View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the final boss of Dragonflight?

Voters
106. This poll is closed
  • Galakrond

31 29.25%
  • Murozond

43 40.57%
  • Chromatus

14 13.21%
  • Revived Deathwing

4 3.77%
  • Unknown evil dragon

3 2.83%
  • Xal'atath

2 1.89%
  • Revived Y'Shaarj

2 1.89%
  • Unknown Old God

0 0%
  • Corrupted Titan-forged

2 1.89%
  • Azshara

1 0.94%
  • Zovaal

4 3.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Wrathion wasn't a boss in Ny'alotha at all, that was actually a faceless one named Ki'merax pretending to be Wrathion. You can see the actual form of Ki'merax as a corpse when the Wrathion encounter is completed, and the true Wrathion appears after the fight to lightly chide the player(s) about doubting him so much.

I know... But it does sent change that the boss we fought was named Wrathion and most people don't connect lore with raid, so for all intent and purpose, it was Wrathion we fought.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Didn't it say somewhere that Galakrond's remains were removed from the Dragonblight (for a revive)? Pretty sure it was a datamine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I know... But it does sent change that the boss we fought was named Wrathion and most people don't connect lore with raid, so for all intent and purpose, it was Wrathion we fought.
    Technically, the boss was named "Wrathion: The Black Emperor," which is not a title Wrathion ever claimed, and his appearance was more akin to Deathwing's in Cata, which Wrathion doesn't have in his dragon form. All in all, both in lore and fundamentally, the first boss of Ny'alotha wasn't Wrathion at all, just a projection of Wrathion's possible corrupted state.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead