Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sooo.. Let's just say I am you... and let's just say that we've killed a rare which can drop a mount, but the rare despawned almost instantly, which has been known to happen. Does this mean your idea is just under the stupid category, as it has nothing to do with focus? The automated loot system for your mailbox is also there in case of problems appearing, like other reasons, such as being unable to loot the mob at all due to bugs or lag (also a common issue).
    Yes, you are stupid if you complain after DISABLING that option. If you take that risk, then you might end up a fool. I'm not saying I want the current system gone, just an option to disable it.

Cba to read all the delusional posts that defend how little inventory slots we have for all the BS we need to bring in our bags and especially in this expansion and patch. WoW either needs larger bags, a larger bank, more void storage or a rs3 style bank system for "Django" items where you can delete a ton of stuff at will and instantly get it back for free without having to use the item restoration system.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2022-05-23 at 10:25 AM.

The only way to avoid the loot, loot the one you kills

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    how the hell you have only like 8 spaces free?!
    i carry around like 20 teleport items 20 consumables and some gear for offspec and still have at least 3 bags completely empty...

so buy bigger bags or stop carrying around useless shit and you have no problem
    I always wonder how ppl have so much space. I have several gear sets, being a paladin with multiple specs that also pvps. Several trinkets for different situations. Several pieces that await upgrading with valor. Several legendaries. Consumables including drums, oil, healing pots, str pots etc. I don't know, man, the best I can do is have 24 free bag spaces at the moment and I've used up my relics so no more stacks of those. Nothing I have in my bags can be placed in the bank. I feel like ppl with bag space play like only pure dps or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yakut View Post
    You know you're wrong but you deflect any responsibility on your part to try to give that to Blizzard. It doesn't make you right, it just makes you persistent and wrong.
    Man, if the option existed, would it bother you? Having options for every type of player is not a bad thing. And I bet a lot of players would be happy for it, while others could ignore it. There are a lot of things in this game I don't care for, but I know some do; so since it doesn't affect me, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Man, if the option existed, would it bother you? Having options for every type of player is not a bad thing. And I bet a lot of players would be happy for it, while others could ignore it. There are a lot of things in this game I don't care for, but I know some do; so since it doesn't affect me, why not?
    Your limitless capacity for deflecting responsibility for your choice is impressive, but equally as obvious and futile. You cannot in any reasonable amount of logic or common sense suggest that they should somehow bloat the hardware investment and software investment to implement a feature that only the tiniest of tiniest of fractions of a percentage of people would use or would need to use. The hardware investment alone for the storage and CPU requirements would bankrupt the company for the millions of players it would affect.

So, you would have the company go out of business because you have an impulse control problem. Perhaps you really do need to examine your premise and priorities. A qualified therapist to address your hoarding issue costs a lot less than what you proposed and I would argue it would have a more significant impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's my problem or if I created it myself. If SOMEONE has a problem with ANY aspect of the game, the devs should seek to fix it, to make the game better for EVERYONE. This has a fix with no downsides, meaning if they fix the game for me, no one else lose, those kind of fix should always happen, regardless how small the problem is.

Strive to improve, even the smallest of things!
    They do this though. They regularily introduce bigger bags to the game and at the same time decrease the need of storing certain items in your inventory by adding them to accountwide selections, like for transmogs, mounts, pets or toys. You just made the choice of not using these options to clear your inventory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this thread as essentially asked and answered, since the ongoing conversation has little to nothing to do with the OP's request.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead