Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Will it be compatible with my Windows Phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    im not saying its the reason. but man, only 3 raids in a whole expansion is beyond weak. for the amount of devs and people working there, i would be embarrassed to work there with kind of output.
    Covid and the "incident" mixed together and messed things up real badly.

pet battle mobile game inc

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    The lack of engagement with this announcement is vast and telling.
    Hard to be excited when my phone doesn't even support Diablo Immortal. I literally don't have a capable phone. If the game is lite, then it won't look or play as good.. then again.. why be excited for a meh game.

Either I cant play it and its amazing = me not happy
    Or
    I can play it but the game is meh = me not happy

We shall see I guess. I got 0 hopes tho. I can only be surprised at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Theres a reason we havent learned anything about new features for DF except dragonflying. They will tell us during the mobile game announcement :P
    This actually gave me an idea for potential Warcraft game... flappy bird style, but you play with your dracthyr character... or with your dragon mount

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    That's optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    That's optimistic.
    How so?
    That to me sounds like one of the most simplest warcraft game they could make, and quickest too.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Can't wait to see all the timegated 12h wait time bullshit that will "incentivize" people to spend all their real money on gems to instantly complete things.

If the same time has to pass between anouncement and release as Diablo Immortal, this game won’t be live until January 2026. I would not be terribly hiped for it if it is so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroloGeo View Post
    If the same time has to pass between anouncement and release as Diablo Immortal, this game won’t be live until January 2026. I would not be terribly hiped for it if it is so far away.
    Didn't they say it's coming this year?
    Didn't sound like they were talking about thr announcement ... but then it is blizzard we're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    They confirmed scrapping the pokemon go like game, so .. doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for this game that I'll never play to be released so that I can complain about it on this site.

^
    Most MMOC posters.
    Hi

Could be something like Teamfight Tactics or Autochess, but it was a short trend like 3 years ago, so it's 5 years too early for Blizzard to jump on it

oh yea cant wait to see this mobile game , instead of war3 reforged getting fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I can't wait for this game that I'll never play to be released so that I can complain about it on this site.

^
    Most MMOC posters.
    I can't wait for a new product from my favorite company, even tho they lied and failed to deliver a complete previous product after taking our money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    I can't wait for a new product from my favorite company, even tho they lied and failed to deliver a complete previous product after taking our money!
    Lesson learned: preorders bad?

I assume this mobile game will be monetized like candy crush and the likes. Shrug.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbica View Post
    This actually gave me an idea for potential Warcraft game... flappy bird style, but you play with your dracthyr character... or with your dragon mount
    To be honest, that would probably be a popular stand alone game on mobile.

WoW-themed Tinker-themed Tower Defense game is going to make all the Tinker class hopefuls so mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want it to be: trash-tier pet battle game with heavy monetization so I can ignore it.

What I expect it will be: something good enough to justify spending time or money on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    WoW-themed Tinker-themed Tower Defense game is going to make all the Tinker class hopefuls so mad.
    Tower Defense or auto/idle action rpg-lite is what I expect.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Honestly, if they release some kind of pet battle game, I'd be psyched for it. I don't really touch the system in game, but I have other things to do in my limited game time. If I could pop in and do a handful of pet battles while I'm on the john, I'd see that as a big win.