Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    i lowkey wish i hadnt found my role (i searched for like a solid hour) before i realised i was a merlin. Haha.
    Ha.

That's pretty good. Honestly, fox told me you would hide anything well, and that was true.

Looking forward to being in the same team sometime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    They figured out who the merlins were? Awwww

GG
    Lora outright claimed it, Claws had flimsy reasoning for voting Foxxi, Crackle hid best but was focused on Mazer last 2 days before his death.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least I voted on SOME Scum
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Ah, well. Can't win 'em all.

Well played, everyone!

As for my thoughts on the game itself? I think it was an interesting setup. I wouldn't mind playing another variant of it someday - especially if we end up getting a few more players to beef up the numbers a bit.

I wanted to just post pictures of famous wizards after the Lora yeet, but foxxi said I had to try.

I still can't believe you guys lynched lora. I think Town would've had it if not for that.

- - - Updated - - -

All told, for a game that had a lot of hints deducible by logic, to many seemed to not read or sheeped votes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I still can't believe you guys lynched lora. I think Town would've had it if not for that.

- - - Updated - - -

All told, for a game that had a lot of hints deducible by logic, to many seemed to not read or sheeped votes...
    Lora lynch was bad, but in the end it wouldn't have mattered. We (the merlins) gave ourselves away too easily.

Surprised by the murder of LDG tho. I figured honestly it was going to be murder graeham, vote on val. LDG would sheep it (sorry ldg) before Val even would log back in to check and GG.

- - - Updated - - -

mmm But if they said they hadn't figured you out until the last 2 days. 2 days less time would've been enough for town.

- - - Updated - - -

Lora lynch was bad, but in the end it wouldn't have mattered. We (the merlins) gave ourselves away too easily.

sorry that above was supposed to be a reply with quote, not just reply.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Surprised by the murder of LDG tho. I figured honestly it was going to be murder graeham, vote on val. LDG would sheep it (sorry ldg) before Val even would log back in to check and GG.
    This was discussed in dead chat. Claws said the same thing and that's how it should have gone. I made the comment that Grae and Val do vote on each other occasionally and then they shot that shit down by not voting on each other.

Honestly, it was one of the best reads of a situation I have ever seen from Val and I was fucking impressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    Good figure out boys. Well played on my Tom foolery.

We felt pretty good about the merlins for a bit.

Respect to crackle for making us dig for the final one.
    you got lucky that town was a bunch of fucking idiots but it didnt matter because you guessed correctly. town had no chance to win.

- - - Updated - - -

claws didnt give himself away easy. they got lucky believing him to be one. you and I however gave it away easy.

- - - Updated - - -

leaving dead weight alive at the end of the game is just a bad play because mislynches are guaranteed to happen. but the lynches never mattered bc of the guess system. it was just stacked heavily against towns favor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Lora outright claimed it, Claws had flimsy reasoning for voting Foxxi, Crackle hid best but was focused on Mazer last 2 days before his death.
    i mean not in my eyes. i read foxxi like a book and people following my kel lynch easily does not mean they are merlin. im just gonna stick to 1 post a day for games from now on. i was beyond livid with towns idiotic plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Listos was right. It was pretty loose in the scum room before day 2 started. The big worry was it was too apparent.

It was nice to get the final confirmation before endgame.

Although, would have been nice to get both wins. Curse the grae/Val connection. I won't forget that moving forward.

But at least I got to make a lot of cat references and use old time slang like "this is a fine how do you do"