Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post

Player housing.
    Carpenter and Logger professions.

I don't see Blizzard doing any of this.

Player housing already exists in some form in WoW as Garrisons. All they need is to diversify the models and implement a ton of artwork to be spawned inside buildings by players.

We were Loggers in the BfA Battlefronts and they can simply add it as a new gathering profession across all Azeroth wish so many types of vegetation that varies from zone to zone.

Carpenters would just craft plans that can be sold to players for various house and furniture models . Other professions can craft Reagents that would add or change textures, effects, usage etc.

Does it sound like a lot to add to the game ? It shouldn't if they release in 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    Dragonflight is the current name for the expansion and is only a placeholder however we are expecting it to stick (we need to copyright our title within the next couple weeks).
    Why are you still saying 'We' when you got laid off in 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    I don't think this is "the leak," even with the name certification evidence. I think the name is a lucky guess. And I don't think it'll be this expansion because of these things.

"4 new micro classes (1 spec each) instead of one full new class.
    Class ‘skins’ for some preexisting classes.
    Player housing.
    Carpenter and Logger professions.
    No level cap increase."

I don't see Blizzard doing any of this.
    Just like everyone swore up and down that Blizzard wasn't going to give Night Elves a racial that changed depending on the time, because of raid concerns.

I don't see this as "the leak" simply because it doesn't mention any game mechanics wide/good/detailed enough to be the only mechanic as soon as you enter.
    A few campaigns with cosmetics and some items isn't going to cut it. Let's say we have a mission table. That's still not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    you mean like 4th specs? i could see that with some of them but no idea how a minstrel/tinker would share similarities with anything.
    More than similarities is that they can pull a mythic path like in Pathfinder so for example

Warrior
    DK
    Pala

Can do the Dragon Guard as extra Tank spec.

The issue is that Tinker will be just Hunters almost?

Cloth DPS get nothing but Healer? Unless the CHRONOMANCER is a typo and is DPS

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Listen man, I just want Dragon stuff, we've been lacking BIG Dragon stuff since Cata (BFA had like...cockteases, but that's it). I want to see floating Dragon Islands, Dragon Citadel, Underground Azeroth stuff, the Undermine (I HOPE IT IS LIKE THE UNDERCITY FROM ARCANE), Azeroth Island stuff, Titan stuff, Elune hints, First Ones stuff, some hints to the future Cosmic plots, etc.

Make this MAINLY ABOUT Dragons tho, PLEEAAASSSEEE!!!! Dragons connect with legit every Cosmic Force so well here, and it's the perfect breather/lead in expac. I WANT DRAGON FANTASY BACK!!! Fuck yeah dude, also I am a Ret Paladin and I think the whole "Fantasy, Knights slaying Dragons, etc" plot is perfect for WoW mainly.
    That's how I feel too. I'm a Dwarf Warrior main and I love to idea of slaying dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this one is real. If I remember correctly, there was another leak called Dragonflight a while back. Plus, why would they make four mini-classes with one spec, but make the others class skins? Especially, since Dark Rangers and Necromancers are pretty popularly requested while two of the mini-classes are something out of left field. Win more points and make these mini-classes too. Dark Rangers and Dragonsworn could easily have one to two specs. Tinkers would easily have more than one spec. Dragonsworn doesn't make a lick of sense as a Shaman skin.

As for the picture, it looks hokey especially the expansion name plate beneath World of Warcraft. Calling this one a lucky guess.
    I agree. The title, probably...the rest, no. I personally think the picture looks like crap. Plus where is the "of" in the O of World? All other expansions have it.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I agree. The title, probably...the rest, no. I personally think the picture looks like crap. Plus where is the "of" in the O of World? All other expansions have it.
    It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this. The name is almost definitely the next expansion's name (or just its internal name.) Though maybe the picture looks like crap because of the terrible resolution of the image?
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Name: Real

Leak: Aboslutely fake.

They won't do 1 spec classes in a game without an Armory System (for those who don't play it, that's FF14's class swapping system)
    Unless.. ofcourse, this is where they add it ? Play a rogue and choose a secondary micro class. Now you have a rogue who can heal or tank

This leak aligns with what I have been predicting so far, which means that it must be the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    The reality you think of game design is not true. It is a workforce that is far under manned, everyone is there simply to earn money and go home, we are forced to uphold and meet expectations we know we cannot achieve - you need to realize this
    You know we can see your post history, right? We know you don't work at Blizzard nor have you ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This leak aligns with what I have been predicting so far, which means that it must be the correct one.
    Of course it does Billy, of course it does.

No leveling would be one of the worst ideas ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No leveling would be one of the worst ideas ever.
    That's how I feel as well. I'd be pretty sad if there wasn't any leveling to do when the expansion hits. It's always one of the things I look forward to the most.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Unless.. ofcourse, this is where they add it ? Play a rogue and choose a secondary micro class. Now you have a rogue who can heal or tank
    Wow can't really handle the spec system it has now to be honest. There are dead specs though there is rarely dead classes anymore...

The idea of sub specs couldn't work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    Wow can't really handle the spec system it has now to be honest. There are dead specs though there is rarely dead classes anymore...

The idea of sub specs couldn't work out well.
    There's a few outliers here and there but overall spec tuning really isn't as bad as people claim it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Reposting this from the Speculation Thread, regarding Balor being mentioned in this leak:

Something that I find particularly interesting about the Dragonflight leak:

"Balor. Halfling race dealing with primordial fel enemies (think proto-demons, like what the Shadowlands creatures are to undead)."

Whereas Balor is another classic zone we have yet to explore, the mention of a halfling race is particularly interesting... especially since they are fighting proto-demons.
    As well as Balor was held by the Stormreaver Clan, probably looking into Demon lore and summoned some primordial demons (Pre-Burning Legion ones I guess? Fits into this Cosmic exploration Blizzard seem fond of right now).

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That's how I feel as well. I'd be pretty sad if there wasn't any leveling to do when the expansion hits. It's always one of the things I look forward to the most.
    Leveling is redundant since Shadowlands. You need to quest through the main story anyway to get to endgame. There is no point in having levels anymore.

Has anyone considered that "WoW: Dragonflight" could be the new mobile game? From the first moment I thought it was a weird name for an expansion because in WoW the dragon lore is about.... dragonflightS. So unless all the dragonflights come together or some other lore reason - which I am not excluding as an option, just speculating - it would have made more sense to have the exp be called The Dragonflights. However, if it is the mobile game it makes perfect sense because for all we know, it could be a dragon riding/flying simulator So Dragonflight in that case would refer to both the lore entity that the Dragonflights are and the act of flying on a dragon. Well, 2 more weeks till we find out I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Has anyone considered that "WoW: Dragonflight" could be the new mobile game? From the first moment I thought it was a weird name for an expansion because in WoW the dragon lore is about.... dragonflightS. So unless all the dragonflights come together or some other lore reason - which I am not excluding as an option, just speculating - it would have made more sense to have the exp be called The Dragonflights. However, if it is the mobile game it makes perfect sense because for all we know, it could be a dragon riding/flying simulator So Dragonflight in that case would refer to both the lore entity that the Dragonflights are and the act of flying on a dragon. Well, 2 more weeks till we find out I guess.
    Given that there's source code indicating multiple versions (Base, Heroic, Epic) which matches the versions of Shadowlands, its a safe bet its an expansion for the MMO and not mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Unlikely, considering the strings we found are on the main WoW website (mobile game should have its own) and the strings are for prepurchase of a Standard, Heroic and Epic editions of WoW: Dragonflight, exactly the same sales model Shadowlands had