View Poll Results: Which way do you want to Dragon?

Voters
56. This poll is closed
  • Dragonsworn Class(You are a mortals who is gifted dragon powers)

31 55.36%
  • Dragonkin/Drakonid Race (You play as a Drakonid)

10 17.86%
  • Dragonborne Class(You are a dragon like Wrathion and Chromie)

15 26.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dragonbourne looks really legit and i'd like that. Dragonkin is kinda meh

Can you spend the entirety of your playtime in dragon form? No? Then I'd take Drakonid, as at least there I would be in a visually interesting form for the entirety of my playtime. I'm not going to play a Dragonsworn or Dragonborne if I'm just going to be a Tauren who breathes fire.

If I can spend the entirety of my playtime in dragon form, then ideally I'd pick Dragonborne so I can actually be a legit dragon, but I would want to play as an Earth Dragon but I don't want to retcon the lore by introducing eggs out of nowhere, so ultimately I'd pick Dragonsworn so I could be blessed with Earth Dragon powers but without destroying the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Can you spend the entirety of your playtime in dragon form? No? Then I'd take Drakonid, as at least there I would be in a visually interesting form for the entirety of my playtime. I'm not going to play a Dragonsworn or Dragonborne if I'm just going to be a Tauren who breathes fire.

If I can spend the entirety of my playtime in dragon form, then ideally I'd pick Dragonborne so I can actually be a legit dragon, but I would want to play as an Earth Dragon but I don't want to retcon the lore by introducing eggs out of nowhere, so ultimately I'd pick Dragonsworn so I could be blessed with Earth Dragon powers but without destroying the lore.
    There is a possibility within the Dragonborne concept that Blizzard would emulate Deathwing HotS and allow a player to tank in Dragon form similar to how Druids tank in Bear form.