Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

NYT article says Tucker Carlson "the most racist show in the history of cable news"

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/30/b...takeaways.html

Not going to quote it but it's worth the read. From what I can see and the mindset of the main ones who consider him news that I have spoken to, I can definitely believe it because the tended to be bigots themselves or just really scared of anything that wasn't coming from within the US borders.

Don't know if it's the MOST racist given our history and of places like OANN, but it's definitely up there.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I imagine there are cable news shows that are more racist...but none of them will have anywhere near the reach of Tuck the Cuck.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I imagine there are cable news shows that are more racist...but none of them will have anywhere near the reach of Tuck the Cuck.
    Agreed, they get much more overt than him and would be kinda hard to dodge hate speech charges.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

White supremacist organizations use his show as a blueprint on how to make their bigotry more presentable. This is an already established fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not going to quote it
    I will.

In more than 400 episodes, the Times analysis found, he has amplified the idea that a cabal of elites want to force demographic change through immigration.
    That's the highlight, right there. Carlson creating the fiction that Pizzagate is importing Mexicans to dillute Master White Race America.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I will.

That's the highlight, right there. Carlson creating the fiction that Pizzagate is importing Mexicans to dillute Master White Race America.
    Figured I wouldn't quote it because it was one worthy enough to give them the clicks reading it. But yeah, shit like that in it.

Figured I wouldn't quote it because it was one worthy enough to give them the clicks reading it. But yeah, shit like that in it.
    Won’t even give that rag a click so I’ll just have to take your word

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    So long as you treat the Fox, OANN, NewsMax and others the same treatments as they have proven themselves to be worse than them.

This was also written by an actual investigative journalist named "Nicholas Confessore" who has actually won a Pulitzer Prize along with multiple other awards for his stuff unlike commentators and other opinion personalities who have no legal requirement for honesty which they abuse liberally.

So long as you treat the Fox, OANN, NewsMax and others the same treatments as they have proven themselves to be worse than them.

This was also written by an actual investigative journalist named "Nicholas Confessore" who has actually won a Pulitzer Prize along with multiple other awards for his stuff unlike commentators and other opinion personalities who have no legal requirement for honesty which they abuse liberally.
    I’m a masochist, I still get headlines from MSNBC, mostly out of habit

You can be assured that some of the advertising dollars from MSNBC will eventually be donated the GOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the topic of this thread is Carlson. Please post constructively.

Equally as important is that he's #1 with racists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    White supremacist organizations use his show as a blueprint on how to make their bigotry more presentable. This is an already established fact.
    Didn't Russia also call him an important asset?

I'm going to assume they support him not because they think he's supes great for the US and that they "just want to see their fellow country prosper under Tuck's kind, wise words of insight," but because they realize he does the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Equally as important is that he's #1 with racists.
    Reminds me of this from the simpsons a while back:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

should add that certain "former" journalist are hard at work defending Carlson from any sort of criticism.

your petty beef with the NYT to go to bat for a white nationalist provocateur is not missed by the rest of us, Glenn.

"Even a decade ago, reporting facts about someone might have had consequences. Now, it doesn't matter - at all - because they only speak to liberals."

Guess you don't like the truth? No wonder you are a Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    should add that certain "former" journalist are hard at work defending Carlson from any sort of criticism.

your petty beef with the NYT to go to bat for a white nationalist provocateur is not missed by the rest of us, Glenn.
    In which he mistakes the overton window shifting about a mile to the right for the Carlson audience with NYT just being hyperleftists speaking to other leftists.

Greenwald is a fuckin clown.

Yes. Congratulations NYT for realizing something that has been glaringly obvious for about...I don't know....8+ years?

Tucker "Reich Minister of Propaganda" Carlson.

Again, he isn't popular despite of the racism, he is popular because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Guess you don't like the truth? No wonder you are a Trump supporter.
    NYT is truth? Gimme a break, they’ve ruined that reputation if you’ve been paying any sort of attention the past 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Their inconsistent reporting has mostly been via op-eds that they were criticized for when they published them. Their reporting, while being left-leaning, is mostly accurate. Nice try though.
    Not only that, read up on the person who wrote this, they are award winning for their journalism.