Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Horde needs to get the fuck out of Ashenvale.

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough...
    We will stay in Ashenvale for as long as the alliance is in the Barrens and Durotar.

You can have Sylvanas back;

Alliance has spent too long just reacting to Hordes storyline tbh. I was actually shocked when we had big wins and started to be more assertive in BFA... But then they literally drove their entire Alliance fleet over a waterfall and crashed them all /sigh

If you want some nuance and "moral grey" to the Alliance, make Sky Admiral Rogers the villain of the next expansion, with a breakaway anti-Horde faction. It's nonsensical the Alliance would keep forgiving the Horde and making peace with them again after every atrocity. At least make some people in the game realise this.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You can have Sylvanas back;
    That is not enough. ALL dead Horde leaders need to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    That is not enough. ALL dead Horde leaders need to return.
    You're funny if you think Ranger general Sylvanas is going to tolerate your bullshit racism.

Oh and we can't forget this guy:

We lost more then we gained. Blizzard owes us at least two dozen dead alliance leaders.

Kargath, Zuluhed, Tagar, Fenris, Zul'jin, Doomhammer, Grommash, Blackhand, Teron, Kael'thas, Garrosh, Zaela, Nazgrim, Malkorok, Vol'jin, Cairne, Saurfang, Nathanos, Gallywix, Sylvanas, Rastakhan

these are all people we lost since TBC.
    So u are part of the Old Horde? the New Horde or The Iron Horde?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So, not going to delve into the first 8 names you listed because those characters were long dead and gone before World of Warcraft, the game, was playable and I was able to play a Horde character in that game's timeline up to that point. They were either dead and gone or completely separate from the Horde altogether before YOU even made a Horde character.

Those 8 characters mean absolute jack shit to your point.

And in regards to Rastakhan-- Rastakhan and the Zandalari Trolls were not apart of the Horde by the time Rastakhan died.

Cairne was killed by Garrosh. 1 Horde leader killed another Horde leader, due to machinations of 3rd party who was not part of the Alliance.

Are you just naming any dead Horde-associated character at this point?
    These people are for the Horde what was the sons of Lothar for the alliance. They are legit.

Blackhand kills Orgrim Doomhammer, the tries to kill Durotan who was healed by a Draenei (Yrel)...

7+ Year Old Account
    People like Grazrug are just embarrassing. Does he know he's not really part of the horde?

Well...he can always look up Garrosh in Nagrand.

Thrall never represented the true Horde. The Horde is not a ragtag of misfits. The Horde is an army meant to destroy their enemies. This hippie club of Baine and friends sucks and must be dismantled.
    Sure thing Psychopath.

5+ Year Old Account
    Please avoid faction war politics role play in your posts and stay on topic. It starts unnecessary arguments.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-04-03 at 05:48 AM.

Well anyways I hope the story of Sylvanas is not over. Maybe one day she returns to us. One can hope and dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    People like Grazrug are just embarrassing. Does he know he's not really part of the horde?
    People should also know that Sylvanas isn't real.Her unreasonable behavior was not done by herself, but created by the real people---bad writers.

It is the same with Garrosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Please avoid faction war politics role play in your posts and stay on topic. It starts unnecessary arguments.
    I'm all for it.
    I love you,Cloudmaker. (Although I love Aucald best)

''Why we lost another horde character''

The horde is nothing - WINDRUNNER, Sylvanas.

you got a Calia. didnt lose anything

Quote Originally Posted by Joyreym View Post
    ''Why we lost another horde character''

The horde is nothing - WINDRUNNER, Sylvanas.

you got a Calia. didnt lose anything
    Nobody wants Calia. Stop trying to force her on us.

1+ Year Old Account
    Nobody wants Calia. Stop trying to force her on us.

i would have to disagree with you there on a massive scale as one more than one occasion on the official world of warcraft forums alone has calia menethil been received positively specific to undead forsaken players. remember forsaken story development since basically wotlk has been them on the verge of dying if they do not reproduce by creating more forsaken. that is inherently a sinister and malevolent goal as you need corpses to do this and if corpses are not readily available you must kill living beings to do this. sylvanas lead this charge and we see how this has turned out. calia menethil offers a new route in terms of story for the forsaken that could give them the option of a different way of living or different moral aspirations.

i have read your posts and i do not believe you put a lot of effort into your responses apart from proclaiming the alliance is just a bad faction and the horde reigns supreme. you have points to argue with and it is not a fair thing to speak for all.

Quote Originally Posted by PhallenKrusader View Post
    i would have to disagree with you there on a massive scale as one more than one occasion on the official world of warcraft forums alone has calia menethil been received positively specific to undead forsaken players. remember forsaken story development since basically wotlk has been them on the verge of dying if they do not reproduce by creating more forsaken. that is inherently a sinister and malevolent goal as you need corpses to do this and if corpses are not readily available you must kill living beings to do this. sylvanas lead this charge and we see how this has turned out. calia menethil offers a new route in terms of story for the forsaken that could give them the option of a different way of living or different moral aspirations.

i have read your posts and i do not believe you put a lot of effort into your responses apart from proclaiming the alliance is just a bad faction and the horde reigns supreme. you have points to argue with and it is not a fair thing to speak for all.
    Calia Menethil is an alliance puppet meant to keep the Forsaken out of Lordaeron. She needs to die. Period.

1+ Year Old Account
    Calia Menethil is an alliance puppet meant to keep the Forsaken out of Lordaeron. She needs to die. Period.
    this is what i mean you are just making statements with no back up to them. to imply she's a puppet because she was once a human is silly because she helf no affiliation to the alliance prior to her dying during the before the storm novel. you are making no points and are basically making shit posts by not having a discussion, period.