5+ Year Old Account

Expansion leaked by fired blizz dev

Hello There!
    I got a message yesterday evening from an old friend of mine who doesn't work at blizzard anymore. The new expansion for is called World of Warcraft: Homecoming, there will be a logo below, but now let's move on to the most interesting changes to the game:
    -Rework EK and Kalimdor
    -we go back to level 50 and we have the option of lvling wherever we want to 60.
    - new zone 2 are added on each continent
    - in one of the new dungeons, the last boss is a resurrected hogger
    -reworked professions
    -2 new battlegrounds and reworked pvp items
    -10 man dungeon with unique drop
    -dragons isles later and each patch unlockes another zone located there.
    The history is diverse due to the refreshed zones, and we meet old friends and enemies
    -There will be something like a mage tower, but for 3 players, there will be different challenges that will be added with each patch, the rewards will be cosmetic, additionally, if we complete a challenge in the current patch it was added, we will get an elite (more cooler looking) version of the transmog or mount.
    - A new neutral race, for both factions, which will be introduced in order to unite them, thanks to which we will be able to cooperate in the disabled warmode.
    -Pvp activities in the open world, which change every few hours, which will temporarily disable flying in the zone in which it is currently taking place. The rewards for these activities will range from items to cosmetic items.
    Sylvanas is exiled to the shadowlands by the council of azeroth because no one with common sense would like to stay there any longer
    In the last seconds of the battle with jailer, he explains his motives to us, so we apologize for fighting him and let him finish his mysterious plan. Undeads and NE are angry on their factions because the rest of the races do not want to start another war, so they decide to create a new capital city for them in order to destroy Horde and Alliance

Last edited by Hastis; 2022-01-11 at 07:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love your humor.

No tinker = fake

It's hilarious that people are still using my old Dark Below logo for dumb shit.

After Danuser's Eternals, this sounds rather plausible tbh.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

i laughed out loud.

thanks

-10 man dungeon with unique drop
    Or as they're sometimes called, raids.

we go back to level 50 and we have the option of lvling wherever we want to 60.
    Okay is this post satirical?

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    -2 new battlegrounds and reworked pvp items
    this says fake right off the bat.

We go back 10 levels again? X
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hello There!
    I got a message yesterday evening from an old friend of mine who doesn't work at blizzard anymore. The new expansion for is called World of Warcraft: Homecoming
    Must be the same guy that messaged me months ago on WoW: Far From Home (an expansion centered on us travelling through the universe searching for the Titans) and WoW: No way home (an expansion centered on Khadgar accidentally summoning bosses from the Blizzard Multiverse such as Ragnaros, Hogger, Diablo and even Space Murloc-marines)....

10+ Year Old Account
    that gwent font xd
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

it looks like the artwork was outsourced to China, who then outsourced it to Vietnam, who then outsourced it to India, who then outsourced it to the 8th grade class in Podunk, Montana.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    it looks like the artwork was outsourced to China, who then outsourced it to Vietnam, who then outsourced it to India, who then outsourced it to the 8th grade class in Podunk, Montana.
    And then they picked the kid who failed that class

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    So, same team that did Reforged?

You lot get worse and worse with every try. Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realise people like to speculate and have fun with "leaks" but you've made this thread topic multiple times now with different stuff each time.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |