Snowflake Conservative Complains Her Named Was Used

Just how soft are conservative's these days?

A practice question in assignments used her first name and she's felt victimised.

Freya Leach, 19, from Sydney’s inner west, wrote to the head of the law school to express her distress about the criminal law problem question, which she says uses her first name and “characterises me as a right-wing person who kills a left-wing person”.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...08-p5bwk2.html

How would you feel about you first name being used in an practice assignment?
    Last edited by Strange One; 2022-11-09 at 07:16 PM.

The take-home exam, created within the law school, also uses the first names of four other students in the criminal law cohort, including two in Freya’s tutorial class of about 30 students.
    Rofl, what a fuckin pathetic loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a simple case of "where'd you get the names from?" If they pulled them from class lists, that'd be a problem, but the article suggests the prof had used the same names on prior years' questions.

Might be worth a personal apology without any admission of wrongdoing or professional censure, because frankly I'd only ever use super generic names or use a list from which I exclude all names in my classes pre-emptively; if "Freya" is on my list and I've got a Freya in one of my classes, it's crossed out until she's no longer in a class. And that's what she's gotten, so it seems like it should be done.

Also feels like her "peers" are bullying the fuck out of her and she wants to blame the administration rather than her supremely shitty "friends". "My bud saw this question about a right-wing killer who has AIDs and fucks around and immediately thought of me" says more about that "friend" than the frickin' question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange One View Post
    "Freya "
    Clearly the head of the law school is excited about God of War: Ragnarok, which hit shelves the day that article was posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peak comedy for an Australian to feel called out by a professor using a name that doesn't even originate inside of the anglosphere, let alone Australia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Peak comedy for an Australian to feel called out by a professor using a name that doesn't even originate inside of the anglosphere, let alone Australia.
    I, once again, quote from the Yahtzee review/discussion of Bioshock Infinite.

I have a friend who’s convinced that American conservatives are going to denounce Infinite as a liberal smear upon the Republican south. Personally, I don’t think they would, because of what is known in libel law as the “small penis defense”. I wouldn’t think that any group is going to say “Hey! You know these complete nutters who gleefully enslave the poor and stone interracial couples to death as a fun carnival game? I think they’re supposed to represent us!”
    This Aussie saw a fictional character showing negative character traits and immediately projected herself on it. Then said so in public.

To be fair...I am willing to assume her penis is small.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wouldn't care, my first name is so absurdly common that I'm certain it has been used for all sorts of terrible things.

Though I want to ask: What in the world is up with that scenario? Killing someone in a hit-and-run, proceeding to have unprotected sex while HIV-positive, and then being defenestrated?

What are the students even being asked about with that bizarre chain of events? List out the crimes committed, and who is the perpetrator and victim in each instance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just how soft are conservative's these days?

A practice question in assignments used her first name and she's felt victimised.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...08-p5bwk2.html

my name is so damn common, that everyone job I go to, I just tell people "Ill use whichever version of it isn't already in use"
    So, guess I'm indifferent
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Is it time for FREYA CUNT memes?

I think the Prof. should immediately change the name in the question to "Karen".
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I mean I assume her name is rare so I get why she'd feel targeted especially if she is being bullied and thus already sensitive.

I wouldn't care, because I am not a narcissist that thinks the world revolves around me.

For example, my first name is Devin; if an article used my 'first' name, I'd just as sooner assume it was talking about Devin Nunes instead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean I assume her name is rare so I get why she'd feel targeted especially if she is being bullied and thus already sensitive.
    The name appeared in an assignment before she was at the Uni. Also worth mentioning, she's against safe spaces, so she's pro bullying. Just not when it happens to her.