Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Agagin, Your opinion.

They do NOT ignore you. They ALWAYS listen. They simply disagree with you. Not caving to your every demand does not = they ignore you,. You thinking something is bad does not mean you are right either. Also, you thinking it is terrible doesn't mean that everyone does. AS I said, your entire argument comes from the fact you simply don't like it. YOu not liking it does not mean it is bad design just as I would say that those out there that are currently praising it means it is good design,.

- - - Updated - - -

And you know that how? All you saw was a picture. Your claims are completely baseless.

"hurr durr they do not ignore you they always listen, they simple disagree with you"

Do you know how much of a clown you sound like right now lmfao? Just because the players happen to be right and they try and fix their mess towards the end of every xpac by adding what the players have asked for since alpha/beta testing doesn't mean they listen. They DO NOT listen. They've actually stated this numerous times on Twitter when they're given feedback. Blizzard Devs know what is best for WoW. Not you. They have outright said they don't care what the playerbase has to say because they are the game devs and not the players.

Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Balance is going out the window for sure.
    No not really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Yes i did Thanks Blizzard <3 love you
    This is the best thing they have done for many years i am actually really happy with these changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will come down to how they limit interaction between, to be fair, all other choices the player can pick.
    If they dont get that right, gear, tier sets etc will just enhance the problem.
    I'm all up for a try by BLZ, shit cant be worse then the crap that is on live.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-06-09 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Wonder how balance will be, seeing as they can't balance 7 choices properly...
    They literally said in an interview that their will be bad builds and terrible skill tree paths that people can take. It is a thing they are embrassing. They are not going to try and balance every tree. Instead the embrassing the fact that they arent going to try to balance it and give players more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    "Dude you have zero interrupts"

"Sorry I'm not specced into Wind Shear"

kek
    Good thing they thought of this and are giving us a way to save prebuilt sets ans swap to them at any time. Its almost like blizzard thoughg that players will need to change trees from boss to boss. They mentioned that wity the new tree youll be able to swap presets on the fly.

Boss A does not need interupt use preset 1
    Boss B does need interupt use preset 2
    Boss C and D does not go back to preset 1.

They literally said in the interview youll be able to switch in raid at any point.

1+ Year Old Account
    Ever since I saw the "person" working on these talent systems in the expansion reveal stream, I knew we were in for a shitshow.

I personally can't wait for this! Balance is boring. Bring on the "shitshow"

Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    "hurr durr they do not ignore you they always listen, they simple disagree with you"

Do you know how much of a clown you sound like right now lmfao? Just because the players happen to be right and they try and fix their mess towards the end of every xpac by adding what the players have asked for since alpha/beta testing doesn't mean they listen. They DO NOT listen. They've actually stated this numerous times on Twitter when they're given feedback. Blizzard Devs know what is best for WoW. Not you. They have outright said they don't care what the playerbase has to say because they are the game devs and not the players.

Clown.
    I have an honest question: If Blizzard just put every tuning and game design decision up to a poll, would you think it could improve the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    They literally said in an interview that their will be bad builds and terrible skill tree paths that people can take. It is a thing they are embrassing. They are not going to try and balance every tree. Instead the embrassing the fact that they arent going to try to balance it and give players more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing they thought of this and are giving us a way to save prebuilt sets ans swap to them at any time. Its almost like blizzard thoughg that players will need to change trees from boss to boss. They mentioned that wity the new tree youll be able to swap presets on the fly.

Boss A does not need interupt use preset 1
    Boss B does need interupt use preset 2
    Boss C and D does not go back to preset 1.

They literally said in the interview youll be able to switch in raid at any point.
    Yes, this refers to a person of at least moderate understanding of their class and the game. Or a person who was pointed to and have read their class guide. A player who doesn't understand the importance of interrupts is the same one who ends a dungeon without interrupting right now even if it's baseline. In a raid setting not interrupting will become clear after a pull or two.

People are afraid of a non issue. Having or not a baseline interrupt doesn't change whether a player understands the basic combat system.

What I would do is have an encounter in the tutorial or levelling experience where you fight one mob and the only way to defeat it is to interrupt a 6s long cast that would otherwise kill you. See how quickly people will learn to pick the talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I don't really care about balance or people making poor talent choices or whatever, what I am most worried about is if a class/talent design is just god awful to play and people clearly don't enjoy the design choices Blizzard has made, nothing will be done about it regardless of the volume of feedback that's left about it. Because we know this is how it works in alpha and beta, they do not make design changes like that upon release, it's purely bug testing and maybe every once in awhile a few tweaks.

If you don't like what Blizzard has done to your class and spec in beta, it's not even worth playing the expansion then until a few patches later or even sometimes the next expansion because we know it will not be changed or fixed until then. And they definitely have not given themselves enough time to even attempt to pretend like even if they are listening to player feedback, they'd have enough time to make those tweaks or changes.