Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Is there a reason limit doesn’t lust p1
    because they are not even close to p4 yet

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Is there a reason limit doesn’t lust p1
    Not sure but at this point it hardly matters, it just looks like they've already given up (dead obvious if you tune into their stream).

I never seen a Collapse like this at the Final Boss like from Liquid.. Zero Progress sind 60-70 Pulls...holy..GG Echo..well deserved ..you cant win alwys clowning at Trys..i think overall Liquid wasted like 100 Trys in the Progress from Clowning and no Focus.. i hope already Method,Pieced or Skyline will chatch Up ti Liquid and take World 2 Kill...maybe then Liquid wake up next Tier
    Last edited by 2kbooker; 2022-03-26 at 05:37 PM.

I'm curious assuming Echo kill 1st which is likely, will Liquid even bother to continue day raiding or bother re-clearing if they don't kill this reset ??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    I'm curious assuming Echo kill 1st which is likely, will Liquid even bother to continue day raiding or bother re-clearing if they don't kill this reset ??
    Yeah it's possible they just wrap up and go home then continue raiding from there but I don't think they stop day raiding until it's dead. If they get world 3rd it would be so bad for them

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Yeah it's possible they just wrap up and go home then continue raiding from there but I don't think they stop day raiding until it's dead. If they get world 3rd it would be so bad for them
    Yes..think so..you already feel it,when you watch their Streams.. no Hope to catch up..just waiting till its over and Echo kills it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kbooker View Post
    I never seen a Collapse like this at the Final Boss like from Liquid.. Zero Progress sind 60-70 Pulls...holy..GG Echo..well deserved ..you cant win alwys clowning at Trys..i think overall Liquid wasted like 100 Trys in the Progress from Clowning and no Focus.. i hope already Method,Pieced or Skyline will chatch Up ti Liquid and take World 2 Kill...maybe then Liquid wake up next Tier
    They let ppl get away with fuck ups and don’t address it
    “Ranged keep coming into melee and fucking us” should get a response different from “it gets called out before pull idk what else it would take”

Letting a player wipe the group multiple times because they keep doing the same thing that they were told not to until it gets called out mid pull

if this boss doesnt die soon i am going to fail school

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that.
    i watched method kill rygelon with half their raid dead during the entire 30 seconds final bang cast dude

Someone could probably deduce that Liquid is being held hostage by Echo at this point.

You guys are assuming that Echo will kill the Boss today... even if they already have the secret phase sorted out those 10% left on the boss are the worst because in order to get there you first have to do the remaining 90% which can be very time consuming and just a screw up from someone during those 90% is just a wasted try. It's obvious that Echo is leading but as to say they will kill it today, I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mspy View Post
    You guys are assuming that Echo will kill the Boss today... even if they already have the secret phase sorted out those 10% left on the boss are the worst because in order to get there you first have to do the remaining 90% which can be very time consuming and just a screw up from someone during those 90% is just a wasted try. It's obvious that Echo is leading but as to say they will kill it today, I'm not so sure.
    Yep, there is still a slim chance that this goes to another reset where Liquid could get it first day.

Sorry, was funny to read.

But to be honest it's not just this forum, the casters and the player feel this dies today. And what else is there to do ??

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    no, you did not recall correctly, the reason t11 content on heroic lasted as long as it did was because Atramedes was functionally broken and unable to be killed 'legit', same with Al'akir, it wasn't possible to have all raid members inside the combat arena for these bosses until in the case of Al'akir it was reworked, and in the case of Atramedes, you were locked out of the room entirely meaning you were forced to be inside the encounter area or else, in the case of ascendant council they were by far the hardest boss of the tier not counting sinestra, and speaking of her, she was so badly bugged initially that blizz had to disable the brand new death knight skill for the expansion 'dark simulacrum' because it was possible for DK's to copy the boss skills and redirect them at the boss and almost 1 shot her with no effort, if it wasn't for Paragon reporting it and doing the moral right thing by wiping on the boss instead of claiming the world first kill with the unintended ability usage, it's possible nobody would have known about it, it took blizz a long time (in relative terms) to actually fix the problem which extended the clear time for that tier more than it should otherwise have been.
    That's just plain false regarding Atramedes, he was indeed bugged and everyone killed him with the brazier exploit but it did not block guilds for a shiton of time. There is 35 days between Halfus and Sinestra kill, this tier was just fucking brutal and people were not raiding 15 hours a days 7 days a week. The Sinestra DS "bug" was only encountered by Paragon and fixed within the hour (tho it was not the only unfinished stuff on this fight).

Quote Originally Posted by Heyimyoshyy View Post
    Sorry, was funny to read.

But to be honest it's not just this forum, the casters and the player feel this dies today. And what else is there to do ??
    The players said it was going to die yesterday and thought they had a legit shot at it on thursday. Forgive me if I don't take their copium seriously. It could go down today but calling it a certainty idk about that mate.

Quote Originally Posted by killver View Post
    Yep, there is still a slim chance that this goes to another reset where Liquid could get it first day.
    Tbh I'm not sure how much a reset worth of gear would help on this fight, maybe they could 1 shoot it who knows.

Tbh I'm not sure how much a reset worth of gear would help on this fight, maybe they could 1 shoot it who knows.
    it would make zero difference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    That's just plain false regarding Atramedes, he was indeed bugged and everyone killed him with the brazier exploit but it did not block guilds for a shiton of time. There is 35 days between Halfus and Sinestra kill, this tier was just fucking brutal and people were not raiding 15 hours a days 7 days a week. The Sinestra DS "bug" was only encountered by Paragon and fixed within the hour (tho it was not the only unfinished stuff on this fight).
    so you're agreeing with me that it wasn't possible to kill him legit like i stated, and just to be clear the sinestra issue wasn't 'fixed within the hour' they disabled the spell entirely and it took more than a week for them to fix the underlying issue and re-enable the spell to function, as an aside one of the reasons that it took as long to clear t11 bugs and issues not withstanding was the fact that the entire tier was split between 3 different instances located a million miles apart and even with the group teleport spell from the old guild rank perks, it still took an astronomical amount of travel and setup time added up probably wasted a huge chunk of the overall progress time for the tier as well.

I wonder if Liquid should just take a day off or something. I understand commercial stuff and contracts probably dont allow them to do so until the race is still on but this just seems pointless. They are nearing 100 pulls without any improvement. Almost 130 from the last significant improvement.

Seems like they are just doing the boss for the sake of it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    so you're agreeing with me that it wasn't possible to kill him legit like i stated.
    You stated that the tier took so long because Atramedes was bugged, which is false. The timespan between Halfus and Sinestra is a clear indicator that it was not just a matter of Atramedes being bugged and Al'Akir having a shit P1 design on 25 man. Not gonna answer the argument that raids were "miles apart" which is hilarous as this expansion literally had teleports everywhere, guild teleport and double hearthstone. It took less time to enter any raid of this tier than reaching sanctum of domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    I wonder if Liquid should just take a day off or something. I understand commercial stuff probably doesn't allow them to do so but this just seems pointless. They are nearing 100 pulls without any improvement. 125 from the last significant improvement.
    I just turned on the team Liquid stream to see while Echo was on break, the casters aren't even interested in the pull. Dudes are talking about Pilk and Taco's XD

Jet did say it may just be worth calling a 30 min break and having all the guys go for a walk outside and get some fresh air. And I have to agree with them.