Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Today was a ridiculous day of work.

Also, hello

7+ Year Old Account
    Must murder a bowl of cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    This smells kinda bastardy altho i like the send me cat pics at night bit at work but hello all
    I don't actually disagree with this at all. I know Foxxi said it was mostly basic at some point, but I cannot locate it in the signup or this thread, so it means nothing.

The only reason I have suspicions is because of the night actions. Foxxi had to go out of her way to put that instead of using the generic ones like she did for the day phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Must murder a bowl of cereal
    Cereal sounds delicious at this point. Though, I did just have Wendy's

7+ Year Old Account
    If I die early, Grae is likely scum... Less likely if I survive to mid/late game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I don't actually disagree with this at all. I know Foxxi said it was mostly basic at some point, but I cannot locate it in the signup or this thread, so it means nothing.

The only reason I have suspicions is because of the night actions. Foxxi had to go out of her way to put that instead of using the generic ones like she did for the day phase.

- - - Updated - - -

Cereal sounds delicious at this point. Though, I did just have Wendy's
    im thinking about getting me some icecream

And if anyone didn't notice, we have a 3 day phase for this day. Let's actually use it

7+ Year Old Account
    And if anyone didn't notice, we have a 3 day phase for this day. Let's actually use it
    We know itll be mostly BS... and then some people getting called out for now showing up... and some RL reasons for being late to the party... then a scramble in the last 6-12 hrs to lynch someone

We know itll be mostly BS... and then some people getting called out for now showing up... and some RL reasons for being late to the party... then a scramble in the last 6-12 hrs to lynch someone
    I refuse to allow this and I will be annoying af if people aren't around for extended periods of time.

Also, holy hell if yall look at the roles, there are some interesting things I have found. I recommend EVERYONE read them to see what specific things are in this game.

I don't believe the game is fully bastardized whatsoever, but there are some things that do not add up. This could however just be differences from how Foxxi ran games in the past so I can't really commit

If people talk, this will be an interesting game.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, scratch some of that. I misread things.

I need a vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I was referencing to ignore. I didn't realize what it was named.

If I die early, Grae is likely scum... Less likely if I survive to mid/late game

- - - Updated - - -

im thinking about getting me some icecream
    Why does that make Grae scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Grae and Marack have this thing. Though, they haven't actually fought in a really long time so now it is more a meme.

Cereal seems pretty motivated and enthusiastic. Anyone know if that's a tow tell for him?

I get dece vibes off it

Cereal seems pretty motivated and enthusiastic. Anyone know if that's a tow tell for him?

I get dece vibes off it
    This is my first mafia game that I've actually played in a long while. I didn't realize how much I actually missed playing (since I tend to mod more).

But no, I can fake that as scum so I wouldn't use that as a town tell for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I get dece vibes off it
    Also, I deny you entry to my pocket

- - - Updated - - -

Okay fine. I'm in Psycho's pocket. It's warm. He's town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    “A thread” is probably a bad title for your members only game.
    It's also totes not members only. Anyone can play if they sign up!

- - - Updated - - -

And a vote.

Vote: Claws

All is now right in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

I do have some thoughts on the setup that I noted in discord already, but not bringing them up until later in the day or anyone actually wants to discuss things.

Pocket me with your kindness instead

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Pocket me with your kindness instead
    Oh sure, you show up right after I vote you and you got off of work like 3 hours ago.

YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS GOOD SIR.

ive been busy i got off today at 330 then went to the store and bought a ceiling fan then went home installed said fan then i relised my ram came in the mail so i installed that too and here we are suspicious as ever.

ive been busy i got off today at 330 then went to the store and bought a ceiling fan then went home installed said fan then i relised my ram came in the mail so i installed that too and here we are suspicious as ever.
    Fine. I will accept this reasoning...for now.

Unvote

Okay who is up next.

Vote: Graeham

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham is scum. He had 15 minutes to respond. It’s not late or anything where he is

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have any thoughts on the setup at all?

7+ Year Old Account
    like cereal said, more meme, but we tend to kill each other rather early in games if either have killing roles.

I now suddenly want Graeham to die tonight and see Marack talk his way out of it tomorrow.

the thing seems pretty good.
    traitor is gunna have a rough time as usual, plus due to the paranoid gun owner could try to get recruited to get a shot off on scum

a tracker and cop seems a bit over kill however we are pretty good at d1ing cops in mmo so i guess theres that. and tracker doesnt give absolute faction info so thats neat i actually was really betting there was gunna be a cannibal before i saw the set up but im pretty pleased with the game setup.

i wonder if i dont send a cat pic do i get mod killed sumthing really surprising is the 3day day phase which tbh is kinda a long shot here i wouldnt be surprised if it just ended magically as foxxi has been pretty bastardy at times

- - - Updated - - -

1 other thing to note is 10 players and 10 roles which is pretty neat

I am invoking the honorable Queen Titania @FoxxiMcLeod) to take pity on a mere mortal and answer me thusly. Please grant me your succor and bestow upon me your good will.

The PGO states once per game it can kill someone etc etc etc. If two people visit the PGO during the night, does that technically count as once per game and kills both? Or if two people visit it randomizes who the PGO kills?

Thank thee, Queen Titania. Please accept this offering of cookies, cake, and flowers in tribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that didn't work.
    @FoxxiMcLeod

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what? It did. It totally changed after I submitted. It didn't link earlier -.-

you sounds paranoid