Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I'd love 10man difficulty higher than heroic because the logistics for building and maintaining a 20man capable of clearing Mythic don't justify the experience. As in it's too much work. At least the people I know in guilds who currently do Heroic with scaling teams would love a more challenging and rewarding experience for 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I dunno if i like the idea or not of more difficulties. I liked raiding in classic and BC. Raids were raids. You beat it, that was it.

But, on topic of this idea.

5 man = 1 tank/1 healer/3 dps

Current mythic 20 = 2/5/13 (approx)

------------------------------------------
    If there was a 10 man mode, it would be nice to balance things out.
    5 man = 1/1/3
    10 man = 2/2/6
    20 man = 4/4/12

This would allow for 2 raiding teams to run 10 mans, and then merge together seemlessly once they are ready for 20 man.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This thread is not about 10-man Mythic raids.
    This is the main flaw with your idea, there's already a better solution but Blizzard won't do it as it would mean acknowledging they made a mistake removing 10m Mythic. This means you're essentially proposing a second rate option that won't appeal to the former/prospective 10m Mythic raiders as its a second class compromise.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it, but imo they need to merge Normal and Heroic if they do this. Too many difficulties. Imagine having to do Normal, Heroic, Epic and Mythic and maybe LFR if you still miss tier sets or op trinkets. Shit gets old fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    I dunno if i like the idea or not of more difficulties. I liked raiding in classic and BC. Raids were raids. You beat it, that was it.

Me too, but how would that even work in today's game? If you make the raid as difficult as a Mythic raid, 99% of players will never beat it. If you make it equivalent to current Heroic it will still be too hard for lots of people and if you make it Normal/LFR you completely kill the dedicated guild scene. Either way, you piss off a lot of people.

The skill gap between players is just too damn big.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I'd love 10man difficulty higher than heroic because the logistics for building and maintaining a 20man capable of clearing Mythic don't justify the experience. As in it's too much work. At least the people I know in guilds who currently do Heroic with scaling teams would love a more challenging and rewarding experience for 10.
    So very, sadly true. It's literally an unpaid part-time job and what do you (as the guildleader/raidleader/officer) get for it? Nothing. Just a whole lot of annoying work and effort so other people can enjoy the game. Fuck that.
    Last edited by enigma77; 2022-08-07 at 04:03 PM.

I always thought that 10-man-raids were the best kind of raiding anyway. You had your group of people, it was more intimate and you just knew better with whom you were playing with. It was just a more personal kind of raiding.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again