Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    That's true! I never thought about it like that. Now it makes more sense.

Tinkers pretty much are the only class that has been claimed as being 'next class' for multiple expansions now.
    It shows Blizzard is undoubtedly aware of it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    It shows Blizzard is undoubtedly aware of it too.
    And still didn't add them

Wait, so you can't make this same application to Tinkers? To suggest that all Tinkers have an affinity for inventing their own gadgets rather than following schematics?

It's also in the realm of possibility for Tinkers to be naturally smart and resourceful and all have access to the necessary materials for their class. It would all be part of the package of the Tinker starting experience.

We could also have assumed that DK's would be swapping out their weapons could have been a problem since they wouldn't have a dedicated Runeblade. Well, that got explained fully through Runeforging and having access to Runeforges and all their resources in Acherus.

If Tinkers had a collective hub where they have their workshops and training, like Monks do with their Monastery portals, then it would explain away your hurdles. It's all within the realm of possibility too.

Dismiss? No. I asked you how you came to your conclusions, and made counterpoints to show how the hurdles you bring up are not as important as you make them out to be.

Which is why I point out there's no sensible reason why anyone should assume conflicts with professions would ever be a reason something can't happen.

Because you literally stated that "You can't do something that requires extensive knowledge in a specific field of knowledge... when you lack said extensive knowledge in this specific field of knowledge."

I mean, if we swap in actual words, you're saying "You can't be a Tinker that requires extensive knowledge in Engineering... when you lack Engineering Profession. Feel free to correct me if you think I'm misrepresenting your argument here.
    The only factual evidence he shows us is that he has nothing more than an enormous grudge with Teriz to the point he's become a complete contrarian over the idea of Tinker. In every Tinker thread he appears to tell everyone how it will never happen and cannot work, and when you consider the amount of Tinker threads, he really is spending hours of each week arguing against a fan concept in a fantasy game.
    I see all the evidence, all right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    And still didn't add them
    I think its a matter of when honestly. I been saying that since MoP too, don't really care though, it not being in the next expansion still doesn't make it impossible to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post

I think its a matter of when honestly. I been saying that since MoP too, don't really care though, it not being in the next expansion still doesn't make it impossible to happen.
    I wouldn't mind if they were added. Some people on this forum however, make it really hard for me to like them. If they follow some kind of WC3 pattern it makes sense. DK and DH made sense because of the popularity of Arthas and Illidan. Monk was kinda meh which reflects in their popularity. We'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they were added. Some people on this forum however, make it really hard for me to like them. If they follow some kind of WC3 pattern it makes sense. DK and DH made sense because of the popularity of Arthas and Illidan. Monk was kinda meh which reflects in their popularity. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Fully agree here.

There's plenty of bad eggs that spoil the bunch. I'm all for Tinker, but it's next to impossible to sensibly discuss them (or any class), without it all devolving to some 'Yes they will' 'No they won't' argument.

Cuz it's just an April Fools joke that is making fun of Leaks more than Tinkers. To be honest, not sure why they even put Tinker in the title. The joke works just as well as 'Leaker'. Though I admit, I had more of a laugh with it actually in there.

Also, Tinkers and Pandaren were both April Fools jokes that ended up becoming playable in Warcraft 3, and the 2 Headed Ogre April Fools and Deckard Cain D3 class that both ended up being a playable characters in Heroes of the Storm. There's a precedence for this kind of stuff becoming reality.
    So... Dark Rangers then?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So... Dark Rangers then?
    Who knows, but tbf thus far in WoW/blizz history being involved in April Fools is actually correlated with being in the game, so can't write anything out by these fake patch notes. That's doubtlessly the point, to keep us talking till the reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So... Dark Rangers then?
    Who knows. Could be Bards for all I know.

"Hey look at me im a tinker who can use canons, walking bombs and other explosives but i just cant wrap my head around how this copper bomb works"

Monks just need a drink with a label and they are fine. Drinking is not tied to knowing how something operates.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I mean their whole schtick is that they brew beer, not tea...
    The guy which i was replying, said that they not based on chinese drunken masters... so i pointed out that keg that carried by brewmaster has alcohol in it.

Only god knows how you come up with quoting me, only to prove my point.

But even then monk still has a Tea
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pastar View Post
    HTML code of what and from where?

That's not HTML If you're gonna spread BS, at least get your facts right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    https://ibb.co/mJQpDV1 you were saying

https://ibb.co/mJQpDV1 you were saying
    Yeah, it's not HTML. It's Javascript.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

whatever it is it is publicly visible lol this one might be more familiar to you. https://ibb.co/gwKkwPB

Yeah, it's not HTML. It's Javascript.
    That's cool and all and I'ma let you finish.. but wtf is Dragonflight

the kenlongjr coming with heat

and um... how's it BS?
    You seem really smart

- - - Updated - - -

And I mean like "REALLY REALLY" smart