Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Clearly not since 18 years later it still ain't changed. Hold that.
    And they won't start to protest it until it actually makes a difference in the race. I can see it becoming a thing if Liquid kills an end boss a few hours faster than Echo.

And I can bet you that if it happens, Liquid will also comment on the matter and diminish their own "win" - because they will be unsure if they actually were the best or not. Liquid has also said In the past that they would prefer a fair reset instead of a 16 hours headstart.
    Last edited by facefist; 2022-03-23 at 06:41 AM.

I like the despair atmosphere of this WF race

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Anyone else getting the sinking feeling this might actually go to week four?
    Real talk now. How hard it would fuck with raiders IRL? How many of them got work obligations etc.? Some casters like Dratnos got plane back home scheduled this friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    These guilds are doing jailer all wrong. They need to get the unity belt and drop it on the ground in front of the jailer and drag him over them..bang...dead...because nothing hurts more than stepping on leggos with bare feet
    Huge loophole in your master plan. Jailer ain't barefoot anymore after suiting up in Sanctum.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by xul View Post
    Conservative opinion - Blizzard should do a test run raid tier in which they completely disable any and all addons so the encounters aren't designed around players looking at graphs on their screen but rather what actually happening in the fight

See which style players like more - the one where all you have is the journal entries and boss/arena visuals, or hundreds of ability, cooldown, debuff and instawipe timings
    Blizzard should remove addons completely. Just makes the game dumb. Game files should also be non parsable so we dont know exactly when and what we get next patch.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2022-03-23 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Real talk now. How hard it would fuck with raiders IRL? How many of them got work obligations etc.? Some casters like Dratnos got plane back home scheduled this friday.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge loophole in your master plan. Jailer ain't barefoot anymore after suiting up in Sanctum.
    I don't think it'll go to week 4 or even close honestly, but I think at that point more people are gonna go back to raiding from home because of obligations.

How many Echo players did the grind? Does there a summary exist somwhere?

The biggest scam in the race was me losing channelpoints on the echo main broadcast because a mod clicked the wrong outcome. Truly the saddest and most frustating moment of the race. /s
    Last edited by Jamukan; 2022-03-23 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Technical difficulties aren't the problem.

The problem is changing up schedules for 99.999% of players just to accommodate the 50-odd people seriously involved in the WF race.

With US, EU, China, and OCE to consider, shifting the reset to one global time will screw over SOMEONE. Imagine you are a run-off-the-mill raiding guild, and now suddenly the reset is at 8pm for you, right in the middle of your prime raiding time - all so two guilds can have a slightly more fair face-off.
    Do you think that any of the RWF competitors actually care about when the raid is available? Doesnt matter if it is 3 am or 7 pm. Only acceptance is the availability of randoms for split runs, but even this scenario is nearly non existent.

Jailer will most probably die before Saturday evening. The length is already wearing on the guilds, but it's their choice.

How are there like barely 3 mechanics per phase of the Jailer? that cant possibly be the whole fight...

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    So much for people constantly saying "he will die on Tuesday with double Legendaries under 100 pulls".

Yeah I'm just going to smugly lol at the people saying Jailer would be dead before EU even starts because omgwtfbbq double legendaries are so powerful.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    How many Echo players did the grind? Does there a summary exist somwhere?
    Raider io is very effective, and I have to say I'm impressed by echo's dedication: 15 people on the halondrus reclear had 2x 291 legendaries, only 10 people have those while progressing on jailer in liquid!

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    So much for people constantly saying "he will die on Tuesday with double Legendaries under 100 pulls".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yeah I'm just going to smugly lol at the people saying Jailer would be dead before EU even starts because omgwtfbbq double legendaries are so powerful.
    Well, in their defense, there has yet to be a pull where all 20 players had 2 legendries equipped.

Echo breezing through re-clear, that looked way easier than it was for Liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    Well, in their defense, there has yet to be a pull where all 20 players had 2 legendries equipped.
    There were plenty of pulls with 20 players with 2 legendaries by liquid last night!

https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Liquid

You can find it here in the recent pulls section for now, but that will be replaced the next raid day, so in order to leave no doubt that's what happened, here's some screens:

First pull of the night with all having 2 legendaries: https://imgur.com/R3uw95v
    Last pull of the night with all having 2 legendaries, 4h later: https://imgur.com/pN13DF9
    Total amount of pulls for that night: https://imgur.com/8h4WK0I
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2022-03-23 at 01:41 PM.

How long have Echo been re-clearing ? Saw the guys online at like 7am this morning.

Think it took Liquid like 5ish hours and they still managed to fit in some splits.

They started about 5ish hrs ago

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    There were plenty of pulls with 20 players with 2 legendaries by liquid last night!

https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Liquid

You can find it here in the recent pulls section for now, but that will be replaced the next raid day, so in order to leave no doubt that's what happened, here's some screens:

First pull of the night with all having 2 legendaries: https://imgur.com/R3uw95v
    Last pull of the night with all having 2 legendaries, 4h later: https://imgur.com/pN13DF9
    Total amount of pulls for that night: https://imgur.com/8h4WK0I
    It is not about that they have 2 legendaries but 2 legendaries with max iLvl and on the slot that they want.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomer View Post
    Eh, I stand by what I said a few days ago. People are giving too much credit to double legendaries, Jailer isn't going to fall over and this is dead obvious to anyone watching. There's more to just damage/healing going on in that fight that needs learning.