Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What in the necromancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    What in the necromancy?
    its not that bad,seen way fouler necrotic arts

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Tauren were anything but that. They were dirty, hulking, inhuman beastmen. If you walked up to a Tauren and called him a "furry", he would tear you limb from limb on the spot.
    First off don't cut yourself on all that edge
    Secondly it depends on the person.....there are Pandaran and Vulpera who probably see themselves as you see Tauren. Meanwhile if you think there aren't Female Tauren walking around with a milking fetish you are blind.

I wouldn't call a Tauren a furry...but I might "moo" in his general direction.
    Tauren are my favorite Horde race. The Native American motif added well to them.

I race swaped to Vulpera when they became available for one reason and one reason only;

They're the best race if you're a Collector. Being able to quickly teleport anywhere in the outdoor World to check for that Rare Spawn, or to quickly turn off WM on the spot for whatever reason. And, ofc, the 8 exfra bag slots.

My 2nd character is a Vulpera and I don't even watch anime let alone furry crap. They remind me of the Disney Robin Hood and they make a great choice for Rogue.

Vulpera didn't destroy the game. Shadowlands did.

Also, Vulpera are just Warcraft's version of Kitsune so...

I love Vulpera. We need more animal races. Sethrak would be another good canidate.

Why are we necroing this AGAIN

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    Vulpera didn't destroy the game. Shadowlands did.

Also, Vulpera are just Warcraft's version of Kitsune so...
    When I think of Kitsune, I think of elegant human-like people with fox features (ears, tail, eyes, maybe whiskers), not... whatever the Vulpera are. Don't get me wrong, I'm basically indifferent on them and think their racials are kinda neat, but they're certainly not what I'd called Kitsune.

I also wouldn't want to see cat-people in the same style, as some people have mentioned. Saberon would be way cooler. Or just add anime cat-girls and be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    I love Vulpera. We need more animal races. Sethrak would be another good canidate.
    Same and I agree.

People make fun of FFXIV for being a game of weebs and furries....but then want WoW to add more weeb and furry stuff...

Blood Elves broke the game. The Horde went from monsters to models overnight. Everything else is an afterthought. Vulpera are cuties, though, no reason to hate on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThelorenEntarus View Post
    some lascivious, miniature pervert, let me know that you exist

I think that's how I play my gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    I think that's how I play my gnome.
    Gnomes are creepy as hell... they look like toddlers.

My Vulpera is collecting dust since Bfa IDK what to do with im in RP after I have no guild.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the reasons I stopped playing Horde was the Vulpera. Opened a can of worms...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    I am sorry for your plight. I don't play anymore, but damn if I didn't laugh for real at this. OMG this is funny af.
    I missed this thread up until now, but this hit me right in the funny bone as well. Thank you OP, for sharing your heartfelt feelings on this. I get where you're coming from, and yes, I'm simultaneously overwhelmed with laughter. (That I don't play anymore probably helps make it more funny and less tragedy.)
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by MatadorMedia View Post
    Blood Elves broke the game. The Horde went from monsters to models overnight.
    This. Vulpera are more believable in The Horde as scrappy survivors than Blood Elves. At least Thrall's Horde anyway, maybe not Garrosh's, but they were introduced way after. Blood Elves never made sense in The Horde, not even with Forsaken vouching for them because Forsaken never made sense in Thrall's Horde or much less Garrosh's. Blood Elves and Forsaken should have been their own Faction as much as Night Elves should have been kept separate from the Alliance. WoW Horde/Alliance are watered down versions of their true identities with a bunch of races shoehorned in there for player diversity so don't use Vulpera as a scapegoat for what was already shit to begin with.

I treat the player behind the character the same as the character, I shun them, I don't talk to them when they try to converse with me I deliberately show my back in silence & walk/ride/fly away.