Don't think either guild will kill this today, Maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Method killed Anduin.
    Weren't they proclaiming to be coming back this tier? Last tier it was "nono, we're rebuilding! NExt tier guys!" and well.. They're now behind

Skyline, SK Pieces, Echo & Liquid. I guess what they say is true, the actual good players are Echo now haha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Weren't they proclaiming to be coming back this tier? Last tier it was "nono, we're rebuilding! NExt tier guys!" and well.. They're now behind

Skyline, SK Pieces, Echo & Liquid. I guess what they say is true, the actual good players are Echo now haha
    Dunno what they said, but there is simply no rebuilding to the previous state when vast majority of players left. The fact that they manage to stay in top 5 is already very commendable. No team can really compete with Liquid/Echo at this point. Maybe this raid with it's unusually spread difficulty and power spikes will shake up things a little but it is pretty much guaranteed who will take 1st and 2nd place.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post

Method doesn't have the 20 players core to be top 2 even though they are elite players.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2022-03-20 at 09:25 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what they said, but there is simply no rebuilding to the previous state when vast majority of players left. The fact that they manage to stay in top 5 is already very commendable. No team can really compete with Liquid/Echo at this point. Maybe this raid with it's unusually spread difficulty and power spikes will shake up things a little but it is pretty much guaranteed who will take 1st and 2nd place.
    I mean, in theory, the competition could come from Asian servers, since they have their own BoE/split market and playebase, which is not dominated by these two. However, they seem to lack the experience/talent and are somewhat behind. Plus in their case, reset is entire two days later, so they'd need some insane skill and luck to actually win.

Either way, 4th place is very good.

They were like 5 top Asian guilds that became one with multiple teams aiming to get world first claiming it would be easy but then they failed
    Again
    And again

Echo with the 5.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    They were like 5 top Asian guilds that became one with multiple teams aiming to get world first claiming it would be easy but then they failed
    Again
    And again
    To be fair, without mentioning the overall level of Skyline, if the races end on the first reset or early second, Asian guilds would have to overperform Western guilds by a HUGE margin to get World's First.

its insane that its still 4.4m off a kill, but I think they could milk some points of damage.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I think Echo can kill this tomorrow, there's always optimisation to be found. I can't say the same for Liquid, their DPS and performance on this boss isn't consistent enough (yet) and they might need the extra reset gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    To be fair, without mentioning the overall level of Skyline, if the races end on the first reset or early second, Asian guilds would have to overperform Western guilds by a HUGE margin to get World's First.
    They have a bigger ilvl bonus

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Hmm interesting, warcraftlogs shows Echo turned off their best pull count / competitive mode. They're doing pulls off-stream right now, I wonder what they're up to.

Scripe said right before they turned the stream off that they want to try something and pull one or two times off stream

Who knows

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably some new comp or proving that it can be four healed. Either it'll be dodgy and cause controversy if they kill it while off-stream

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Scripe said right before they turned the stream off that they want to try something and pull one or two times off stream

Who knows
    Looks like it's more than 2 pulls

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Hmm interesting, warcraftlogs shows Echo turned off their best pull count / competitive mode. They're doing pulls off-stream right now, I wonder what they're up to.

It's near midnight in EU now. They are going to bed. There's no point doing all-nighters in a 3 week race with 2 bosses still alive. I think they have gone to bed around this time almost every day so far.

Speaking of which, wasn't there an asian guild a few years ago who had two whole raid teams, that took turns sleeping so the guild was raiding 24/7 during progression?

What was echos best attempt before they turned off logging
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    What was echos best attempt before they turned off logging
    It was about 5.5%

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that Rygelon pull counter is climbing rapidly, but Liquid still didn't go below 10%. At this rate, we might barely see any Jailer progress this reset - and that's assuming neither guild goes off-stream for him... which wouldn't really surprise me in case of Echo. Those double legendaries could negate their advantage (assuming they'll have one) rather quickly.

On a plus side, *maybe* there won't be a need for million splits in 3rd reset.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2022-03-21 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    On a plus side, *maybe* there won't be a need for million splits in 3rd reset.
    Will come down to if they get to pull jailer at all and if they geared the right comp for him or not.