Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes - June 7, 2022

Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes - June 7, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

• Fixed an issue where the general Rival, Challenger, and Duelist arena achievements would not be granted after receiving the Season 3 rating achievements.

Cross-Faction Instances

• Cross-Faction groups can now queue up for Rated PvP activities once again, as intended.

Items and Rewards

• Antumbra, Shadow of the Cosmos will now properly grant its movement speed bonus.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where looting Journal Pages would sometimes not earn quest credit for “Treasure Contract: Gutrek’s Cleaver.”

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• To help with completing Torghast achievements, jailbreaks will now happen much more often on Floor 4 of standard wings, and will happen on Floor 4 and every third floor thereafter in Twisting Corridors.

7+ Year Old Account
    what is a jailbreak ?

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    what is a jailbreak ?
    I think that means Vrykul will once again show up in Torghaust instead of never showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    I think that means Vrykul will once again show up in Torghaust instead of never showing up.
    Vrykuls? in torghast? I think never saw one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jailbreaks are random events that can occur and needed for the extremely ravenous achievement. It has been "bugged" ("uncommon but working" per CS.....) for several patches now.
    Last edited by TyloBedo; 2022-06-09 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    Jailbreaks are random events that can occur and needed for the extremely ravenous achievement. It has been "bugged" ("uncommon but working" per CS.....) for several patches now.
    Thanks for the answer. mistery solved )