Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'll be kinda bothered I can't "dragon ride" the like hundreds of dragons I've collected and been riding since 2007.

I'm already playing Guild Wars 2, I don't need to return to WoW to play the pale imitation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No one asked the important question; Why don't you want melee players to play the new race?
    DK - melee
    Monk - melee and a healer spec
    DH - melee

The first new ranged dps and people like you go "WTF BLIZZZ YOU HATE MELEEE"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    DK - melee
    Monk - melee and a healer spec
    DH - melee

The first new ranged dps and people like you go "WTF BLIZZZ YOU HATE MELEEE"
    Sure. Range-only class is cool. But making the brand new RACE only able to play that one class, and therefore unable to be a melee class sucks.

I honestly hope that they make it so you can choose to do that style of flying in your dragon form and not have to mount that would be super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy
    Flying hasn't changed much in 17 years, and Dragon Riding was added to provide a modern take on it that involves physics and momentum and is available early into the expansion that grows over time.
    It hasn't even been in the game for 17 years. It was introduced 15 years ago.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    You would be surprised by the amount of people that are tired of it. WoW isn't at the bottom for no reason.

Legion wasn't successful and it didn't reject the "raid logging" (whatever it is, I guess it's playing to raid and not give a f*** about pvp or "2yo dgs m+"?). It was really crap at launch with gutted classes (and ones that would not even have 1 working spec, like DKs), bad balance, terrible legendary system (with a cap of 2 per character, guess people forgot when Blizzard said they were sorry for that I would never do it again). The only few good things about Legion at launch were the questing/zones/raids and how fast Blizzard started to act when things started to go south (after ignoring feedback in alpha and beta).

Legion became somewhat successful later when they started to fix it in time to make a difference. Exactly how they changed BFA in 8.2 (but f***ked up in 8.3, throwing away all the good things from 8.2, so, not the same end result like Legion).

We definitely don't need legendaries (at least not SL system), AP, or any artifact like borrowed system anytime soon.
    I disagree. Legion was super successful. If it wasn't only on 7.0.5 buy in 7. 1 and above it is the best of the best

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Athredas View Post
    I'm already playing Guild Wars 2, I don't need to return to WoW to play the pale imitation
    So you created mmo champions a mainy wow website. So you comment your nonsensical comment

About account-wide systems. Just imagine having account-wide reputations!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The evoker really bugs me because the developers said they want to have all five dragonflights represented, but we're clearly missing the black dragonflight... which could have been a melee or tank spec.

Why no black dragonflight? Especially since it was the Black Dragonflight Aspect that created the drakthyr!

- - - Updated - - -

You'll already be flying with your dragon, so.... what's the deal?
    Having to level it up somehow and having it be restricted to a stamina bar? I also like the look of the mounts I have. I don't want to be restricted to some dragon looking thing. No to mention it's exclusive to the dragon isles. Just let us use our regular mounts.
    Last edited by Softbottom; 2022-04-27 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Having to level it up somehow and having it be restricted to a stamina bar? I also like the look of the mounts I have. I don't want to be restricted to some dragon looking thing. No to mention it's exclusive to the dragon isles. Just let us use our regular mounts.
    And you still can. They just won't fly in the beginning of the expansion.

I think the 'dragonriding' feature is cool, as it lets you do some cool stunts while flying instead of just 'fly up, face forward, hit auto-run'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And you still can. They just won't fly in the beginning of the expansion.

I think the 'dragonriding' feature is cool, as it lets you do some cool stunts while flying instead of just 'fly up, face forward, hit auto-run'.
    Yep; which is a great reason to not bother purchasing expansions anymore. Pathfinder sucks, and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Yep; which is a great reason to not bother purchasing expansions anymore. Pathfinder sucks, and always will.
    If that's your opinion, sure. Go right ahead and not buy the expansion. I most likely will, because I am interested in this dragon riding skill and the kind of stunts one can do. I like the idea of having momentum while flying.