Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Great, evn more elf shit in the game, ii can't expect for the eld dragons in the new expansion /s
    Male Dracthyr are kinda elven in their human form so..
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Not in that regard. A limitation of gameplay. But at least their presence in the alliance is explained in their starting zone. They are a group that exists canonically in the lore. Also still think a dead dark ranger druid is weirder than a death knight with nature related racials. But they are basically different degrees of the same problem.
    I just would like to see maybe a cutscene of Tyrande welcoming night elf dark rangers into the fold or something.
    like he already said there will be a quest for it but I agree, it should be not available for Paladins and Druids
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Literally says "Dark Ranger" customizations. Not Darkfallen, not Undead Elf. Dark Ranger.

To be honest... I'd just like the customization options available. The backpack would be enough for me to *consider* rolling a Gnome for, if it was a racial customization option or an elaborate 'Heritage Armor' transmog.
    Dressing like one doesn't make you one.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    The transmog set looks like questing greens tbh xD

Customization option is neat. Also now, both of the biggest fanfics are in the game finally. Tinker fans can roleplay their gnome/goblin with engineering (as it was possible since day 1 and since cata respectively) and dark ranger fans can now finally be emo-elves on alliance AND horde.
    Emo-elves already exists as Void Elves :v

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I mean, you could always transmog a black hood and it'd be the same
    you could also put chrome rims on a ford pinto but it will still be the worse car ever
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

What pets fit the Dark Rangers theme? I need one for tanking, one with bloodlust, one with mortal wounds, and one to use a second cosmetic BM pet. Also, what ground and flying mounts? Sadly I dont have Vengeance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they finally made this available. Hopefully Hunters get some Dark Ranger abilities standard in 10.0 to complete the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Mechagnomes. Add a backpack transmog with some grabbers. Done.
    Tinkers are a Goblin-based concept though. The Tinker hero character is Gazlowe.

Amazing! Now we just need to get Tinker customizations for gnomes and goblins and we can finally have some peace and quiet, at least until people start posting leaks...errr I mean lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Tinkers are a Goblin-based concept though. The Tinker hero character is Gazlowe.
    Greetings from the Alliance. I've come to inform that we have this mech-riding mofo with the literal title of High Tinker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    What pets fit the Dark Rangers theme? I need one for tanking, one with bloodlust, one with mortal wounds, and one to use a second cosmetic BM pet. Also, what ground and flying mounts? Sadly I dont have Vengeance.
    Probably anything skeletal or undead. Maybe even creepy-crawly stuff like Spiders or Snakes.

I would check Petopia and find the one you'd prefer;

https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php

I would also get the Hunter item from Maldraxxus that allows you to tame undead beasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Greetings from the Alliance. I've come to inform that we have this mech-riding mofo with the literal title of High Tinker
    I'm aware of that, but the Tinker hero is a Goblin. If you look at how expansion classes are structured in WoW, they're almost entirely based on the hero characters from their MOBA/RTS incarnations. Thus, a Tinker class (if it ever happens) is going to look more like this;

Glad they finally made this available. Hopefully Hunters get some Dark Ranger abilities standard in 10.0 to complete the package.
    Would ne nice to see black arrow returning with the new skill trees. Though I also genuinly think Blizz should finally include some additional texture changes for abilities, like with Ranger something that changes their animations to be more shadow themed. But then again, its something Blizz should and easily could do with any class, ideally as glyphs so that inscription gains some use as a profession again. I don't think it would even be hard in the case of Dark Ranger, they probably could just re-use some animations used for the Sylvanas encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by KallioFendassol View Post
    Emo-elves already exists as Void Elves :v
    Yeah, dark rangers = goth
    typical void elves = emo

This is the time I shill for Dark Ranger glyphs to be made available for Nelf/Velf/Belf hunter to change ability appearances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is not a thread about Tinkers, a possible Tinker customization, or otherwise. Let's pivot back to the topic at hand.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand... why Night Elf wanna use dark ranger customization?

Arent they pissed off with Sylvanas about "genocide", but now are happy to became the same Dark rangers who are in service of the Forsaken and/or Sylvanas? O_o
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

Arent they pissed off with Sylvanas about "genocide", but now are happy to became the same Dark rangers who are in service of the Forsaken and/or Sylvanas? O_o
    Its stated in the questline that they are allowing the Night Elf dark rangers to choose whether or not to remain with the Forsaken or rejoin the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    It's not just some voluntary makeup. They got killed off and raised by Sylv against their will.

So you could say that now that Sylv is no longer a thing, they have enough of free will to do whatever they want.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, you'd need at least a few abilities. But it's still better than nothing. Honestly could see parts of it spread in all three specs. You after all have Dark Rangers with beasts like Nathanos, full Archers as well as dagger use which could be part of Survival (please let us DW with Survival)
    Yea, that sounds cool. I actually thought the two dagger part was quite cool, i know many dont like when I say it, but sylvanas had some sweet moves.

Every spec having some dark ranger part would be quite interesting and feel more fufilling even if you are not in MM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Male Dracthyr are kinda elven in their human form so..
    Kinda? One is the literal blood elf model. So I count that one as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Mandatory red eyes flex

I am glad overall, it's a cool customization. Would be nice if they'd add more skin options to go with the eyes and more eyes options too like same with visible irises version.
    Yea I wont be changing the red eyes anytime soon, mandatory indeed. I like the outfit, but the crown feels to golden, shame there is non with some red crystal.

Sure, works for goblins too.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Would ne nice to see black arrow returning with the new skill trees. Though I also genuinly think Blizz should finally include some additional texture changes for abilities, like with Ranger something that changes their animations to be more shadow themed. But then again, its something Blizz should and easily could do with any class, ideally as glyphs so that inscription gains some use as a profession again. I don't think it would even be hard in the case of Dark Ranger, they probably could just re-use some animations used for the Sylvanas encounter.
    Allowing Hunters to retain Wailing Arrow and Withering Fire from the Sylvanas Bow and Quiver would be a good start, and yeah, returning Black Arrow to MM would also be a good move. MM could use a bit more identity beyond the spec that can go petless.

In the end, you don't need much ability-wise to make a Hunter player with this DR customization feel like a Dark Ranger.