Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wtb corrupted options after a nelf black eye quest reward.

Need to play an infinite dragon plz

Outside of that, bronze or blue.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    If they don´t fix the model neither of them.

Crossing my fingers for Blizz having backlash in the beta and opening the class to the other races.
    Right the current models are total shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromatic.

In all seriousness, between Bronze or Blue.

Bronze for healing, and then a Chromatic white one for DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    If they don´t fix the model neither of them.

Crossing my fingers for Blizz having backlash in the beta and opening the class to the other races.
    That's not happening. Evoker isn't even really a class it's literally "play as a Dragon". Even if they wanted to there's no way they'd be able to make all the animations for other races before the end of the year.

Maybe blue with black visage, or the opposite. I like the idea of a dracthyr who feels closer to a flight that is not the color he is born with.

So I guess this 'Dragonflights' thing is gonna be fairly bunk since there's way more customization than anyone thought there would be, right? Like you could practically pick any rainbow color and run with it.

I really dig the white colors for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Purple dragonflight, for sure. Maybe with black accents.

Bronze, going to make a Bronze healer spec, too. And my Dracthyr most likely will be sand-colored or off-white.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

bronze or blue are my favourites by far - the only thing that need to change (beside empowered abilitys force to fully charge due to all benefits lying on the highest empower level) is, that living flame is the only "all class" spell.

Due to fantasy i think they should do something like visage form just for that spell - like living dream (same spell just a green animation), living sand (sand animation) etc so you can more clearly specify your favourite dragonform - but in case of gameplay its bad due to too many visuals..^^

bronze/infinite/black/nether

I will make a blue one and they will be the Moon Moon of the Blue Dragonflight. I have already reserved the name: Gosgos.

Bronze. Infinite if we get options. Time-based healing is probably the most unique thing about this class.

Black one for Horde and blue one for blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was not a fan of the model first, but looking at the more bulky option in wowhead with the big armor stuff, I really end up liking it, though I'm most likely going with Bronze, but its quite likely I will just create an evoker, do their starting zone and never play with it again.

I will most likely wait to actually full play the race when they get other classes available.

About the humanoid form, I don't care, I will try to always be in the Dragon form, though it makes me sad that I can't have more transmog on it excluding the shoulder and the 3D models of the waist.

RED, red, and more red! I already reserved the name Livingflame. Going full fire mode, scorched earth dracthyr evoker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bronze or Blue most likely. Bronze is my favorite flight, but Blue appeals to me a lot in the sense that they are the masters of the arcane.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

The Red flight has always been my favorite. After that, Black as long as they don't go evil.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD