa returns to the Forsaken and lead them again.
    Why? They don't even know Good Sylvanas. Good Sylvanas has no reason to care about the Forsaken, either. If anything, she would probably join the Blood Elves or the High Elves, if they would even have her.

7+ Year Old Account
    what are darkfallen if i may ask ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Why? They don't even know Good Sylvanas. Good Sylvanas has no reason to care about the Forsaken, either. If anything, she would probably join the Blood Elves or the High Elves, if they would even have her.
    Good Sylvanas is Evil Sylvanas. They share memories, theyre the same person now. She cares about the forsaken because they fell to the same plague she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    what are darkfallen if i may ask ?
    The Vampire Elves from ICC,w ho made a few sparce appearances here and there since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    She essentially told them to fuck off when Saurfang confronted her, there is zero chance of her ever leading the forsaken ever again.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Good Sylvanas is Evil Sylvanas. They share memories, theyre the same person now. She cares about the forsaken because they fell to the same plague she did.
    They're not the same person. Good Sylvanas was Sylvanas in life, forced to watch as a false, twisted version of herself did all the things up until now. Evil Sylvanas is now dead, and the old one is back. This is literally what Blizzard is going for. The only reason that she's "taking responsibility" for the actions of the Evil Sylvanas is because she's literally Jesus suffering for the sins of others. They've jumped the shark on how hard you can redeem a character and taken it to outer space. She's even worse than "Green Jesus" Thrall, since she's willing to accept the responsibility of a massive genocide, a war, and countless souls going to literal Hell, even though she didn't do any of it.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2021-12-08 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post

Question is though who would lead the Forsaken? Calia Menethil does look quite regal, but does that mean we will have a lightforged forsaken allied race too?
    I'm betting she won't be returning to the realm of the living after this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They're not the same person. Good Sylvanas was Sylvanas in life, forced to watch as a false, twisted version of herself did all the things up until now. Evil Sylvanas is now dead, and the old one is back. This is literally what Blizzard is going for. The only reason that she's "taking responsibility" for the actions of the Evil Sylvanas is because she's literally Jesus suffering for the sins of others. They've jumped the shark on how hard you can redeem a character and taken it to outer space. She's even worse than "Green Jesus" Thrall, since she's willing to accept the responsibility of a massive genocide, a war, and countless souls going to literal Hell, even though she didn't do any of it.
    That's.... Not what I was getting from the cinematic at all. Uther re-split his soul to show her that his was also fractured. Insinuating that Bluther is still there, still remembers throwing Arthas into the Maw, etc. And that both of Uther's halves *chose* to appear as Good Uther. The reason Sylvanas couldn't wake up was because the two halves of her soul were in such heavy conflict. She accepted responsibility for her other half's sins, and they combined back into one person. There's no reason at all to assert that she doesn't now remember everything she ever did as Evil Sylvanas.

the only acceptable outcome would be for some random grunt to walk in and cut her head off.
    but oh well...we wont have the acceptable outcome.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    We are not gtting dead elves, and i know Danusuer isn't the ebst writer out there, but nto him would do his absolutely bogus to bring her back in the faction again, it would simple would break the game.

And it is a matter of fact that Calia, the lightforged undead, will lead then, they are just waiting the right time to do so, to stealth do that behind our backs, since nobody like this shit.

Who the fuck knows what the deal with pre-Banshee Sylvanas is she only existed for 3 sentences of dialogue and 15 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd laugh my ass off if sylvanas joins her sisters or anduin as advisor after all of this & Calia leading the forsaken.
    People would be sooooo mad.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Do we really need more elves?

I don't think we need more elves
    You think you don't, but you do, and gonna get it
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The Darkfallen / San'layn are poo poo, so 2009. Venthyr Blood Elves are where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Who the fuck knows what the deal with pre-Banshee Sylvanas is she only existed for 3 sentences of dialogue and 15 minutes.
    this.

and if this is not enough:

Who the fuck knows what the deal with pre-Banshee Sylvanas is, in Danusers crazy twisted mind. EVERYTHING (and not the good form of EVERYTHING) could happen.

The "undead elves trying to do right" went to Calia, remember? She's working with Voss on that.

Sylvanas was kicked out of the Horde and deserves to stay there. She's always been "villain who we happen to share some common enemies with so I guess we'll put up with it." With her ties to the Forsaken severed, we have no reason to let her back in.

If she wants to start her own "edgelords who we fought as boss encounters but also wound up fighting alongside eventually" club, she should go find Illidan. Last I saw he was leaving it ambiguous whether he was guarding Sargeras or stealing his titanic demon essence for yet more power. Kael'thas can come too.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2021-12-09 at 03:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.