Page 1 of 35
... LastLast

Mafia 145 - Monday Night Murderin'

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

If you are interested in playing future games or want to learn about them, please go to:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Discussion-2-0

THERE IS NO FLAVOR CLAIMING ALLOWED. You are allowed to claim your role and abilities, but not the name of your character. There should be no discussing of who each player could or could not be. Violators will be punished.

General Rules:

Spoiler: 
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, draw whatever conclusions you want, and make any plays you want, even hail marys. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. All night actions only have a 50% chance to go off. Also, please keep communIcation with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this tHread your alignment will be Punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden. Editing may only be done for spelling/grammar.

Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Copy/pasting directly from dIscord is forBidden. (This is mainly for discord dumps. Copy/pasting a line or two is fine, if they are your own words).
    Quoting/screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a pm/discord as evidence is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. The 50% can be negated by seNding either mod a funny gif at night. This also includes trying to comPAre how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players, in the game, about the game is forbidden.

If you break these rules, a lightning bolt will come down from the heavens and Zap you, turning you into a smoldering crater.

Questions:

Spoiler: 
    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If the 50% is talked about, all actions will permanently have a 25% chance to fail. If it is the mod you're asking, the chAnce of getting a rePly to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your discord.

Day/Night Phases:

Spoiler: 
    Day:
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to eliminate. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. A player will be eliminated if they received the majority (more than half) of the votes - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in bold letters and on its own line. If your vote is not on it’s own line it will not count.
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vOte, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for sleep, use "VOTE: SLEEP"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the pLayer name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candIdate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the finger of suspicion; FoS: Bwonsamdi.

Day phases will last 48 hours or until majority elimination is reached.

Night:
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) during this time (it's night, you're asleeP!) for any reason.

Night phases will last 24 hours or until all night actions hAve been submitted.

Setup Information:

Spoiler: 
    Hah. You thought there would be information here. All I will say is this game is bastaRdiZed to an extent.

Starting Composition:

Spoiler: 
    It could be anything, rEally.

Alive Players:

1. FoxxiMcLeod
    2. Graeham
    3. Lora
    4. Marack
    5. Psycho
    6. Robozerim
    7. Xanjori

Dead PlayErs:

D1 - Val, playing as Pump the Scum Poisoner, has been eliminated.
    D2 - Listo, playing as Pico the Town Item Vendor, has been eliminated.
    D2 - Claws, playing as Mommy Mearest the Town Cloner, has been eliminated.

Day/Night Record:
    End of Day 1
    End of Day 2
    End of Day 3

Current Phase:

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 7:00pm ET on 1/27 or when all actions are submitted. Please submit all actions by 6:00pm ET for them to be counted.

3-13-23
    4-3-1
    1-1-25
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2022-01-26 at 11:56 PM.

Obligatory

Vote: Graeham

Will read intro post soon

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Obligatory

Will read intro post soon

10+ Year Old Account
    I am alive! Don't lynch me this game, plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That may or may not be a great show, but that's a pretty dull intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    That may or may not be a great show, but that's a pretty dull intro.

7+ Year Old Account

Tradition

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

And dear god, Grae is posting videos... either a rule he has to follow, or trolling

This is a bastard game. I know what to do in bastard games

Vote: Bwonsamdi the Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post

There's an alternative...

None of us actually have any particular role, we're all vanilla townies and the flips upon deaths will be straight up lies to keep the illusion of this game going forward. Did I win?

7+ Year Old Account

Agreed... but ill do it a different way

Vote: CerealLord

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell, Graeham? I can't understand the Queen with that loud music playing over her words!

7+ Year Old Account
    What the hell, Graeham? I can't understand the Queen with that loud music playing over her words!
    Still easier to understand than Sleepy Joe

vote listo

Im a man of my word

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

7+ Year Old Account
    None of us actually have any particular role, we're all vanilla townies and the flips upon deaths will be straight up lies to keep the illusion of this game going forward. Did I win?
    Amusing premise, but I HIGHLY doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

What do people think about the random capital letters throughout the OP or the number sequence at the bottom of the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Amusing premise, but I HIGHLY doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

What do people think about the random capital letters throughout the OP or the number sequence at the bottom of the OP
    I missed the number sequence somehow... I've been trying to figure out if the letters can spell out anything, or if they are just there as a red herring... but maybe there is some kind of connection

- - - Updated - - -

And it has been said - but it is worth saying again for emphasis:

Please make sure you all read those rules. Throughly.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I missed the number sequence somehow... I've been trying to figure out if the letters can spell out anything, or if they are just there as a red herring... but maybe there is some kind of connection
    I broke it down by section... Wonder if we got the same letters or not

general rules: IHPIBNPAZ

Questions: AP

D/N phases: OLIPA

Setup: RZ

Comp: E

Dead Players: E (in players)

- - - Updated - - -

Number sequence could be a cypher... but i dont wanna put in that kind of effort

And dear god, Grae is posting videos... either a rule he has to follow, or trolling

7+ Year Old Account
    @FoxxiMcLeod are you scum?

FYI all... I will straight up vote Lora, and never move it, if he comes into the thread with the typical "Im cop ya'll and got a N0 guilty on X"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So can you only post videos or pics? Able to type? Rules required to be met to do more?

@FoxxiMcLeod are you scum?

FYI all... I will straight up vote Lora, and never move it, if he comes into the thread with the typical "Im cop ya'll and got a N0 guilty on X"

- - - Updated - - -

So can you only post videos or pics? Able to type? Rules required to be met to do more?
    Thank god no. And you know that's what Lora will do.

So can you only post videos or pics?

Able to type?

Rules required to be met to do more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess I can use my die of fate to vote this time.

I got a 9, which is Val.

vote: Val