Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Well, yes and no. If the allegations are to be believed, the heads over at Activision let this stuff to continue happening. They've been the same company for 14 years now, so it's not like this is strictly a Blizzard or Activision thing at this point.
    It's not a strictly blizzard but it's been a problem before activison was ever in the picture and the heads of blizzard also let it continue with people coming forward saying Mike threaten reprisals when people came forward to him about this stuff.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Why was this infracted?
    Well, this is MMO-Champion, after all. What else needs to be said? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Gee, I wonder why a company mired in hundreds of sexual abuse and discrimination lawsuits would be inclined to report enthusiastically about changes to their work culture designed to help curb these disturbances. Huh.
    Even given that, it comes off as tacky ideological pandering at best, and reason for anyone critical of such views that still pays for Blizzard games to abandon ship at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Nothing wrong with that. I'm not an activist. I feel sorry for wronged people, but I don't care how does the studio work like, when I'm paying for a game. I expect a good product. I expect them to solve their own problems. I don't need to be involved.
    Ha! Fucking liar...

You've spent 4 pages making it clear that you don't care about anyone but your overly entitled self.

Why was this infracted?
    I've found that in general, when they write "Infracted." on a post, it means there was some content they removed from the post while infracting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Isn't the staff at the Disney parks one of the most overworked and underpaid in the industry?
    Yep, and Disney covers up crimes like rape because they are allowed to have their own police force. How's the woke culture treating disney now? Stock price is down 30% , parks losing attendees , movies losing money.

This is just pandering to the cancel /woke culture. It majes them look like they are doing something, even in fact they aren't. But SJWs eat it up defend it while still badhing evil corporations from their IPads and Iphones
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I've found that in general, when they write "Infracted." on a post, it means there was some content they removed from the post while infracting it.
    Not always and in this case, no, nothing was changed. If you read people who quoted the original post before the infraction, you can see that it is the exact same text.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Even given that, it comes off as tacky ideological pandering at best, and reason for anyone critical of such views that still pays for Blizzard games to abandon ship at worst.
    ...that's a problem of the person intentionally misinterpreting the purpose of these changes, not Blizzard themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, and Disney covers up crimes like rape because they are allowed to have their own police force. How's the woke culture treating disney now? Stock price is down 30% , parks losing attendees , movies losing money.

This is just pandering to the cancel /woke culture. It majes them look like they are doing something, even in fact they aren't. But SJWs eat it up defend it while still badhing evil corporations from their IPads and Iphones
    Pretty much. People who follow the woke doctrine also have a huge tendency to eat their own once they're done with whatever target they had before. Just look at JK Rowling and Lindsey Ellis as examples of that.

Hope that won't cost us a raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Not always and in this case, no, nothing was changed. If you read people who quoted the original post before the infraction, you can see that it is the exact same text.
    This site is such a joke anymore.

Oh yeah, you figured it out. It's definitely woke culture that's impacting movie ticket sales and theme park attendance. Yep. 100% woke culture. There definitely isn't any other possible explanation for their decline. Nope. None whatsoever. Just woke culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop the Moderation discussion please.

If you have an issue with moderation, contact a (blue) Global moderator and ask for information. Discussing matters in public only leads to offtopic debate that distracts from the actual topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    This site is such a joke anymore.
    Yep, can't argue with that. Though, I've never been a fan of the moderation on this site. Don't care if they infract me for saying that. At least I've said my piece.

Oh yeah, you figured it out. It's definitely woke culture that's impacting movie ticket sales and theme park attendance. Yep. 100% woke culture. There definitely isn't any other possible explanation for their decline. Nope. None whatsoever. Just woke culture.
    100% no, didn't say that. A big impact on it, absolutely. Tell me why movies that are woke fail, but movies like Spiderman set records? Defend it all you wish , but woke culture us killing entertainment. Look at the comedians who refuse to play colleges now, or who don't even tour regularly.

How's the new star trek doing? BATWOMAN? Comics in general?
    Last edited by Dystemper; 2022-05-05 at 10:33 PM.

I don't think he said it was just woke culture and only woke culture. Sounds like you are personally attacked? I'm gonna guess you are part of the woke culture.

100% no, didn't say that. A big impact on it, absolutely. Tell me why movies that are woke fail, but movies like Spiderman set records? Defend it all you wish , but woke culture us killing entertainment. Look at the comedians who refuse to play colleges now, or who don't even tour regularly.
    I'll do you one better: Tell me why anybody normal gives a shit about any of this.

(Hint: They don't.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GratsDing45 View Post
    I don't think he said it was just woke culture and only woke culture. Sounds like you are personally attacked? I'm gonna guess you are part of the woke culture.
    I don't give a shit about woke culture. I do give a shit about treating my fellow human beings like human beings.

A Woman gets hired. People get angry.

Tide goes in. Tide goes out

I'll do you one better: Tell me why anybody normal gives a shit about any of this.

(Hint: They don't.)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a shit about woke culture. I do give a shit about treating my fellow human beings like human beings.
    I don't think you are normal if you put a black elf in Lord of the rings and think it's okay. And with the ammount of dislikes that show is getting before its even released is telling most normal people do care.

Quote Originally Posted by GratsDing45 View Post
    I don't think you are normal if you put a black elf in Lord of the rings and think it's okay.
    Of all the things in this world to give a shit about, the color of the elves in a fucking Lord of the Rings TV show is about as meaningless as it can be.