Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm down with using old dungeons more, I wish it wasn't just for M+.

Give us perma-timewalking for all difficulties.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    Yes and 4 of them won't have M+, so they will be irrelevant after the first week or two like they used to be, it's a really stupid decision
    But they bring 4 into that have never been relevant in the frist place asside from leveling or many years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    Yeah. Like tazavesh, that you ran twice and then laid dormant for 6 months. Great content.

Sadly, M+ is the only relevant dungeon content.

And arent you bothered at the apparent lazyness here? We are most likely not getting mega dungeon in 10.1 now. Very likely, they are never going to add any 5 man dungeons in content patches if this will be the trend. Pretty sad to be honest.
    Not sure how it's lazy? There's still eight new dunegons at launch.

As for 10.1 content sure maybe no new dunegons but then it just pushes new Dunegon content to like 10.2.. .

the lack of budget or talent to have more than 4 new dungeons is really starting to take it's toll.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    This is so messed up. Legion and BFA had 10 new dungeons, SL had 8. Now we only get 4? Anything less than all 8 new dungeons for Season 1 of Mythic+ is unacceptable
    I really hope this is some weak try to bait people...I really do...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm down with using old dungeons more, I wish it wasn't just for M+.

Give us perma-timewalking for all difficulties.
    i always thought they should turn old raids into 5 man dungeons for m+. Artwork is the most time consuming part, and all that artwork is unused after one patch.

Dungeons and routing develop over time the more they are played. Yes, when it comes to season 4 week 14, shit feels stale. But in the previous 3 seasons there is constant learning and evolution of how the dungeons are played. If you provide 4 dungeons, they get studied and developed, then they disappear for 4 new ones. During the new ones, the old dungeon routes arent developing.

If you look at BFA and Legion which had pretty much the best m+ dungeons, runs between season 1 and season 4 massively changed. Now that is essentially cut in half.

What confuses me is what if the gear you need in one of the 4 not in season one. Seems like this could be a big mistake. Gear is always a driving force in this game and stopping certain classes from a shot a BiS will cause drama.

I just think this is going to be another unforced error. the concept is cool, but I am afraid when it goes live it will be an issue
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    the lack of budget or talent to have more than 4 new dungeons is really starting to take it's toll.
    There more than four dunegons though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    What confuses me is what if the gear you need in one of the 4 not in season one. Seems like this could be a big mistake. Gear is always a driving force in this game and stopping certain classes from a shot a BiS will cause drama.

I just think this is going to be another unforced error. the concept is cool, but I am afraid when it goes live it will be an issue
    So here's my guess. Season 1 will include all the max level dungeons.

That way the four leveling dungeons will, at launch, be primarily for leveling over end game content.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Dungeons and routing develop over time the more they are played. Yes, when it comes to season 4 week 14, shit feels stale. But in the previous 3 seasons there is constant learning and evolution of how the dungeons are played. If you provide 4 dungeons, they get studied and developed, then they disappear for 4 new ones. During the new ones, the old dungeon routes arent developing.

If you look at BFA and Legion which had pretty much the best m+ dungeons, runs between season 1 and season 4 massively changed. Now that is essentially cut in half.
    routes in SL between seasons only changed in a minor aspect. my m+ group completly lost interest at the end of s1, and s2 did nothing to revive that interest because it still felt like the same dungeon we had done 30 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    There more than four dunegons though
    old ones. it doesn't take even a fraction of the time creating a new dungeon to instead make any existing dungeon into a M+.

Anyone complaining about Blizzard making sure there’s variety between M+ season is clearly just complaining for the sake of complaining.

old ones. it doesn't take even a fraction of the time creating a new dungeon to instead make any existing dungeon into a M+.
    its still 8 new once, just not in the m+ rotation in s1. They are in the game at launch.

There are EIGHT new dungeons for Dragonflight.

FOUR of the new dungeons will be available in M+ Season 1, while the OTHER FOUR NEW DUNGEONS will be available in M+ Season 2.

There will be EIGHT new dungeons total when Dragonflight launches.

No there's atleast 8 new dunegons. They're just not all m+

alright, the article linked didn't mention 8, so, may bad.

alright, the article linked didn't mention 8, so, may bad.
    Check this interview: https://youtu.be/bMKKjtXL6j8?t=1472

my only issue with this is what about the loot, what if we get another iqd or scale and its not in rotation till next session, how will great vault work? are all 8 DF dungeons on that loot table or is it just the current 4+4old. so many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by reynesthan1 View Post
    my only issue with this is what about the loot, what if we get another iqd or scale and its not in rotation till next session, how will great vault work? are all 8 DF dungeons on that loot table or is it just the current 4+4old. so many questions.
    Wouldn't it be more fun to use a different trinket in s2? The higher ilvl will make it more powerful. This way you dont wear the same gear every season, just with a higher ilvl? The band aid fix would be to just put it into the vault rotation, but i think items "rotating" with the dungeons is nothing bad in itself.

for some classes in SL the IQD (scale tanks) even at base mythic is better than dozens of trinkets. I am hopeful that they will balance it right this time but historically there are always very good trinkets and ones no one touches with a ten foot pole.