Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    They should make them be able to just use any prefered race as your visage but that visage was just a looking as regular race without any dragon aethetics. These humanoid forms with dragon scales look out of place and kind of defeat purpose of these visages lorewise lol. I think you should be able to change them in simmilar way zandalarians change theyr racial, some cd like a week or smth, but its just a cosmetic perk. Then they could do more customization for dragon form.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DietzThought View Post
    So we already know dragons can take the shape of humans, night elves, blood elves, gnomes and probably all possible races.

It makes sense for Dracthyr to have this ability as well, or at least be able to learn it. This opens up the Evoker class to all races:

- After the Dracthyr starting zone you're given the choice to go undercover with any of the playable races, to learn more about them.
    - You learn the race abilities of your chosen race - maybe in a short training questline
    - but it comes at a cost! You can't use your Dracthyr race abilities anymore, because then you'll reveal your secret!
    - You tell your new friends that you learned the Evoker ways by living with the Dracthyr Jane-Goodall-style.

... and Boom! You're an Evoker of your chosen race ... basically

"I honestly wish Blizzard had just said "We've added playable dragons to the game in the form of the Dracthyr. You guys have fun!"

People are going overboard with this whole race thing. I dont get why its so hard to understand that the Dracthyr is the evoker and the evoker is the Dracthyr.

Im tired of being a mage. I want my Undead to become an Alextrasza! I want my class to be Red dragon aspect!

^^ This is what you guys sound like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Explain to me what is the difference and who is a fully demon for you
    I already did, not going to entertain this ad nauseam for ever, you can check the wiki later to see who is a fully demon and who isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I already did, not going to entertain this ad nauseam for ever, you can check the wiki later to see who is a fully demon and who isn't.
    No, you didn't explain anything. Having a demonic soul makes you a demon whether you like it or not

1+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Blizzard is going to reverse everything they've done to accommodate this. Thank you.

My thinking is this:

I'm honestly fine with Evoker being Dracthyr-only, if they REALLY lean into the "Dragon" themes for all its abilities. Which they certainly SEEM to be doing.

However, for your Visage form, I would like to see the options opened up dramatically. I think it should be opened up to every race, at least those native to Azeroth (perhaps excluding Pandaren as well, since they were clearly separated since the Sundering, so it's likely the dragonflights would've perfected any illusions to look like them).

As far as Racial abilities go... well, if the Dracthyr are indeed dragons, then it makes sense they wouldn't have other races' racial bonuses, even during a Visage. That would presumably also extend to Heritage armor also remaining exclusive to ACTUAL members of that race, which I'm also fine with.

But yeah, more options would be great. And if they're going to have all these restrictions, I hope Blizzard just goes ALL-OUT in making them essentially a "playable dragon" class.