Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Seriously -.- Went to sleep woke up having to immediately head to work and when I get off I find day had already ended...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Psycho, if I hadn't been an idiot I would have been able to prove my role already.
    Are you no longer able to?

Any thoughts on who's clean and who to look at after Val's flip?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Ugh...damnit, Lora, why you gotta do this?

I am not lynching Lora today. I said it last day 1, but I am definitely not doing it this time.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose it's fitting for a bastardized game to go to hell in a handbasket right from day 1.
    Thus is why I it's a good look for Robo. Odds are if Robo was scum, he didn't expect him going over at all, but I think not using this as an excuse to pivot to Lora, while probably NAI, is probably a decent look for Robo.

Also, I will eat my tail if it's not Lora's fault we are no longer warned if stuff fails due to the 25% -- I've been on the receiving end of his moderator taunting before.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    Also, I will eat my tail if it's not Lora's fault we are no longer warned if stuff fails due to the 25% -- I've been on the receiving end of his moderator taunting before.
    i would never taunt the mod and give them tips to be more bastardly

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: Lora

Thanks >.>
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Lora

Thanks >.>
    voting me is a mistake. especially when i know who failed to kill you last night.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    A claws chop would be the wrong chop but do as you will
    One could say that lynching you would declaw the town. Ho ho ho ho!

Just going over stuff from the last pages that I didn't even bother reading when I saw the lynch after getting home from work, because I guess that's what a responsible player should be doing and stuff. Well, a responsible player should've read it back then, but too late for that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    voting me is a mistake. especially when i know who failed to kill you last night.
    Pft. You couldn't possibly know that I even was the target. Unless of course it was you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pft. You couldn't possibly know that even if I was the target. Unless of course it was you.
    fine. i wont tell you that marack tried to kill you last night then.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: marack did try to kill you last night btw.

Juicy info right there

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    oh i got the juiciest of info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm working with a Foxxi/listo/Xan/Lora POE

I'm willing to give Foxxi cred for not taking the chance to push Claws and voting Val. Don't think Foxxi just helps stoke the flame for her poisoner

Also think Marack's vote makes him town. He had no reason to not keep voting Lora other than avoiding death, and I think trading a death that might kill town for a guaranteed scum death in Val just seems silly.

Claws town by nature of Val's vote being there. He had every reason to vote really anyone other than Claws who would be building traction there.

I'm giving Robo credit for helping solve and never changing from Val, though I guess that could be the weakest clear.

Val was not really helping solve, and I think if Grae was his partner, he would have been all over solving that puzzle. Puzzles and mech is usually his schtick, which is why he looked scummy in the first place
    Yeah, you're right. Not a very strong plus for me. It was a random vote, and I mostly didn't change it because I was sleeping and/or at work for like the last like 16 hours of that day or something. I didn't get home until well after day ended. Given the option of lynch between Lora and him, I don't imagine I would have changed it, though.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to warn people it was L-1 -.- probably should have un-voted to prevent that - but at least it worked in our favor.

I am largely on the same page as you Psycho; although I obviously don't have myself in my poe and I am not as willing to give Robo credit for that vote. He placed it early when there was no indication that Val would become a real focus, and wasn't around when the lynch took off.
    Or you could just listen to what she said.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Clawsout distrust
    2. FoxxiMcLeod trust
    3. Graeham trust
    4. Listo95 neutral lean distrust
    5. Lora fuck this guy entirely
    6. Marack kekw gtfo scum
    7. Psycho neutral
    8. Robozerim trust lean distrust
    9. Xanjori neutral lean trust

It's also bullshit. Lora opens saying his money is on the kill failing, and now he somehow knows both who was targeted to be killed *and* who was trying to kill? How? Unless you think there's some sort of role that can see the exact actions a player performs and on who - there is no way he he's not just talking out of his ass right now. Sure this is a bastard game, remember; it may be a bastard game - but it was originally designed by bwon and then taken and more than likely adjusted by Cereal. I'd place real world money no such role exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    i fucked that up. psycho is neutral lean distrust and robo was neutral lean trust. phone is a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also bullshit. Lora opens saying his money is on the kill failing, and now he somehow knows both who was targeted to be killed *and* who was trying to kill? How? Unless you think there's some sort of role that can see the exact actions a player performs and on who - there is no way he he's not just talking out of his ass right now. Sure this is a bastard game, remember; it may be a bastard game - but it was originally designed by bwon and then taken and more than likely adjusted by Cereal. I'd place real world money no such role exists.
    im not talking out of my ass. i was about the kill, not about the track. im the informed tracker.

10+ Year Old Account
    i fucked that up. psycho is neutral lean distrust and robo was neutral lean trust. phone is a fuck.
    Honestly, I thought "trust lean distrust" was just meant to fuck with people.

- - - Updated - - -

im not talking out of my ass. i was about the kill, not about the track. im the informed tracker.
    I don't get your read on me at all.

Why so you distrust Claws? Why do you trust Xan?

Theres no need to distrust me lora i put my full confidence in you since these turds ended day early

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I don't get your read on me at all.

Why so you distrust Claws? Why do you trust Xan?
    Because claws feels scummy. Xan doesnt feel scummy. And you feel slightly scummy because your perception of my actions as anti town are simply in error. Pretty simple stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I gots more juicy info I can divulge later but it's not necessary right now.

Because claws feels scummy. Xan doesnt feel scummy. And you feel slightly scummy because your perception of my actions as anti town are simply in error. Pretty simple stuff.
    I last one is NAI and would be my perception regardless if alignment

So it Marack is outed scum, why aren't to voting them?

- - - Updated - - -

So what, an informed tracker not only follows someone, but also tells you the action they perform? How does that play into you saying you thought the kill just failed? If the action failed wouldn't there have been nothing from marack to even follow?