Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are you high? It exactly does change... Wtf are you talking about. Iif you get corrupted you are no longer what you once were.

Thus you wouldn't be a Maghar orc anymore.

Are you trolling me my dude?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Are you high? It exactly does change... Wtf are you talking about. Iif you get corrupted you are no longer what you once were.
    So then what are Human Warlocks? What race did they turn into with years of fel corruption?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So then what are Human Warlocks? What race did they turn into with years of fel corruption?
    Nothing just humans.... Obvious humans aren't as effected by fel as elves or orcs are.

You really making your lore normyness obvious now aren't ya?

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing just humans.... Obvious humans aren't as effected by fel as elves or orcs are.
    And yet a Mag'Har stops being a Mag'Har. What is the difference between an Orc and a fel-corrupted Orc? Did Thrall's grandmother say "you aren't one of us" when he reunited with her in Nagrand? A Mag'Har that gets corrupted is still a Mag'Har. Just because the name translates to uncorrupted doesn't mean it is impossible for them to be corrupted or that the others will excommunicate them if they do.

You don't even have to use Fel, but simply be around it, to start getting corrupted. Which means any Mag'Har that hangs around the Horde and their Warlocks long enough will end up getting corrupted. So in time Mag'Har will cease to exist, right? Would they just be Orcs then? Or would they still have their cultural identity that sets them apart from the other Orcs?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

And yet a Mag'Har stops being a Mag'Har. What is the difference between an Orc and a fel-corrupted Orc? Did Thrall's grandmother say "you aren't one of us" when he reunited with her in Nagrand? A Mag'Har that gets corrupted is still a Mag'Har. Just because the name translates to uncorrupted doesn't mean it is impossible for them to be corrupted or that the others will excommunicate them if they do.

You don't even have to use Fel, but simply be around it, to start getting corrupted. Which means any Mag'Har that hangs around the Horde and their Warlocks long enough will end up getting corrupted. So in time Mag'Har will cease to exist, right? Would they just be Orcs then? Or would they still have their cultural identity that sets them apart from the other Orcs?
    Christ man...

You keep mixing up the clan name with the physical status....

I can't help you if you're gonna keep being intentionally obtuse.

This is the last time I'ma say this.

Clan names out of the equation. A playable Maghar orc is such because they are uncorrupted by fel magic. Thus they do not have access to the class that, lore wise, would corrupt them and have green skin.

Like that's how plainly simple it is.

If you just don't give a fuck about the lore and just want what you want because 'fuck it" then that's on you.

Just don't hold your breath for your shitty race class combo ideas until blizz just decides to screw it with the integrity of their own lore.

That's why Mag'har can't be Warlocks;

Savage Blood
    Mag'har orc racial
    Passive
    Reduces the duration of Poisons, Diseases, and Curses by 10%.

Unless, like @rhorle suggested, they would only be able to be Affliction in lore, just like how Void elves are only Shadow Priests in lore and Lightforged Draenei are Holy and those other specs are gameplay representations only.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-04-13 at 06:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clan names out of the equation. A playable Maghar orc is such because they are uncorrupted by fel magic. Thus they do not have access to the class that, lore wise, would corrupt them and have green skin.
    Right. They don't currently have access to the class. Nothing in the lore is stopping them from having future access to the class though because they are able to use Fel Magic. Just because their name means "uncorrupted" doesn't mean they can't be corrupted or choose to use magic that can corrupt like Druidism. Remember it changes the eye color of Night Elves that become druids for a while. So a Mag'har Druid (or Orc Druid) would potentially turn golden since skin manifests that magic corrupting them.

A fel corrupted Mag'Har would still be a Mag'har. They would still be from that culture, clan, and race. All that would change is the translation of their name being a joke.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Then why did he have green skin after????? Because surprise surprise, guldan never drank the lime juice. Why then? Because he's a god damn warlock.

Holy Christ you lore normies putting your inputs and game requests when you have no basic understanding.
    He did drink demon blood, though.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Blood-curse
    Gul'dan was the first to drink the blood of the demon Mannoroth, turning his skin green and changing his visage. The warlock then proceeded to have all of Draenor's clans to drink the blood
    Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    He did drink demon blood, though.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Blood-curse

Nuff said
    And the frost wolves and thrall?

Not a single one drank the blood. And they're all green. Why? Because they were exposed to large amounts of continuous second hand fel corruption.

Now imagine actually using it urself ..

"nUFf SAiD"

Normies....

You just gave me a point which means I've shot stuff down. You seem incapable of allowing yourself to be wrong and your views on what lore is "real" seems better suited to Classic then Retail. The Wickerman isn't a hook to drust but a hook to druidism. The Drust connection is the Death side of Forsaken and we see how Death and Nature has been fused with the Thornspeakers. It is the building blocks to add on new lore that is connected to existing lore. Hence Forsaken Druids are not impossible but very plausible because we have an example of Death and Nature working together.
    Man, you've got an error in your head, if I'm incapable of allowing myself to be wrong, why would I give you a point? And yes, it's one point as in the number 1. You've not shot several things down, don't get ahead of yourself. You however should admit you're wrong about Mag'har, you're referring to Warlocks channeling the void which is not connected to the fel at all. You're also comparing them being chased by zealots of light, which is another thing completely. The Scarlet Crusade doesn't turn all the paladins or priest away, right? The fel physically alters the pigmentation. If other races don't react the same, it hasn't got anything to do with orcs' reaction. "The nature of orcish fel magic means that all nearby orcs, including those who avoid warlock magic, take on a green pigmentation and gain body mass"

Either way, I don't really give a shit to be honest. I'm more concerned about the effects it'll have on the game both in flavor and shallowness. Many, many people do. You're gonna argue and ask for a silly change only to not be satisfied in the end, making everyone dissatisfied in the process, when there actually was a concensus about what race-class combinations that made sense all along. I hope fervently your shit taste gets ignored to the ground and is never implemented, because I honestly think you don't know what you're asking for in this process of arguing for the sake of getting bloodflow to the crotch.

1+ Year Old Account
    And the frost wolves and thrall?

Not a single one drank the blood. And they're all green. Why? Because they were exposed to large amounts of continuous second hand fel corruption.

Now imagine actually using it urself ..

"nUFf SAiD"

Normies....
    Almost because the literal entire planet was saturated with fel magic, and both of his parents were green with old lore.
    Which is completely different than using a little bit of fel magic.

Hince why the most recent lore on Gul’dan specifically stated that he drank the demonic blood to turn green, and not because he used fel magic.

“NoRmIeS”
    Chen isn't a Monk

Oh boy now you're scrambling lmao.

Dude, you think warlocks only use a "little bit of fel"? And.I guess warriors.only use melee weapons sometimes if they're not in a spell casting mood. And mages only.use a tincy wincy amount of arcane.

Let's not get started the abysmal levels of nature magic druids utilize.

Obviously, the planet was saturated by fel. Like duh..
    That's why I said they're subjected to large amounts of continuous second.hand fel. But none the less, the fel is what changed them.

Now.wtf do you think is gonna happen to a brown orc who PERSONALLY uses fel energies 24/7 365??

sit down before you keep embarrassing yourself.

Normies to the max Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-04-12 at 10:07 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy now you're scrambling lmao.

Dude, you think warlocks only use a "little bit of fel"? And.I guess warriors.only use melee weapons sometimes if they're not in a spell casting mood. And mages only.use a tincy wincy amount of arcane.

Let's not get started the abysmal levels of nature magic druids utilize.

Obviously, the planet was saturated by fel. Like duh..
    That's why I said they're subjected to large amounts of continuous second.hand fel. But none the less, the fel is what changed them.

Now.wtf do you think is gonna happen to a brown orc who PERSONALLY uses fel energies 24/7 365??

sit down before you keep embarrassing yourself.

Normies to the max Jesus Christ.
    Kekw
    Watch Harbringers again. Gul'dan does all that to his village and who knows what else after, still not green.
    Doesn't even become green until he drinks demon blood which was a few days before the other orcs.

And with what little warlocks use (especially affliction locks) compared to Gul'dan... it's simple logic.

But of course you don't have anything to back up your point that all orc warlocks instantly turn green. Cope

With your logic all blood elf shadow priests should instantly turn into void elves, all paladins should be lightforged versions of their race, every druid should grow antlers like Malfurion, every Demon Hunter should look like Illidan. etc
    Chen isn't a Monk

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think that is what playable Warlocks do? They may slowly get corrupted. Slowly because they are not being exposed to large powerful sources of Fel. No Mag'Har Orc would remain brown if the reside in Ogrimmar because there is a large presence of Warlocks there that cover the city in radiation 24/7 365. Right? Also the Rogues hang out with the Warlocks in the Cleft of Shadow. So wouldn't any Mag'har rogues get turned green from being around all that Fel?

Or you know the amount of Fel playable Warlocks use is low and not very corrupting.

Kekw
    Watch Harbringers again. Gul'dan does all that to his village and who knows what else after, still not green.
    Doesn't even become green until he drinks demon blood which was a few days before the other orcs.

And with what little warlocks use (especially affliction locks) compared to Gul'dan... it's simple logic.

But of course you don't have anything to back up your point that all orc warlocks instantly turn green. Cope

With your logic all blood elf shadow priests should instantly turn into void elves, all paladins should be lightforged versions of their race, every druid should grow antlers like Malfurion, every Demon Hunter should look like Illidan. etc
    Dude, who the fuck said they'd instantly turned green.

I specifically said that Maghar can't be locks because EVENTUALLY they'd turn green, thus they wouldn't be Maghar, thus it makes no sense to have that class option.

You seriously basing your entire argument against me with something I never implied.

Ffs...

1+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think that is what playable Warlocks do? They may slowly get corrupted. Slowly because they are not being exposed to large powerful sources of Fel. No Mag'Har Orc would remain brown if the reside in Ogrimmar because there is a large presence of Warlocks there that cover the city in radiation 24/7 365. Right? Also the Rogues hang out with the Warlocks in the Cleft of Shadow. So wouldn't any Mag'har rogues get turned green from being around all that Fel?

Or you know the amount of Fel playable Warlocks use is low and not very corrupting.
    According to his logic blood elf warlocks should get Demon Hunter customization minus the blindfold.
    Or look like these guys

Chen isn't a Monk

No I specifically said earlier that warlocks keep to themselves in caves in org...

And there are no Maghar NPCs hanging around in the cleft. All the Maghar hang around the warrior trainers in the valley where the panda balloon is.

Holy fuck, you and dragon head need to read all the arguments your going against before you respond.

- - - Updated - - -

According to his logic blood elf warlocks should get Demon Hunter customization minus the blindfold.
    Or look like these guys

Blood elf locks didn't infuse their being with a fucking demon soul.

Normies fail yet again.

1+ Year Old Account
    No I specifically said earlier that warlocks keep to themselves in caves in org...

And there are no Maghar NPCs hanging around in the cleft. All the Maghar hang around the warrior trainers in the valley where the panda balloon is.

Holy fuck, you and dragon head need to read all the arguments your going against before you respond.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood elf locks didn't infuse their being with a fucking demon soul.

Normies fail yet again.
    I can still play a Demon hunter and not have scales, horns, or any other visible fel corruption.

These guys (the felblood elves) aren't infused with a demon soul

Calling people normies when you don't get basic lore smh
    Chen isn't a Monk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fazaim View Post
    You however should admit you're wrong about Mag'har, you're referring to Warlocks channeling the void which is not connected to the fel at all. You're also comparing them being chased by zealots of light, which is another thing completely. The Scarlet Crusade doesn't turn all the paladins or priest away, right? The fel physically alters the pigmentation. If other races don't react the same, it hasn't got anything to do with orcs' reaction. "The nature of orcish fel magic means that all nearby orcs, including those who avoid warlock magic, take on a green pigmentation and gain body mass"
    Playable Warlocks channel the void as well. One of their pets is a creature of the Void. The void is connected to Fel and is a result of the clash between the Light and the Void. Having a connection to Warlocks if not the full playable class provides a lore hook for playable Warlocks. There is an entire difference between the Scarlet Crusade and the Light committing genocide against your people and entire planet. If they can turn to the Light after that then they can easily turn to Warlocks even if it turns their skin colors.

I don't know what I'm asking for? Mate I've spent pages telling you exactly what I'm asking for and all you can do is sling insults and claim you alone know what is 100% the best for the game and only those who follow your view know what is best for the game. You are a zealot that leaves no room for anything but your own head canon. That isn't a game that has depth or flavor. All races being able to be all class can easily have depth and flavor if lore reasons are created to allow.

Gnomes became priests because they started tinkering with Light based devices to heal the radiation/posion of their capital. Kul'tirans became druids after meeting helpful Drust. Tauren became paladins with an order that worships the Light in the form of the Sun. Those are all things that added depth and flavor to the game by increasing what class races have access to.

- - - Updated - - -

I specifically said that Maghar can't be locks because EVENTUALLY they'd turn green, thus they wouldn't be Maghar, thus it makes no sense to have that class option.
    But they would be because their culture doesn't change just because they get corrupted. Something that can happen with out even using Fel themselves.

I can still play a Demon hunter and not have scales, horns, or any other visible fel corruption.

These guys (the felblood elves) aren't infused with a demon soul

Calling people normies when you don't get basic lore smh
    Those belves have gone through abnormal amount of fel infusion in the same manner that fel orcs did.

Keep trying to justify Maghar locks this shit is hilarious

And different dhs are effected differently hense the different options,

ALL orcs turn green eventually when continuously exposed to fel.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-04-12 at 10:35 PM.