New Pala´s transmog set

So i completed the new blood elf heritage questline and i created a new blood elf paladin to see if the set was available for him and it wasnt, does this mean i have to level up a blood elf paladin to max level and play the questline again to get the set??.

Yes this is correct. Same for hunters to get the Dark ranger set but its the lordaeron questline for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    So i completed the new blood elf heritage questline and i created a new blood elf paladin to see if the set was available for him and it wasnt, does this mean i have to level up a blood elf paladin to max level and play the questline again to get the set??.
    If it's simmilar to the Hunter set for the Return to Lordaeron questline, then you'll need to complete it on a Paladin, yes.

It's a bit unfortunate that it does it like this, as I was in a simmilar situation to you for the RtL questline mentioned above, but I don't have access to the wardrobe on my Hunter, so now I need to do it again on said Hunter.

Hopefully this isn't a dealbreaker for you, leveling up isn't too hard, just remember to wear a Silvermoon rep tabard, get to exalted with them while you level up (dungeon grind and target Silvermoon quests), and you'll be good

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    You would, just like Hunters, have to do the questline with the Paladin to obtain the extra added class reward.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mind you that the new set is only available for transmog on blood elf paladins anyway, so unless you actually plan on playing a blood elf paladin, there's no point in unlocking it.

That said, there is also an associated ranseur/polearm reward that you can still only unlock on Belf paladins but can be transmogged on any character.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2022-06-03 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

It took me like 30 minutes to max out rep at level 60 in the Botanica dungeon with the rep tabard. Basically don't worry about rep, you just need a L60 BE paladin.

Also that paladin will need itemlvl ~200 gear or you're gonna die a bunch. Trivial to buy from ZM or AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinata View Post
    If it's simmilar to the Hunter set for the Return to Lordaeron questline, then you'll need to complete it on a Paladin, yes.

It's a bit unfortunate that it does it like this, as I was in a simmilar situation to you for the RtL questline mentioned above, but I don't have access to the wardrobe on my Hunter, so now I need to do it again on said Hunter.

Hopefully this isn't a dealbreaker for you, leveling up isn't too hard, just remember to wear a Silvermoon rep tabard, get to exalted with them while you level up (dungeon grind and target Silvermoon quests), and you'll be good
    The armor for hunters isnt a quest reward, you buy it for 1000 gold in Trueshot Lodge

the simple solution for the paladin transmog would be a simple race change if you already have a horde paladin. that's what i'm going to do later

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    The armor for hunters isnt a quest reward, you buy it for 1000 gold in Trueshot Lodge
    Which only becomes available after doing the quest.