Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed Valheim.

I'd love to have a version of that game where you still had your own unique procgen map to play with friends only, but you can connect with others to do hardmore raids.

I really wish WoW had the capability to allow basebuilding and other Valheim features, but the more realistic approach is to start with a fresh IP and game engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    they have said time and time again that there will never be a WoW 2, im fairly sure they will stick to that and just improve/iterate upon Current WoW until it dies or they end it.
    SO?! That means absolutely nothing. They'll do it if there's money to be made from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Little late to this genre.
    No later than every other company that has released an mmo recently. Or a company that releases an rpg, or fps, or rts, or...

Do you like survival games?
    No I do not. Give me WoW II and we can talk.

LOL are you effin kidding me? News flash: survival games were in like 5 years ago and they're just RECRUITING NOW??!! Omg this company is such fail. They can't come up with anything good anymore. Our newest thing for you is, you ready for this dun dun dunnnn classic wow....YOU GET MORE OF THE SAME!!! LMFAOOOOO!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyshall View Post
    LOL are you effin kidding me? News flash: survival games were in like 5 years ago and they're just RECRUITING NOW??!! Omg this company is such fail. They can't come up with anything good anymore. Our newest thing for you is, you ready for this dun dun dunnnn classic wow....YOU GET MORE OF THE SAME!!! LMFAOOOOO!!!
    I take it you haven't heard of Valheim. There is clearly still a market for survival games.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

3+ Year Old Account
    Interesting illustration. Def. looks nice, but that's all it is currently; a nice illustration artpiece. Hmu when there's more meat on the bone to digest in order for me/us to actually be able to make a statement on the actual product.

Will prob. give it a go if/when it actually releases knowing me and Blizzard products just praying it actually is worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by stifledmind View Post
    Is the survival game a job at Blizzard?
    first page and we already have a post that will never be topped.

anyway, IDK... a Minecraft/the forest/aquanatica/ game but with the polish of blizzard doesn't sound like a terrible idea. maybe if the company wasn't on fire I'd be more excited for this.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quantity over quality huh blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Little late to this genre.
    That's the Blizzard MO

Late to the genre, but usually a great version of it.