Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Balance druid nerfs? Huh? They are middle of the pack at best.

Try having fun when you have a destro in your group and the big pull is deleted within mere seconds. I just experienced that in a +15. I pop wild spirits, the pack is dead after five seconds because the warlock pressed two buttons, 160k dps. There's a slight difference between fun and retarded. And it doesn't even need a specific setup or ramp up, the destro warlock just has to press rain of fire. It's only fun for the guy doing bajillions of dps.

That has always been the issue with WoW; People whine over EVER little thing in this game. I am glad all that crying and whining is not too prevalent in FFXIV. People know how to have fun over there. Shit is just ridiculous in WoW.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 2022-04-17 at 02:55 AM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    So while i do think survival aoe might be a bit strong now. So is plenty of other classes.. so where are the balance druid nerfs etc?
    They are like the worst dps in M+ now in terms of aoe, what are you even talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    That has always been the issue with WoW; People whine over EVER little thing in the game. I am glad all that crying and whining is not too prevalent in FFXIV. People know how to have fun over there. Shit is just ridiculous in WoW.
    That is absolutely not true.

With these nerf it also takes much longer to reset ur Infernal CD, cause u can spend less Shards to reduce ur CD, that effects overall Performance twice.
    And since we nerf and nerf warlocks, what about our allready dead spec Affliction, huh Blizzard?
    Last edited by daCarter; 2022-04-16 at 02:38 AM.

Good I might be able to be invited instead of a 2nd wl now

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    This particular "fun" was being experienced by .00001% of the game's population. Nobody will miss it.
    Well now that just straight up false. WAY more than .00001% are doing double pulls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I love the tears of butthurt hunters calling other classes braindead
    why are you blowing cds while someone else has them running when you should be cycling them? And no, destro isnt doing 150k without cds.

so packs of 5 only?

These are good news. Now please nerf MM hunters a little too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Well now that just straight up false. WAY more than .00001% are doing double pulls.
    When I made that comment the nerf was still on 8+ pulls for Destro. Outside of maybe 2 or 3 pulls across all of the dungeons, you do not consistently have more than 8 mobs. There's really only one significant demographic which consistently does these kinds of pulls and that's the MDI. And even in those situations, this particular nerf wasn't as much to the damage as it was the insane resource generation from the feedback loop interaction of their set bonuses. When you have classes doing 30%+ more DPS than every other class in the game in these situations, something needs to happen. This had nothing to do with nerfing fun and everything to do with nerfing something that is flat out Omega-OP.

At 5+ mobs the nerf may impact "normal" pulls a bit more, but Destro is still wildly OP in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakuski View Post
    These are good news. Now please nerf MM hunters a little too.
    No need -- they all went SV.

So while i do think survival aoe might be a bit strong now. So is plenty of other classes.. so where are the balance druid nerfs etc?
    Are you still playing BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    ...you thought Moonkin was OP in BfA? The fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They never said that about legendaries - the contrary is true, if anything.

And as far as covenants go - Destruction can do what it does now with 3 covenant choices, either of which works, because that's not where the actual synergy that allows the damage is.
    To be fair, this is a WL specific case, because no WL ability synergizes with any spec's kit in a meaningful way.

When I made that comment the nerf was still on 8+ pulls for Destro. Outside of maybe 2 or 3 pulls across all of the dungeons, you do not consistently have more than 8 mobs. There's really only one significant demographic which consistently does these kinds of pulls and that's the MDI. And even in those situations, this particular nerf wasn't as much to the damage as it was the insane resource generation from the feedback loop interaction of their set bonuses. When you have classes doing 30%+ more DPS than every other class in the game in these situations, something needs to happen. This had nothing to do with nerfing fun and everything to do with nerfing something that is flat out Omega-OP.

At 5+ mobs the nerf may impact "normal" pulls a bit more, but Destro is still wildly OP in M+.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw some Destro Locks doing 250k dps on packs... it was a bit more than 30%+ ^^

blance druid nerfs? kekw doghsit in M+ and lowmiddle>last in Mythic rading, nice hate tho almost worked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    BFA boomkin op, i could do 50% of a green parsed mage with a 99% pars, good joke
    I.O BFA Season 3

Wouldn't it of been quicker for them to put they don't know what they are doing?

See- survival being notoriously unpopular has nothing to do with being melee and everything to do with meters.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    You've been pressing two buttons for years now, where Destru has this opportunity only this patch. Not that Destru is a hard spec to play, but hunters are hardly one to talk
    To be fair it’s Blizzards fault he only had to press a few buttons cause blizzard fails at making hunters have to do more along with many other things so he has the right to complain. So consider that

These nerfs are a joke because they don't really change anything in M+ (except for very big pulls).

SV Hunter is still over the top because the Legendary isn't the main reason for their insane AoE, and Destro Warlock needs only 4-5 mobs to get infinite RoF spams with 4p Set for blasting the DPS meters.